IELTS test result withheld...!!

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Graxa said:
Hi I am registering as skilled worker but I have to make it sure which one should I take academic or general?thanks!! And also please help me with the materials I need to review. Here is my email mariegracesabado@yahoo.com thanks a lot!!
general training is for you...!!

sk6492

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Finally i received the msg! My results have been released too. My test centre was Patiala (India), if it helps.

To those whose results were released before, did it actually took 15days for the mail to come. Or how much time did it took in your case for the mail to be delivered.

Thanks

skushal

Apr 14, 2016
I also received a message today. It stated that my results have been released. The TRF will be dispatched on 30th April and will be delivered within 14 days. I had appeared from Mumbai test centre. Is there any way to find out the score before that?

sk6492

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
skushal said:
I also received a message today. It stated that my results have been released. The TRF will be dispatched on 30th April and will be delivered within 14 days. I had appeared from Mumbai test centre. Is there any way to find out the score before that?
Unfortunately no ::)
Just hold down for a few more days, when we've waited for months. I've read on some old threads, people got their results sooner than that 14 days time bar.

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
I requested a remark on March 7! And I haven't gotten my results, I don't know if they upgraded my writing results from 6.5 to 7. And without their response my test results are invalid.

Would someone please tell me why are they being so slow!

My test center is not being really helpful, they say is out of their hands.

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
sapandoshi said:
Finally my test result released.... :)
Congratulation! I am really happy for you.
Did you receive a message? did they tell you your bands!

I am still waiting ???

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
rcharmed said:
I requested a remark on March 7! And I haven't gotten my results, I don't know if they upgraded my writing results from 6.5 to 7. And without their response my test results are invalid.

Would someone please tell me why are they being so slow!

My test center is not being really helpful, they say is out of their hands.
I tried that before and it took 8 weeks and my results was UNCHANGED! I got my result after "FIGHTING". that was with IDP in Dubai.
before proceeding for that, the person in charge told me that my marks will not change and it is useless to do it! He also advised me not to proceed for a remarking!

I hope you will have a different experience and get higher mark

Good luck

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
loulitta said:
Congratulation! I am really happy for you.
Did you receive a message? did they tell you your bands!

I am still waiting ???
I got a sms... My TRF will be dispatched by 30th April... Hope you will get your result soon...

skushal

Apr 14, 2016
Guys there is a way to get your results faster once they are released and dispatched by IELTS authorities.

You need to send an SMS to 9289892898. The SMS format should be as follows:

RESULT (SPACE) CANDIDATE NUMBER (SPACE) PASSPORT NUMBER

e.g. RESULT 131424 L1234567

Hope this information helps. This number was given on British Council website. I am not sure if it will work for everyone, but I think it should work for candidates who appeared for the exam through British Council. Its worth a try.

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
skushal said:
Guys there is a way to get your results faster once they are released and dispatched by IELTS authorities.

You need to send an SMS to 9289892898. The SMS format should be as follows:

RESULT (SPACE) CANDIDATE NUMBER (SPACE) PASSPORT NUMBER

e.g. RESULT 131424 L1234567

Hope this information helps. This number was given on British Council website. I am not sure if it will work for everyone, but I think it should work for candidates who appeared for the exam through British Council. Its worth a try.

this works mate.... thank you so much....

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hey Skushal..This works buddy, somehow something's wrong with my formatting. Will try again..Thanks a lot
Will they share the scores by this?

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I tried it couple of times; this is the msg that I.am getting:

Sorry, the details provided do not match with our records. Please check the details sent or call our toll free no. 18001024353 for assistance.

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
savyy said:
Hey Skushal..This works buddy, somehow something's wrong with my formatting. Will try again..Thanks a lot
Will they share the scores by this?
yes, it gives ability wise and overall band score..