+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
OK thanks much, now it makes a sense, so if I understood it correctly, once he will receive AOR, he might be able to track through some OTHER portal? May be he has to link his app in MYCIC through GCKey or there exist some dedicated tracker for H&M case? AIP is first stage and second stage goes through further steps like Medical and Docs Req > PPR > COPR > Landing (as per excel sheet).

So he should wait for AOR, then he will give biometrics, and AIP will come in due course. After AOR, he might be able to track through WHICH portal? I was goiing through threads and there were mentions about portal 1, portal 2...not sure.

I am also interested to find out this answer, as the only portal I see is the one that shows application submission date. Is there another portal where the application status can be tracked?

Last edited:
Reactions: Driz001

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
I am also interested to find out this answer, as the only portal I see is the one that shows application submission date. Is there another portal where the application status can be tracked?
@Trailblazer89 Yes, this is the only portal everyone can see. Regarding other portals 1 and 2 (that you have read in the threads) are visible/applicable only after getting AIP. After AIP, IRCC sends a link to that portal. Unfortunately we can't track our application after applying online. However, those who applied on paper are able to link their application to GC Account and track the processing. Hope this clears the confusion :)

Saznuck8

Jun 22, 2024
@Trailblazer89 Yes, this is the only portal everyone can see. Regarding other portals 1 and 2 (that you have read in the threads) are visible/applicable only after getting AIP. After AIP, IRCC sends a link to that portal. Unfortunately we can't track our application after applying online. However, those who applied on paper are able to link their application to GC Account and track the processing. Hope this clears the confusion :)
Is your file assigned to officer?

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
Thank you so much. Bless you. Wishing you success in your application and praying for it myself too!

Reactions: MRawat

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
- Forms IMM569 and IMM5406 -- These are easy because is just addresses and names.
- Background checks from every country you lived more than 6 months for the adults and if any of your dependants turns 18 during waiting for this decision.
- Copy of a valid passports or proofs that you can't get one.
- Documents like marriage certificate, divorce certificate if you were married before, proof of civil union (l'union de fait), brith certificates for your child/ren, adoption documents if you adopt a child.
- Right of permanent residency fee (575$ p/adult) dependants child/ren don't pay this.
- Proof of employment (Pay stub, Employment verification letter) or a letter explaining why you don't work and how you support yourself financially.

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
- Forms IMM569 and IMM5406 -- These are easy because is just addresses and names.
- Background checks from every country you lived more than 6 months for the adults and if any of your dependants turns 18 during waiting for this decision.
- Copy of a valid passports or proofs that you can't get one.
- Documents like marriage certificate, divorce certificate if you were married before, proof of civil union (l'union de fait), brith certificates for your child/ren, adoption documents if you adopt a child.
- Right of permanent residency fee (575$ p/adult) dependants child/ren don't pay this.
- Proof of employment (Pay stub, Employment verification letter) or a letter explaining why you don't work and how you support yourself financially.

Last edited:

Imfavored

May 24, 2024
I got a number with the Mp in my locality stating that I call them and when i did, they invited me over despite going to other my letter from my mental health practitioner. I gue. It was a wrong move then!!!!
Mental health will not fly with CBSA, you have to be in a state where it’s risky to put you on a flight