+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

necn00

Apr 4, 2012
Guys all Glory to God I would like to share that I have finally received my AIP 2 days ago, I was arrested by the CBSA and was detained, while in detention for a couple hours my AIP came which stopped me from being deported

Applied for H&C: April 2023
AOR: June 2023
AIP: decision made June 18, received June 25

I pray for everyone here that you will all get favourable decisions on your applications
Many Congrats

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
Guys I got notes from CBSA but there is a note from office is not clear and I don’t understand it the rest of them are pretty understandable
Office :- Gatineau- COI-RTD
Text:- HIGH PROFILE CASE
Action:- Flagged to CSG
Resolution: will not be flagged to MINO. Does not meet HP criteria case completed. DK****/Name

what does that mean?

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
Guys I got notes from CBSA but there is a note from office is not clear and I don’t understand it the rest of them are pretty understandable
Resolution: will not be flagged to MINO. Does not meet HP criteria case completed. DK****/Name

what does that mean?

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023

what does that mean?
:( :( sorry!

ibrahim0175

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Question for the experts in this forum:

my visitor permit will expire next month,however I have my PR H and C application in progress, haven't received any AIP yet though,my question is do I need to apply for a visitor record extension or implied status will auto kick in until a decision is made on my H and C application?

I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter….

thanks in advance

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Question for the experts in this forum:

my visitor permit will expire next month,however I have my PR H and C application in progress, haven't received any AIP yet though,my question is do I need to apply for a visitor record extension or implied status will auto kick in until a decision is made on my H and C application?

I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter….

thanks in advance
Hi,

You need to apply for an extension of your visitor's status if you wish to remain in Canada without becoming inadmissible for being here without authorization.

H&C offers no status whatsoever prior to becoming a permanent resident if the applicant is fortunate enough to qualify.

If a person loses their visitor's status then enforcement can become a new issue to deal with in Canada. A person without status can become the subject of a removal order and the H&C does nothing to prevent the execution of that order to leave.

In status applications for H&C considerations take a very long time because they have no priority in an office where most of the applicants are on the enforcement track. It's a PRRA office that also deals with H&Cs.

If you're interested in being in compliance with Canadian immigration law, and the visitor's extension is refused then they'll still decide the H&C after the person has departed Canada.

Good luck