+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help w/ IMM 5475 E : Release of Information to an Individual

ddeep91

Jun 20, 2019
IMM 5475 E: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am confused and just debating if I should be filling IMM5475 or not.

I am the sponsor living in Canada and my spouse lives out of Canada. I am filling all the paper works for our application. I have access to her stuff anyways(email etc..).
I was wondering is it still a good idea to fill "IMM 5475 E: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual" and put my name on that so I can see the case process OR should I leave it since I will have access to the online account anyways?

can someone suggest me what would be the ideal thing to do? I will be processing everything from Canada and she wants me to do all the paperwork for her.

Thanks

hmBadz

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
23-09-2017
IMM 5475 E: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am confused and just debating if I should be filling IMM5475 or not.

I am the sponsor living in Canada and my spouse lives out of Canada. I am filling all the paper works for our application. I have access to her stuff anyways(email etc..).
I was wondering is it still a good idea to fill "IMM 5475 E: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual" and put my name on that so I can see the case process OR should I leave it since I will have access to the online account anyways?

can someone suggest me what would be the ideal thing to do? I will be processing everything from Canada and she wants me to do all the paperwork for her.

Thanks
Hello,

I am wondering if how did you fill out this form?

I am filling this form right now on behalf of my son. I am wondering if I could use my husband (my son's stepdad) as his designated individuals.

Thanks,