+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How will you ever know where you stand in Express Entry pool???

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
greatshaz said:
how to find a unique iD of this forum to get registered in EE spreadsheet ?

"greatshaz" is your unique ID

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Guys , i had a very closer look into those scores entered into the sheet and my understanding is as below. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong on any of the below. Anyhow , i stand at 411 .

As we all know , the pool of applicants will be invited to apply either under CEC , FSTP or FSWP if i am not wrong .

Candidates with Job offers / Provincial nominee are separate as they are the one's that can make max score and their invitation is in a way guaranteed and i personally think there won't be hundreds of them in the first case in any month . May be between 100-500 .

On the other hand , as per the above discussions there might be 10,000 Invitations per month . It means

There are not many applicants with 450 + scores . ( May fall between 500-1000 ) AND
Around 1000-2000 applicants between 400-450 scores AND
Around 2000-3000 applicants with scores of 350 - 400 scores.

And applicants with 600 + scores will merely receive invitation to apply which includes PNP and Job offer applicants and these people may fall around 1000-2000 on an average .

If we sum up everything , in order to fill 10,000 candidates per month on an average candidates with alteast 380+ scores will get an invitation as 600 + scores applicants definitely range between 1000-2000 and rest will be with the other CEC / FSWP / FSTP .

Again , it depends if they categorize these rankings into below categories .

Without Spouse by CEC / FSWP / FSTP / PNP / LMIA = Final Rankings
With Spouse by CEC / FSWP / FSTP / PNP / LMIA = Final Rankings

What do you guys think about my thinking ? Thanks .

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
joelmath said:
Hey guys,

Going through the recent updates by CIC on EE, it appears that they'll post the lowest score that got selected for Invitation to apply "after" the draws are completed. This leaves all of us in a very uncertain scenario wherein we will never know our chances of selection based on our points.

I was trying to get a rough idea on the number of applicants who may want to apply under EE and could not find any data. The spreadsheet that was created by @ srbhrn has only 160 odd entries which is not a great indicator of the reality.

So how many people may enter the pool in the coming months. The Answer is "No idea". Just to make a guess, I checked the number of members who joined this forum on/after 01 Nov 2014 and found 71 pages*99 members per page = 7029 members (I chose Nov assuming that anyone who started FSW 2014 application after this date may not have been able to complete it so would most likely apply under EE pool).

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;desc;start=7000

Now since this forum handles a variety of topics assuming that of these new members 20% may be looking forward to apply for EE seems alright (again this just for a broad idea so there are several assumptions).

That means 1500+ people may apply for EE in the coming months. Or may be less or may be way more....

And nobody has a clue about the profiles of these probable EE entries as majority have not updated their profiles in the EE spreadsheet. So a sincere request to all.. Please update your entries in the spreadsheet below.. even if you think you score above most of the current entries. Thousands may simply be keeping an eye on the spreadsheet but not updating thinking that they have comparatively better scores and will make it through the ITAs and vice versa. Remember if thousands who haven't updated there profiles are the ones with job offer or provincial nominations, several entries with job offers/pnp but with lower overall scores will not be selected for ITA in reality. Alternatively many with scores of under 300 will not proceed further with the process assuming that they'll never be selected while the reality may be that the actual pool has majority with under 200 score.

Basically there is only 1 way for all of us to be certain. please update your profiles. It will save a lot of time and hard earned money for thousands of others.

Spreadsheet created by @ srbhrn in this post :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t256213.0.html

Express Entry Spreadsheet
http://tinyurl.com/mwstg52

To get yourself entered in Spreadsheet, enter details here:
http://tinyurl.com/ke3hjef

Good luck to all..

Bro. your total is 482. not481

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody,

as per the canadian gazette for express entry they will inform us about our relative position under CRS. below i'am quoting from the gazette itself. this will give us rough idea whether we will be having chances of ITA or not.

A foreign national who has been included in the express entry pool of candidates is to be notified electronically by means of the Express Entry System of all matters relating to their expression of interest, including

* (a) whether they meet the requirements of subsection 5(1);
* (b) their rank under the Comprehensive Ranking System relative to other eligible foreign nationals included in the express entry pool of candidates; and

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpreet.asrgndu said:
hello everybody,

as per the canadian gazette for express entry they will inform us about our relative position under CRS. below i'am quoting from the gazette itself. this will give us rough idea whether we will be having chances of ITA or not.

A foreign national who has been included in the express entry pool of candidates is to be notified electronically by means of the Express Entry System of all matters relating to their expression of interest, including

* (a) whether they meet the requirements of subsection 5(1);
* (b) their rank under the Comprehensive Ranking System relative to other eligible foreign nationals included in the express entry pool of candidates; and
I agree with you that this is written in article 33 of ministerial instructions. Infos received later on suggest that only CRS points will be visible, not the rank.
I think we need to wait and see the real implementation of system - both information are from CIC, and they are in conflict with each other.

In any case, i would be glad to see the actual rank, not only the score.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
riz.analyst said:
Guys , i had a very closer look into those scores entered into the sheet and my understanding is as below. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong on any of the below. Anyhow , i stand at 411 .

As we all know , the pool of applicants will be invited to apply either under CEC , FSTP or FSWP if i am not wrong .

Candidates with Job offers / Provincial nominee are separate as they are the one's that can make max score and their invitation is in a way guaranteed and i personally think there won't be hundreds of them in the first case in any month . May be between 100-500 .

Last year 1200 LMIA approved job offers were accepted, so your assumption of 100-500 per month may be accurate

On the other hand , as per the above discussions there might be 10,000 Invitations per month . It means

There are not many applicants with 450 + scores . ( May fall between 500-1000 ) AND
Around 1000-2000 applicants between 400-450 scores AND
Around 2000-3000 applicants with scores of 350 - 400 scores.

Based on the recent media conference, CIC confirmed that the specifics of the draw will keep changing based on the configuration of the pool itself.. I think they were indicating that they will configure the draws, the number of ITAs and specific PR visa Category (FSWP, FSTP CEC) of the draw based on type of profiles they see within the pool.. they may also be trying to sync net immigration with market demand prevalent in specific time periods during the year to maintain consistent inflow ..so we cannot be sure if they'll take 10000 a month or take 50000 in some specific time periods and few thousands in other months.. as @boske83 suggested earlier its possible that they'll gradually increase the number of ITAs after a few draws..

And applicants with 600 + scores will merely receive invitation to apply which includes PNP and Job offer applicants and these people may fall around 1000-2000 on an average .

If we sum up everything , in order to fill 10,000 candidates per month on an average candidates with alteast 380+ scores will get an invitation as 600 + scores applicants definitely range between 1000-2000 and rest will be with the other CEC / FSWP / FSTP .

Again , it depends if they categorize these rankings into below categories .

Without Spouse by CEC / FSWP / FSTP / PNP / LMIA = Final Rankings
With Spouse by CEC / FSWP / FSTP / PNP / LMIA = Final Rankings

What do you guys think about my thinking ? Thanks .

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boske83 said:
I agree with you that this is written in article 33 of ministerial instructions. Infos received later on suggest that only CRS points will be visible, not the rank.
I think we need to wait and see the real implementation of system - both information are from CIC, and they are in conflict with each other.

In any case, i would be glad to see the actual rank, not only the score.

can you send me the link where it is written that only CRS points will be visible and not the rank. i rechecked my saved links and they still reflect the same information i.e. that they will publish the relative rank in Express entry.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpreet.asrgndu said:
can you send me the link where it is written that only CRS points will be visible and not the rank. i rechecked my saved links and they still reflect the same information i.e. that they will publish the relative rank in Express entry.
This was said on media conference few days ago. here you can find additional info about the expectations from CIC...
https://instaud.io/4dB

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
180 entries already in spreadsheet.. good going guys.. those who have not added your profiles yet request you to please keep adding your profiles so we all have a good idea on where we stand in Express Entry pool..

Express Entry Spreadsheet
http://tinyurl.com/mwstg52

To get yourself entered in Spreadsheet, enter details here:
http://tinyurl.com/ke3hjef

Also, don't forget to save the "EDIT RESPONSE" link when you update the form

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
but you will not know how many are above you.
Sorry Regina but I don't understand this comment... If you know rank, then you know how many people is above you... e.g. I am 15th... there is 14 people above me... :)

Ministerial instructions clearly states that people will know CRS points AND rank...
CIC officials in press conference states that people will know only CRS points....
Draw rules states that lower threshold will be published after the draw..

so - we need to wait and see what do they have in mind... everything else is speculation...

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will know your points and what is the minimal for that draw. But you will not know how many people in the pool are with "your points+1 /10/100/600". It's the same as it is in Australian system.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
You will know your points and what is the minimal for that draw. But you will not know how many people in the pool are with "your points+1 /10/100/600". It's the same as it is in Australian system.
exactly - this means you will not know your rank...

BUT- ministerial instructions are saying you will know your rank... and that is official paper... and it is in written... i will quote it bellow and provide link...

"33. (1) A foreign national who has been included in the express entry pool of candidates is to be notified electronically by means of the Express Entry System of all matters relating to their expression of interest, including

(a) whether they meet the requirements of subsection 5(1);
(b) their rank under the Comprehensive Ranking System relative to other eligible foreign nationals included in the express entry pool of candidates; and
(c) whether they are to be issued an invitation."

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-12-01-x10/html/extra10-eng.php

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try Australian forum. Or their official site. Their systems has been working for 3 yeras now (not sure). You do not know there where are you in terms of your standing in that particular draw.You know 'YOUR ranking", but you do not know how many people are in higher ranking. What use is for you to know that you have 410 points , & , for ex, you ranking is 3. If you do not know how many people are in rank 1 and 2? Maybe, there (in 1&2) enough people to fill in the draw.