I would like to share my pr journey with all of u

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tortmaster said:
"he gave me Canada flag and said congratulations and welcome to Canada. "

I almost cried when I read this. Thank you for sharing your story. I am hopeful my dream will also come alive.
I actually did cry! I can only imagine how overwhelming it was!

Congrats Chantal and thanks for inspiring us even more! And best of luck to all of you guys! I hope we will all fell this emotion soon!

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
helena21 said:
I actually did cry! I can only imagine how overwhelming it was!

Congrats Chantal and thanks for inspiring us even more! And best of luck to all of you guys! I hope we will all fell this emotion soon!
I am so thankful for u helena21. I hope that u feel the same emotion very soon

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Chantel... :) :) feel so happy

Yeah me too struggling for this almost 2 years....

I can imagine how happy you were and you are still ....... :) :) :)

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
jemdill said:
Congrats Chantel... :) :) feel so happy

Yeah me too struggling for this almost 2 years....

I can imagine how happy you were and you are still ....... :) :) :)
Thank u very much jemdill. Hope that ur current application goes very well

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
chantal111 said:
U r so welcome.. well, can ur employer mention an average?. I know that there was variation in ur salary, but i think that they maybe able to just mention an approximate average salary.. Cic just wanna make sure that that job is paid job.. i had an extreme difficulty to get the letter from my employer. I spent 2 months only for this letter ☺ . Specially for the salary part. They at first didnot want to provide my salary. But thank GOD they finally after 2 months of fights and stress accepted to provide it to me..

for u situation, if i were u, i would try to:
1. Ask ur employer to mention the average of ur salary in the experience letter. OR
2. If ur employer is not willing to provide the average, then they can mention that ur salary was 40% of the total income.in this case, it is better to add some pay stubs. actualy in my country we donot have annual tax return like here in canada but if u have, it will be great..

Actually in my application i put as much as i can for evidence for everything. If u have anything that u can add to prove ur experience it will be great.

I think CIC may contact foreign workplaces. But not all.i think they might contact foreign employer if they have a doubt about something or wanna to just make sure. in my case i tried to include all documents that can prove my experience. i included reference letter, bank statement from my home country showing the salary deposited every month, my national ID because it has the name of my employer on it. CIC didnot ask me to provide any extra documents. Also my employer didnot inform me that they have been contacted by CIC..

Good luck in ur application
Thank you so much for ur feedback.
I really am grateful to u. Best of luck for ur future and all ur endeavors.

Actually I contacted my employer and he agreed to mention my annual salary as well as he calculated the total income I made in that year. And will it be enough then if I give 3-4 months pay stubs, Income tax return document of that year as well as bank statements of that year highlighting my salary.
Also how did u show ur salary in bank statement? Did u just highlight them on the printed statement?

Thanks

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
anky2015 said:
Thank you so much for ur feedback.
I really am grateful to u. Best of luck for ur future and all ur endeavors.

Actually I contacted my employer and he agreed to mention my annual salary as well as he calculated the total income I made in that year. And will it be enough then if I give 3-4 months pay stubs, Income tax return document of that year as well as bank statements of that year highlighting my salary.
Also how did u show ur salary in bank statement? Did u just highlight them on the printed statement?

Thanks
It is great that ur employer agreed to do that. That is more than enough. I just highlighted the salary row in my bank statement by a regular yellow color ..

Hope that ur application goes very well

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi,
Sorry to bother u again.

Since I was getting cash as my income along with pay stubs. And my employer used to give me cash which I used to deposit in my bank account every month and sometimes in every 2 months and the entries in my bank statement is showing just as "BY CASH - DELHI LR BRANCH". So will this be a problem as the entry is not in the name of my employer? I mean can CIC ask me why I ddint deposit the money in bank every month. Or should I just highlight all the entries in my bank account which is totaling up for my annual salary?

Also should I explain everything for my work experience in a cover letter nad submit it with my application?

Thanks

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
anky2015 said:
Hi,
Sorry to bother u again.

Since I was getting cash as my income along with pay stubs. And my employer used to give me cash which I used to deposit in my bank account every month and sometimes in every 2 months and the entries in my bank statement is showing just as "BY CASH - DELHI LR BRANCH". So will this be a problem as the entry is not in the name of my employer? I mean can CIC ask me why I ddint deposit the money in bank every month. Or should I just highlight all the entries in my bank account which is totaling up for my annual salary?

Also should I explain everything for my work experience in a cover letter nad submit it with my application?

Thanks
Actually it is not necessary to add ur bank statement given that ur reference letter has all the required information. So it is up to u.. u can just add some pay stubs and it will be fine... If u want to add the bank statement then u have to explain. Maybe if i were u i would prefer to add only the pay stubs because it has ur employer name and also u can add the tax return and that will be very fine.

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
chantal111 said:
Finally i became Permanent resident. Although, it was a smooth process, it was the most stressful process in my life. I finaly landed at peace arch border last weekend. I wanna thank all of u for ur help and wish the best for all of u. I would like to share my journey with all of u.

First i applied for the regular BCPNP in January 2015. Before mailing my application to BCPNP office by an hour i noticed that they just introduced the express entry bcpnp stream. First i was sooo afraid to switch, therefore i just submitted my application via the regular route ( takes now 16 months) . After submitting my application for BCPNP i decided to give a try for the express entry bcpnp ( specially after seeing some members getting the EE BCPNP in just a week or two. I was so motivated and at the same time worried. I took Celpip exam and i got the result in 2 weeks.the results were good to create an EE profile. I did creat the profile and informed bcpnp office that i wanna switch my application from the regular route into the EE route.. after that by 6 days BC announced that they are no longer accepting regular application ( they announced that they are accepting ONLY EE application). I started feeling that i did a mistake by switching because the regular route is closed and now my hope will be only with EE BCPNP application ( i thought that EE route is very tricky). At that time i started to gather all my documents. I faced like most of u an extreme difficulty to get the work experience letter. It took me a bout two months to get a letter from one workplace and many fights and lots of stress to get it.

After 2 months i got my nomination on my EE profile. after that i got invitation to apply. I spent about 3 weeks translating and scanning and reviewing my documents. I did not use any representative ( i felt that no one will focus on my application more than me). After that i submitted my application in July. I included celpip and schedule 4 and LOE to explain some points in my application.

after a month from submitting my application, i got RCMP request and schedule A request. I submitted them in a week.

Actually i was checking my MYCIC and ECAS more than 10 times a day ( untill i knew when exactly ECAS updates daily ).

During this waiting. My school registrar office informed me that i have a hold on my registration because my study permits expires in 2 months and that i should fix this problem to be able to continue registering in school. Thank GOD i got DM in ECAS at that time. And after a week i gor ppr

After getting my passport back ( it took 2 weeks) i flagpoled at peace arch border. That day was in last weekend. I took the ferry ( the only available time was at 9 pm ) . I arreived at peace arch border at 1 am ( i donot have US visa). I was the only one who was in the office . The officer was very very nice and actually he didnot ask me about any extra documents. He just took the passport and confirmation of pr and he actually makes me feel comfortable. And then explained to me what pr means and some rules.after that he asked me if i have any question and then he gave me Canada flag and said congratulations and welcome to Canada.

Although i was so tired but actually this moment was the best moment in my life i hope u all get what u hope.

sorry i wrote a long post .i just wanted to share my experience with all of u because i feel that all of u were a significant factor for me to be pr here in canada.

Here is my timeline:
ITA: 12 June 2015
AOR: 7 July 2015
Medical passed: 17 July 2015
ECAS Application received: 20 July 2015
Background check in process: 8 August 2015
RCMP request: 9 August 2015
ECAS in process: 8 August
Schedule A request: 10 August 2015
ECAS DM : 17 September 2015
PPR: 25 September 2015
PP sent: 26 september 2015
PP cic received: 30 september 2015
PP back:9 October 2015
landed: 10 October 2015

Some advices. I hope that it helps u

1. U donot need an immigration lawyer to apply and prepare ur documents specially if u read this forum regularly ( i got a great help from this forum ). The point for me is not only that the lawyer will cost me alot but actually i can not trust anyone to have the control when it come to my pr application.

2. Before submitting ur application make sure that there is no missing information ( some members found their information disappeared)

3. If u donot want or will not get points for ur spouse education or work experience, it is better not to include it in the profile..just add it in the personal history only..

3. Review ur application at least 3 times before submitting it. And i would be great if someone else like spouse or close friend check it for u for one more time..

4. Try to check every translated document and make sure that there is no error in the translation ( i had this issue and i had to translate the document again and submitted by CSE. Actualy Asivad advised me on the forum to do that and it worked. I am actually so thankful for u Asivad and everyone who helped me and also everyone who posted in this forum. Ur post were the best help)

5. Check the spelling of ur name on all documents and the date of birth.

6. U donot have to submit all pages (i.e. including the blank) of ur passport

7. Follow cic website instruction for getting the police certificates

8. The type of the medical exam does not matter.the exams u did are the key.. but for my understanding is that we all are under NON EDE because we all r not applying under family stream. I know that some members have EDE type and passed the medical, i just say my opinion and what makes sense for me.

9. Try to add LOE to explain anything unclear in ur application.

10. Scanned documents donot have to have perfect quality but only clear and readable

11. Max document size to upload is 4 MB

12. ECAS is updated daily at 1 am Ottawa time. So u donot have to check it all day long. Just check it after 1 am Ottawa time ☺☺

Good luck for all of u. I wish u all the best and sorry for the long post ☺

hope the best for all of u ☺
Great. Thanks for sharing your journey :) Stay happy and blessed! Congrats..