+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

altafbouk

Aug 4, 2010
I am Professor in Information Technology. I have more than 10 International IEEE Reseach papers. My intial application was approved by Skilled worker class. Now I am going to submit my dacuments to London office. Anyone who guide me that I have to qualify the IELTS?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hasher said:
Yes you have to provide the proof of english proficiency by an IELTS result.
1. Not necessarily, if the OP applied after 26/06/10 to CIO then IELTs required. If applied after 10/04/10 the OP has choice to submit either a written explanation of his language ability or IELTs, but if the written explanation is not accepted s/he won't get a second chance to write IELTs. S/he will have to accept the points the VO gives, and it if the OP's mother tongue is not English, he may not be that high.

jleonardo

Aug 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is the world's leading test of the English for the higher education, immigration and employment opportunities and it measures the ability of four skills to communicate in English. There is also online translation tuition from the IELTS exam and also contained English courses.

jennyjohn

Aug 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today many people like to do IELTS for higher education, I thin that the IELTS test forces you to make decisions on Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking in fast manner. This examination is quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.