+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I would like to share my pr journey with all of u

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Inthemidst said:
Thank u gor sharing ur experinc ... infact with all details ...☺☺☺...

And i believe u whr invited under pnp .. right ?? The work experince letter u had trouble getting .. was it from ur current bc employer ... ??

Coz i am confused here .. i qualify under fsw and cec and last week i got my nomination. So trying to guess wht category i wud b invited ?? Co if its fsw ... no way i can obtain experincr letter with job n duties explained from my ex employee in uae.
Thanks in advance
Thank u soo much. Yes i got ITA pnp. But we should be qualified for one of the fsw or cec or fst besides the pnp.. if u got ur pnp on ur EE profile then u will get invited under pnp, but cic officer will check that u are qualified for cec or fsw or fst.. if u already didnot add that work ( in uae) in ur profile. Then that is ok. Make sure that u r qualified for at least one of the fedral immigration programs ( i.e cec, fsw, fst)

Good luck

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations and highly appreciate your efforts in sharing this valuable information and experience. Keep up the good work.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Inthemidst said:
Thank u for sharing ur experinc ... infact with all details ...☺☺☺...

And i believe u whr invited under pnp .. right ?? The work experince letter u had trouble getting .. was it from ur current bc employer ... ??

Coz i am confused here .. i qualify under fsw and cec and last week i got my nomination too.So trying to guess wht category i wud b invited ?? Coz if its fsw ... no way i can obtain experincr letter with job n duties explained from my ex employee in uae.
If i were u and i already have EE nomination, i would not add my foreign experience given that u already qualify for CEC. So u will be invited under pnp and when cic officer check, he will find u qualify also under CEC ( it is mandatory to qualify under one of the fedral immigration programs even if u have EE nomination).donot add any experience in ur profile that u will not be able to prove it. Add only what u can prove and again make sure that u r at least qualified under fsw or cec or fst.

best of luck

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations chantal111! Do stick around and help who you can. :)

All the best!
Thank u very much Asivad for helping me with my application. I donot know how to thank you . I hope that we hear a great news about ur application very soon.

Thank you ☺

sd2005

Jul 13, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing. All of the details and tips you posted are truly invaluable to the rest of us still waiting! Congratulations, and best of luck :)

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
sd2005 said:
Thank you so much for sharing. All of the details and tips you posted are truly invaluable to the rest of us still waiting! Congratulations, and best of luck :)
Thank you very much sd2005. Actually i wanted to share more details . I am so thankful for all members here on this valuable forum.. i couldnot get pr without ur supports and help.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chantal111 said:
3. If u donot want or will not get points for ur spouse education or work experience, it is better not to include it in the profile..just add it in the personal history only
I have question on this item. If we don't add wife, she won't get PR right? How are we then going to get her to Canada. Many members are saying that getting visitor visa to wife is difficult if husband is PR because that visa requires proof that wife will come back to native country. Also, visitor visa is only for max 6 months, so family will be affected right?

I'm losing many points because getting wife education points delayed because of her university problems.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
number411 said:
I have question on this item. If we don't add wife, she won't get PR right? How are we then going to get her to Canada. Many members are saying that getting visitor visa to wife is difficult if husband is PR because that visa requires proof that wife will come back to native country. Also, visitor visa is only for max 6 months, so family will be affected right?

I'm losing many points because getting wife education points delayed because of her university problems.
That is the tradeoff. You are essentially taking future risk for present benefits by leaving your spouse out of your application. It has to be a personal decision. Remember that you can always apply under family class to sponsor them to Canada later but that will take longer than EE and probably more than 12 months.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgemini said:
thanks for the detailed post :)

Btw, how do we come to know if any of the information we submitted has been lost. Currently I am in process of uploading documents.
It was "lost" because in the first weeks of EE people were trying to upload two separate documents (say a diploma and an ECA) into the same slot. If you do that, the second document will bump the first out. You have to combine them into one pdf and then upload the pdf.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
chantal111 said:
If i were u and i already have EE nomination, i would not add my foreign experience given that u already qualify for CEC. So u will be invited under pnp and when cic officer check, he will find u qualify also under CEC ( it is mandatory to qualify under one of the fedral immigration programs even if u have EE nomination).donot add any experience in ur profile that u will not be able to prove it. Add only what u can prove and again make sure that u r at least qualified under fsw or cec or fst.

best of luck
I qualify under both CEC and FSW . When i created my EE profile in march i qualified only under FSW and then as i was waiting for BC PNP EE nomination i completed 12 months and CIC automatically updated my CEC points in EE profile .
So i believe now i would be invited under PNP stream ???

Do i still will have to produce docs for FSW .. i mean my only concern is about the job description with all duties and responsibilities from all my ex employers , i do have my experience letters and other things but not these letters and pay stub .

In case they consider only my CEC then what doc shud i produce as a proof of tht ???

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Inthemidst said:
I qualify under both CEC and FSW . When i created my EE profile in march i qualified only under FSW and then as i was waiting for BC PNP EE nomination i completed 12 months and CIC automatically updated my CEC points in EE profile .
So i believe now i would be invited under PNP stream ???

Do i still will have to produce docs for FSW .. i mean my only concern is about the job description with all duties and responsibilities from all my ex employers , i do have my experience letters and other things but not these letters and pay stub .

In case they consider only my CEC then what doc shud i produce as a proof of tht ???

U have to prove any work experience gave u points in ur profile.. ur foreign experience gives u points in ur profile so u have to prove it even if u r invited under pnp. Let say for example that ur points with ur foreign experience and the canadian ones and the nomination is 900 and the draw cutoff was 889. If u didnot provide ur foreign experiences letters, the officer will calculate ur new scores after removing that unproven work..if ur new score after removing the foreign work is less than 889 then ur app will unfortunately rejected.but if ur new score is still equal or higher than the cutoff ,then u r good..

for cec u also should provide also experience letters from ur canadian employers and also u can add pay stub.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
chantal111 said:
U have to prove any work experience gave u points in ur profile.. ur foreign experience gives u points in ur profile so u have to prove it even if u r invited under pnp. Let say for example that ur points with ur foreign experience and the canadian ones and the nomination is 900 and the draw cutoff was 889. If u didnot provide ur foreign experiences letters, the officer will calculate ur new scores after removing that unproven work..if ur new score after removing the foreign work is less than 889 then ur app will unfortunately rejected.but if ur new score is still equal or higher than the cutoff ,then u r good..

for cec u also should provide also experience letters from ur canadian employers and also u can add pay stub.
I hav all docs required from my canadian employer .. and my score is 1008 . I just checked n the score i hv got under skill transfrability is 50... so i guess i am safe ..

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Inthemidst said:
I hav all docs required from my canadian employer .. and my score is 1008 . I just checked n the score i hv got under skill transfrability is 50... so i guess i am safe ..
Did u get any points for ur foreign experience?