+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I feel like to sue the Canadian Embassy and Government...

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Or the woman let the man died in the river after that man saves the woman's life. The woman just went back home and didn't care to that man at all. It is in China..

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/huawei-denies-work-field-linked-americans-death-singapore

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/dfe8e21a-7cf7-11e2-adb6-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2M1zFoZGA

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Ttcdfolk said:
What is with people wanting to sue the government, come on try doing that where I am, (China) and they would laugh you out of court.
True. But China is a totalitarian country and Canada is not. There is a HUGE difference. Isn't that why a lot of educated Chinese are leaving the 'motherland'? It's quite telling when people leave a country even though they have good jobs, family, etc. It shows how bad it really is in terms of living standards.

Even my Chinese wife hates it here. After travelling in Asia, and now to Canada, she clearly sees the pitfalls of pursuing economic prosperity at the cost of everything else.

We can't wait to get the hell out of here. The pollution is revolting. Food quality is non-existent. Clean water...yeah right. There is very little trust here.

FS

M

mikeymyke

But your VO was in Hong Kong, I'm sure Hong Kong has a much higher living standard than China?

Ttcdfolk

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-07-2013
mikeymyke said:
But your VO was in Hong Kong, I'm sure Hong Kong has a much higher living standard than China?
Ya Hong Kong also takes care of Mainland China the Southern part. But that is why I really dislike the western world, sue for this, sue for that, it's going a little overboard. (Like suing McDonald's cause their coffee was too hot, or a thief suing a family cause he fell down while robbing their house.) Both of these people won, I just hate the wood "sue" unless it's a girls name.

Ttcdfolk

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-07-2013
sunsun said:
How about Hong Kong , Guang Zhou , Shen Zhen etc ? I have traveled over there and let me tell you when I wanted to buy the sweater and I just " touched " it (again Only Touched it ) and felt the size was bigger and I decided not to buy...You know what ? The lady in that store was so angry and spoke in Cantonese and Mandarin ( I can speak Mandarin and Hokkian and other 2 foreign languages) yelling me " If you don't want to buy , you Can Not Touch it and leave this store now !!!
OMG...Don't they know about Marketing/Sales/Customer Service knowledge ?
When I was in the train from Guang Zhou to Shen Zhen and I asked about the location ( I was afraid took the wrong train ) to the chinese young man politely...He didn't even wanted to look to my face....
When I was in the bus in Shen Zhen.....the lady from bus company asked someone to paid her daughter bus ticket ( her daughter was 10 years old) followed the rule...that person didn't want to pay it and yelling to the lady bus and she just cried because other passengers also yelled to her....
I also had worked in one of the Biggest Pulp and Paper Company which had workers from China.... I just felt many of them were unskilled workers but they told to the HRD that they have high skilled and university graduated but how come they couldn't solve very easy problems in the factory and let local workers solved it even local workers just High School graduated.
I know I have lived here (Shenzhen) for over ten years. I don't mind it, but I wouldn't raise a child here. I just don't like the noise pollution.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
sunsun said:
How about Hong Kong , Guang Zhou , Shen Zhen etc ? I have traveled over there and let me tell you when I wanted to buy the sweater and I just " touched " it (again Only Touched it ) and felt the size was bigger and I decided not to buy...You know what ? The lady in that store was so angry and spoke in Cantonese and Mandarin ( I can speak Mandarin and Hokkian and other 2 foreign languages) yelling me " If you don't want to buy , you Can Not Touch it and leave this store now !!!
OMG...Don't they know about Marketing/Sales/Customer Service knowledge ?
When I was in the train from Guang Zhou to Shen Zhen and I asked about the location ( I was afraid took the wrong train ) to the chinese young man politely...He didn't even wanted to look to my face....
When I was in the bus in Shen Zhen.....the lady from bus company asked someone to paid her daughter bus ticket ( her daughter was 10 years old) followed the rule...that person didn't want to pay it and yelling to the lady bus and she just cried because other passengers also yelled to her....
I also had worked in one of the Biggest Pulp and Paper Company which had workers from China.... I just felt many of them were unskilled workers but they told to the HRD that they have high skilled and university graduated but how come they couldn't solve very easy problems in the factory and let local workers solved it even local workers just High School graduated.
Hong Kong is a mix of both good and bad in terms of living standards. The air quality is still revolting in HK. The water is the same as the mainland. The food quality is a lot better, but usually only in the better restaurants (though I would say it is mostly better than the mainland).

As for skilled labour...you have to remember that in China everything is 'top-down'. They have a hard time solving problems without someone telling them how to do it (that's why they steal intellectual property and copy everything). Creativity is basically non-existent. The education system is a failure. They do well on standardized tests because they are good at memorization. This is not consistent with a country that wants to get away from being dependent on exports and shift to innovation and R&D. And like I said, there is no trust, so people learn to lie as a means to get by...that includes everything you can imagine. Buying a degree in China is very easy.

China is a country with a lot of potential, but unfortunately, the communist party is in power and all they seem to care about is the economy, even if that means destroying the environment, neglecting basic human rights, disregarding their own constitution and laws, and on and on...

Rude behaviour can be seen in just about every country on earth, but for one reason or another, the Chinese are better at it than others. To understand why, all you need to do is learn about their history. Mao screwed things up big time...

I consider raising a child here to be irresponsible. When we leave, my son will be almost 2 years old. I can tell you that I feel extremely guilty for not taking him back to Canada sooner. I need to stay to save up more money, so my hands are basically tied. We seldom take him out for walks because the pollution is so bad...not to mention everyone stares and wants to touch him.

I could go on and on about China. I have been here for nearly a decade...I still can't believe I lasted this long or even why I stayed...I guess it was mainly because I had a great job and my lifestyle was good...but now that I have a son, it's definitely time to go. I hate it here, but I only need to last a few short months!!

FS

doljan

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
mnl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 24, 2012
Doc's Request.
mar 25, 2013
Med's Done....
apr 24, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
mar 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
apr 8, 2013
LANDED..........
apr 22, 2013
going back to the OP on this thread...........

this is just my opinion...

you still have an appeal going on your case, don't give up...

just make sure though that you can explain the red flags of your application,..

i notice that in one of the threads - you posted that you have more than a thousand pages of skype logs and another more than a thousand on facebook evidences. i am not a lawyer but i am wondering how could this be possible since you mentioned that you are living together with your hubby in morroco for more than a year already...
-how could you talk that much on skype when you are in the same roof... just wondering...

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsize said:
in my case. The VO has or had a high number of rejections (I have heard this from several sources) They were reprimanded about this many times but still continues in their job ! Call it what you want....I call it disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-X
agreed, i have known some really wonderful people who had everything in line but were refused and totally dismantled by some people at the cic, but on the other hand there are almost 80% of the people who have committed some sort of misrep or are taking cash to sponsor people into this wonderful company but the VO are sitting idle, my friends our target should not be addition of 2,50,000 immigrants out of which only 100,000 integrate to this country and society and rest of them just add woes or cries to already underpaid young brigade of university and college graduates , MR. kenney has to look for the public interest as well instead of the interest of the multi-billion dollar corporations who fund them, and lobby for the more immigration so that labour market will be very open for them to choose people at rate of 9.75$/ hr even in a province like alberta,

even though i am an immigrant but like one of you said its a privilege not a right. CANADIANS should rightfully have first go at everything

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
gsize said:
in my case. The VO has or had a high number of rejections (I have heard this from several sources) They were reprimanded about this many times but still continues in their job ! Call it what you want....I call it disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-X
please can i ask you what cic said in the refusal letters as reason you got denied?
thank you very much

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
mikeymyke said:
I don't know if Rabat is considered a corrupt VO or anything, as they have a pretty high acceptance rate:

Rabat 1,067 120 90% 1,028

(# accepted) (# refused) (% acceptance) (total # visas issued)
do you mean that 90% of applications get an approval at Rabat VO?where have you read that please?
thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gladiateur19 said:
do you mean that 90% of applications get an approval at Rabat VO?where have you read that please?
thank you
Open Data http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=F9B7A1E3-1

1. Search on Immigration
2. Then select Citizenship and Immigration
3. You will get 3 pages of data sets, select the Permanent Residents Processed by office one.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

Open Data http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=F9B7A1E3-1

1. Search on Immigration
2. Then select Citizenship and Immigration
3. You will get 3 pages of data sets, select the Permanent Residents Processed by office one.
thank you,,,i tried that but it doesn't wanna work for some reason,,,