+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

DKUMAR333

Jan 9, 2016
Dear Friends,

I am trying since 05th , I have registered , but I did not get Sign in any time. I am getting every time E0002 & E0003 error. What internet speed required ?

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
jewelbuet said:
As per Quebce Immigration secretary-

Dave McMahon
There are a lot of people trying to access the system, and many are succeeding. Thousands have created profiles already.

This is very funny.....they are not agreeing that their system is a big trouble for us.

This is damn frustrating. Crazzyyyyyyyyyyy
You are right. Thousands of candidates are torturing them selves without knowing out come, it should have been paper based, since the on line capacity is not enough. First there is problem of registration, then entering the system, then data filling while u have french language to translate and sever hanging now and then, again you try for hours to log on, very few will be able to finish work by 18, others toiling will go waste, After 5 days of trials I logged into system for first time and filled few items on identity page and tried to save and system hanged, came out any trying from 6 hours to log again in vain, those who have filled are telling that they used 150 Mbps which is highest available speed on the earth such bandwidth is only available and required by mega corporations and not possessed by individuals. Hope MIDI is reading this forum and aware of the problems faced by the candidates.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have managed to register in the system on Saturday but i couldn't logged in since then !
This is very frustrating :mad:
are we wasting our time guys ?

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
m585 said:
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.
Would you pls guide me how to login!

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
You are not able to submit until the 18th unless you meet certain conditions which I do not.
Hi How did you move forward after this screen. I cannot click on COMMENCER Button as it is not becoming available.

"
Nombre de demandes reçues : 3 500Nombre maximal accepté : 3 500

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration."

Do I have to proceed with Mon Dossier button then modifier ma demande?

Please advise

sandhubajwa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 2008
Med's Request
26/10/2013
Med's Done....
29/10/2013
Interview........
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tist happen same with me, commencer button is not working

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Tried logging in, but can't access it fully. Only with the security questions then "system error" again :( does anyone in the philippines completed his profile by now?

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
jewelbuet said:
Hi How did you move forward after this screen. I cannot click on COMMENCER Button as it is not becoming available.

"
Nombre de demandes reçues : 3 500Nombre maximal accepté : 3 500

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration."

Do I have to proceed with Mon Dossier button then modifier ma demande?

Please advise
Dear m585,

Please advise sir!

Thanks

j31

Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone,

I already registered finally, but I'm having trouble logging in, any tip you can share?

J31.

miyamiyajo

Sep 30, 2015
marymichs13 said:
Tried logging in, but can't access it fully. Only with the security questions then "system error" again :( does anyone in the philippines completed his profile by now?

I have the same issue here..but im based in KSA...please inform me when you log in successfully..thanks

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Dear m585,

Please advise sir!

Thanks
got the same message, panicked, called quebec immigration, and just told me to ignore message because that pertains to the november 2015 cap. just proceed with your application. good luck!

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
miyamiyajo said:
I have the same issue here..but im based in KSA...please inform me when you log in successfully..thanks
also from the phils here. was able to create account.. but from then, can't log in, getting error code 20 all the time... been trying since the 7th, but to no avail. :(

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
PLCGabon said:
got the same message, panicked, called quebec immigration, and just told me to ignore message because that pertains to the november 2015 cap. just proceed with your application. good luck!
Thank you!! yes i have proceeded up to a certain level. now adding my diploma. Family members are added.

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Thank you!! yes i have proceeded up to a certain level. now adding my diploma. Family members are added.
wow! good for you! I still can't log in! :( a new error appeared saying "access denied, you are logged in as XXXX" however, i never saw a page where i was logged in