+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
That could be never thought about it before.
Our AIP was approved after 6 months but we received the notice 5 months later. The officer was trying to make both decisions PRRA and H&C before end of 2019 but he was unable to do so he apologized and decided to approve stage1
I did not understand the first sentence because as I said yesterday, I speak French (I study English in a language school now), but I wanted to thank you for your useful information. Positive people like you have become very few

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I did not understand the first sentence because as I said yesterday, I speak French (I study English in a language school now), but I wanted to thank you for your useful information. Positive people like you have become very few
Thank you :)
We're here to help each other. This group is really amazing in a way feels like a family.
Je voulais dire. Ne pas avoir d'enfant canadien pourrait vraiment être la raison de faciliter le processus

• Love
Reactions: PositiveLIife08

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Well... they didn't, they just asked from the countries I lived in excluding Canada.
Like in our case. So maybe it takes longer because they will be contacting the RCMP and it takes time to get the response. I don't see any other explanation but I don't know much.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone

I have a question please

I applied for h and c in April 2020 and got acknowledgement of receipt in August 2020. It is not yet in process.

My wife was hospitalized yesterday for some heart issues. We have a travel insurance. We came on a visior visa.

Should I tell IRCC about the hospitalization of my wife. I am worried. Please share your views

Thanks

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hello everyone

I have a question please

I applied for h and c in April 2020 and got acknowledgement of receipt in August 2020. It is not yet in process.

My wife was hospitalized yesterday for some heart issues. We have a travel insurance. We came on a visior visa.

Should I tell IRCC about the hospitalization of my wife. I am worried. Please share your views

Thanks
Yes you should update them with doctor reports..and hospital etc

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone

I have a question please

Thanks
Have you done your medical yet? If so yes you need to update your case. Also depends on the grounds for your H&C. You should talk to your lawyer.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Will it effect our application. Can't they say as a burden on the health system grounds when we don't even have AIP
Yes being a burden on the health system can count against you butnot being able to get care can benefit you. Applying for H&C after arriving as a visitor is already a very tough way to get H&C approval.

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone
After you submit the police report and medical and financial .how long it takes for the final decision? Or for the COPR
Thanks

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone
After you submit the police report and medical and financial .how long it takes for the final decision? Or for the COPR
Thanks
No particular timeline - every case and its luck. There are a couple of people here who have been waiting for about 2 months after the medical tests have been received.