+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I know right. People should follow up for sure.

I have a question. Can I submit my passport in the US while visiting? I just got PPR but Im here on a long visiting trip. Thank you in advance.
Yes you can but you will have to contact your VO and ask them to send you updated PPR email with US VFS.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Our family applied for EE FSW and PPR was requested Feb 12 2020.
We have submitted the passports at VFS Chandigarh office and is at Chandigarh Canadian Consulate.

Has Chandigarh Consulate also started processing Immigrant Visas as Chandigarh office used to stamp temporary visas before? Immigrant visas were usually processed by New Delhi before

Here is the timeline:
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-02-13 for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at ChandigarhOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center ChandigarhOC.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received at the ChandigarhOC VAC on 2020-02-14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ChandigarhOC ,for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office.

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Outland sponsorship
Passport Request - Feb 11th
Passport submitted at VFS (HYDERABAD) - Feb 12th
Passport reached to NDVO - Feb 13th
Visa under process at IRCC - Feb 14th

Last edited:
Reactions: hypervariate123