+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hi everyone, applied in Aug 2020, in process Feb 2021, Aip Aug 2021, medical received. Nothing after that.
Any 2020 applicants?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
@Ayanna or anyone that knows what does. “Communication to court from the Registry dated so and so….. re: Application for leave and judicial review sent to court. No A’s Reply” does anyone know the meaning of that

Reactions: Lexus2021

Hooooope

Feb 6, 2022
Hi,
Anyone knows that there is a possibility if IRCC Niagara Falls request for medical, spouse sponsorship form and financial statements before given AIP?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks,
My father has advanced prostate cancer as spouse, is it a case of inadmissibility that cause to fail the application?
Yes that can lead to refusal of AIP. Is your father in Canada and seeking care in Canada? Have you been paying out of pocket? Is there access to treatment in his home country although it sounds like it may be unfortunately a terminal situation?

Hooooope

Feb 6, 2022
Yes that can lead to refusal of AIP. Is your father in Canada and seeking care in Canada? Have you been paying out of pocket? Is there access to treatment in his home country although it sounds like it may be unfortunately a terminal situation?
Unfortunately yes. My father is in our home country and my mother in Canada for 11 years with two refused refugee case. It is so very difficult situation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately yes. My father is in our home country and my mother in Canada for 11 years with two refused refugee case. It is so very difficult situation.
It is impossible for me to say what will happen but given that your father is abroad and terminally I’ll it will make it very difficult for your mother to get H&C at this moment. When was she last refused asylum and how did you get status in Canada?

Hooooope

Feb 6, 2022
It is impossible for me to say what will happen but given that your father is abroad and terminally I’ll it will make it very difficult for your mother to get H&C at this moment. When was she last refused asylum and how did you get status in Canada?
I think the last time was 2017. My mother is alone in Canada and me and my sister have our own life in our home country. This is the second H&C application based on JR decision.