+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Ainprules

May 5, 2009
Thanks Governor. Even that helps. It's just patience that can help at this time.As there is no reliability on how they issue nominations because they are not following an File no order. Its like anybody can get it any time.

Governor, you also said that they were processing DEc and Jan buckets. Do you mean the people who got file no in Dec or Jan or the people who sent the applications in Dec or Jan. Appreciate it...Thanks Governor

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Can you give us any idea approximately how many files from 3000+ are from new process.
Everything is in buckets no clue which one is with AINP 009 or which one is with invitation letter.
Mr.Governer,

Agreed with your summary.

Tell me something, I had applied on march 9th and have not even recieved any email or anything of that sort. When can i see some kind of activity on my file.

Atleast to know that I am still in there..... alive :)

Again Governer, I dunno if its fact that you tell. But hey what the hell, I would rather believe you !!!!

BR,
McLuvin
God knows better than me.

A

Albertagoverner

Ainprules said:
Thanks Governor. Even that helps. It's just patience that can help at this time.As there is no reliability on how they issue nominations because they are not following an File no order. Its like anybody can get it any time.

Governor, you also said that they were processing DEc and Jan buckets. Do you mean the people who got file no in Dec or Jan or the people who sent the applications in Dec or Jan. Appreciate it...Thanks Governor

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Can you give us any idea approximately how many files from 3000+ are from new process.
Everything is in buckets no clue which one is with AINP 009 or which one is with invitation letter.
Mr.Governer,

Tell me something, I had applied on march 9th and have not even recieved any email or anything of that sort. When can i see some kind of activity on my file.

Again Governer, I dunno if its fact that you tell. But hey what the hell, I would rather believe you !!!!

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

Remember: File Numbers are useless! File numbers have nothing to do with the sequence of process. Aplications are being process in order as they recieved. File number 900+ could be finalized before 600+ because 900+ was recieved earlier than 600+.
Files in bucket are those which were RECIEVED in early January and Late December

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
what makes you so knowledgeable about all AINP matters?
If you really know people you should clarify that, else you are just another poster trying to impress other folks by predictions and estimates. Can you ever clarify that?
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

Remember: File Numbers are useless! File numbers have nothing to do with the sequence of process. Aplications are being process in order as they recieved. File number 900+ could be finalized before 600+ because 900+ was recieved earlier than 600+.
Files in bucket are those which were RECIEVED in early January and Late December

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
bibo said:
If you really know people you should clarify that, else you are just another poster trying to impress other folks by predictions and estimates. Can you ever clarify that?
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

Mr.Governer, it would be great if you come up with a fitting anf factual reply :)

BR,
McLuvin

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
Silence as usual, until someone ask him a direct question about his case
McLuvin said:
bibo said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

Mr.Governer, it would be great if you come up with a fitting anf factual reply :)

BR,
McLuvin

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every ethical organization especially government (of any country) departments and programs have a formal/informal agreement with their employees of a confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), where an employee keeps all inworkings of an organization intact.

One a one off enquiry an employee may give a generalized summary of what is going on, that too on his/her discretion of the details.

Think, would any one of you report daily to 'your' relative on what is going on in your office. would that not jeoperdise your job?

So all these buckets, numbers, officers, files, approvals, rejections, names, star signs, white moth events are all great predictions and entertainment value here while we wait for our AINP.

People are free to write in this indepedent forum, whatever they want.... and hence so...

bibo said:
McLuvin said:
bibo said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

BR,
McLuvin

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I called up the AINP office twice in the last two weeks and they said there is no work flow or tracking system out there which they follow for the nomination process. And all is manual.

Another thing I was told is, they will not commit or reveal any information about any pending AINP case, unless the case has passed the timeline mentioned on the site. As a courtesy they gave me some rough estimate of July/August for nomination based on the receipt of application. They did not even bother to ask for my file number for giving me the answer.

I thought this might be based on the nature and mood of the person who calls the office, but then it was the same reply I got at both the times.

And now about Mr Albertagovenor, he has joined this forum in Jan 2009 and posted a few questions about this AINP SRS scheme. He is good source of entertainment for newbees but I dont think his knowledge about AINP is anything more than Google or any information given on AINP/CIC websites.

Mr Governor never reveals his own file number or his stage of application. One of the post he claims that he is an Canadian resident awaiting his naturalization, but there are many other older folks here who can tell that he joined this forum asking for AINP details back in Jan.

So as long as you are using this information he gives as a stress reliever and entertainment its fine. IMHO, one should follow his/her own judgment an call the AINP/CIC office to get confirmed information. There are many other source of information on internet related to Canada and the economy.

bibo said:
McLuvin said:
bibo said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

BR,
McLuvin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
I called up the AINP office twice in the last two weeks and they said there is no work flow or tracking system out there which they follow for the nomination process. And all is manual.

Another thing I was told is, they will not commit or reveal any information about any pending AINP case, unless the case has passed the timeline mentioned on the site. As a courtesy they gave me some rough estimate of July/August for nomination based on the receipt of application. They did not even bother to ask for my file number for giving me the answer.

I thought this might be based on the nature and mood of the person who calls the office, but then it was the same reply I got at both the times.

And now about Mr Albertagovenor, he has joined this forum in Jan 2009 and posted a few questions about this AINP SRS scheme. He is good source of entertainment for newbees but I dont think his knowledge about AINP is anything more than Google or any information given on AINP/CIC websites.

Mr Governor never reveals his own file number or his stage of application. One of the post he claims that he is an Canadian resident awaiting his naturalization, but there are many other older folks here who can tell that he joined this forum asking for AINP details back in Jan.

So as long as you are using this information he gives as a stress reliever and entertainment its fine. IMHO, one should follow his/her own judgment an call the AINP/CIC office to get confirmed information. There are many other source of information on internet related to Canada and the economy.

bibo said:
McLuvin said:
bibo said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:

Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

BR,
McLuvin
Elbee, Since they told you it might be sometime July/August, when did you file or get your file number.

I agree with you, irrespective of Mr.Governer being a valuable source of information... we still got to go by our instincts.

BR,
McLuvin

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
McLuvin said:
Elbee, Since they told you it might be sometime July/August, when did you file or get your file number.

I agree with you, irrespective of Mr.Governer being a valuable source of information... we still got to go by our instincts.

BR,
McLuvin
I got my file number on 19th March.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertadude said:
I guess all applicants who got file number in March can expect nomination between mid July and beginning August.
That is what I was told. For those who got the file number on March 19th should get the nomination decission by July/August. If we do not hear by August then we should contact them to find out why. The July/August timeline is on the higher side, it might happen before that. And they told me this based on the date of application and date the file number was received.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Albertadude said:
I guess all applicants who got file number in March can expect nomination between mid July and beginning August.
That is what I was told. For those who got the file number on March 19th should get the nomination decission by July/August. If we do not hear by August then we should contact them to find out why. The July/August timeline is on the higher side, it might happen before that. And they told me this based on the date of application and date the file number was received.
So, for 1 month gap issuing of file numbers there is 3 month gap of issuance of decisions. People who got file numbers in April, should expect decision in November and May file numbers expect in feb'10.......and maybe that gap increases with time.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
I also called AINP today as it has already been more than 60 working days since I received my file number. Lady at other end gave pre-formatted reply saying that now it may take more than 5 months as against 40-60 working days mentioned in their mail which came alonmg with file number.

Ell.Bee said:

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Mike053 said:
Ell.Bee said:
Albertadude said:
So, for 1 month gap issuing of file numbers there is 3 month gap of issuance of decisions. People who got file numbers in April, should expect decision in November and May file numbers expect in feb'10.......and maybe that gap increases with time.
I think the rate at which the applications flow in went up exponentially in the recent times. And keep in mind one more thing. The ones who got the file number on March 19 are the old pre-assesment process.

Not sure though, are the ones from April also from the old pre-assement process ? That could be the possible difference in the huge timeline. This statement about the April file numbers is not confirmed with AINP, it just my opinion.

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
Mike053 said:
Ell.Bee said:
Albertadude said:
I think the rate at which the applications flow in went up exponentially in the recent times. And keep in mind one more thing. The ones who got the file number on March 19 are the old pre-assesment process.

Not sure though, are the ones from April also from the old pre-assement process ? That could be the possible difference in the huge timeline. This statement about the April file numbers is not confirmed with AINP, it just my opinion.
They didn't expected that suddenly 1500-2000 applications will bombarded at AINP office. While they sent the file nos. with 40-60 days timeline, back then, only around 900-1000 appliactions were in process. That's why they had to itch thier abdomen. Even they were planning to organize a session in Houston TX and they had to cancel it because they knew that no need to organize that session. H1B Community is fully aware that Alberta has rescue for thier immigration issues.