+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello all, I hope everyone of you are holding up well as we are going through this process! I have also applied for H&C about 5 months ago, we received the acknowledgment with the G number but no updates afterwards all docs already sent by our lawyer and we are kind of lost what to expect next and when to expect any update.. please shed some light anyone?!

Reactions: Ivy.998

Patri46

Jun 15, 2024
Hola a todos, espero que todos estén bien mientras avanzamos en este proceso. También solicité H&C hace aproximadamente 5 meses, recibimos el acuse de recibo con el número G pero no hubo actualizaciones después, todos los documentos ya enviados por nuestro abogado y no sabemos qué esperar a continuación y cuándo esperar cualquier actualización. alguien algo de luz?!
[/CITA]

¡Hola! Llevo 32 meses esperando. AOR enero 2022. Es una espera larga

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hello all, I hope everyone of you are holding up well as we are going through this process! I have also applied for H&C about 5 months ago, we received the acknowledgment with the G number but no updates afterwards all docs already sent by our lawyer and we are kind of lost what to expect next and when to expect any update.. please shed some light anyone?!
Starts with G. Does anyone know what does it mean?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Just called IRCC , nothing changed they said background check is still in process eligibility is not started I ask him if file is assigned to any officer he said it’s in process means they are working on file not satisfied answer,

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Just called IRCC , nothing changed they said background check is still in process eligibility is not started I ask him if file is assigned to any officer he said it’s in process means they are working on file not satisfied answer,
I called them Monday, same here nothing is changed. They are super slow.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Could you please let me know what is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
When we submitted our application we paid the h&c as well as the PR fees

Today, I have received email from the officer that I have missing the RPRF. Is this diffrent from the fees that I have paid

Last edited: