Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
chantal111 said:
Did u get any points for ur foreign experience?
Yes ... but even if i take them down .. its shud be fine unless next draw cut off is 900 or above

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
Congrats Chantal! and thank you for sharing your experience and giving tips to us who are still starting the process!

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
chantal111 said:
Yes it should be fine .Good luck with ur application in advance
Thank u ... :D

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi chantal111,

First of all congratulations on getting the PR. Ur hard work has paid and u deserved it. Enjoy the taste of the success now and relax for sometime.

Please help me as I need your feedback since u hv been through the process.
I needed ur guidance on the work experience letter and its related verification process conducted by the CIC and the PNP office.
Please reply if you are willing to help as I need your feedback on few things
Thanks
look forward to hearing from you!

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
anky2015 said:
Hi chantal111,

First of all congratulations on getting the PR. Ur hard work has paid and u deserved it. Enjoy the taste of the success now and relax for sometime.

Please help me as I need your feedback since u hv been through the process.
I needed ur guidance on the work experience letter and its related verification process conducted by the CIC and the PNP office.
Please reply if you are willing to help as I need your feedback on few things
Thanks
look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, for sure. I just wanna to clarify that i added only foreign work experience in my profile.. for BC nomination for post graduate international students, there was no need to have a job offer or even any work experience in Canada..

Just post ur question and i will be more than happy to answer u( specially if ur situation is similar as mine)..

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Thank you so much chantal111,

I am also showing my foreign work experience as a dentist when i worked in a hospital for 1 yr.
I used to get 40% of the total monthly income of the dental department so my income was variable and was on percentage basis. So in the work experience letter from employer can i just mention that my salary comprised of 40% commission of the total monthly income of the dental department of the hospital instead of mentioning the annual salary as I was not getting any fixed salary.

Do u think that they can ask me for further work experience proof like pay stubs or tax slips?
Also how was employment verification process for u?

Thank you. I really appreciate your help as I am really confused on how to go about it.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
anky2015 said:
Thank you so much chantal111,

I am also showing my foreign work experience as a dentist when i worked in a hospital for 1 yr.
I used to get 40% of the total monthly income of the dental department so my income was variable and was on percentage basis. So in the work experience letter from employer can i just mention that my salary comprised of 40% commission of the total monthly income of the dental department of the hospital instead of mentioning the annual salary as I was not getting any fixed salary.

Do u think that they can ask me for further work experience proof like pay stubs or tax slips?
Also how was employment verification process for u?

Thank you. I really appreciate your help as I am really confused on how to go about it.

U r so welcome.. well, can ur employer mention an average?. I know that there was variation in ur salary, but i think that they maybe able to just mention an approximate average salary.. Cic just wanna make sure that that job is paid job.. i had an extreme difficulty to get the letter from my employer. I spent 2 months only for this letter ☺ . Specially for the salary part. They at first didnot want to provide my salary. But thank GOD they finally after 2 months of fights and stress accepted to provide it to me..

for u situation, if i were u, i would try to:
1. Ask ur employer to mention the average of ur salary in the experience letter. OR
2. If ur employer is not willing to provide the average, then they can mention that ur salary was 40% of the total income.in this case, it is better to add some pay stubs. actualy in my country we donot have annual tax return like here in canada but if u have, it will be great..

Actually in my application i put as much as i can for evidence for everything. If u have anything that u can add to prove ur experience it will be great.

I think CIC may contact foreign workplaces. But not all.i think they might contact foreign employer if they have a doubt about something or wanna to just make sure. in my case i tried to include all documents that can prove my experience. i included reference letter, bank statement from my home country showing the salary deposited every month, my national ID because it has the name of my employer on it. CIC didnot ask me to provide any extra documents. Also my employer didnot inform me that they have been contacted by CIC..

Good luck in ur application

tortmaster

Oct 14, 2015
"he gave me Canada flag and said congratulations and welcome to Canada. "

I almost cried when I read this. Thank you for sharing your story. I am hopeful my dream will also come alive.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
tortmaster said:

I almost cried when I read this. Thank you for sharing your story. I am hopeful my dream will also come alive.

Same here .... i can imagine wht an emotional situation that would be

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
tortmaster said:

I am sure that if u have the dream and motivated, ur dream will come alive very very soon. Sharing my story was nothing compared to ur supports and help in this great forum..

Thank u so much

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats chantal you deserve it.... long wait comes to an end.... now relax and good luck for other endeavors... :D :D

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Inthemidst said:
Same here .... i can imagine wht an emotional situation that would be
I was in a strange feeling in this moment. I had tears on my eyes and at the same time smiling to the officer and happy and nervous and i stayed about two to three days can not believe that i am pr.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
ntwkengg said:
congrats chantal you deserve it.... long wait comes to an end.... now relax and good luck for other endeavors... :D :D
Thank u so much ntwkengg i hope the best for u in ur application and ur future plans