+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi, everyone! I was finally sent back home after you guys suggested that I go to make a deal with the CBSA!!! I went to their office after about 6 months of staying away and I was detained even with my medical reports of mental health issue. I was denied 48 hours and also the 7 days detention review. I was deported from Canada on Wednesday June 19th! Please be careful of the advise you get here!!! What work for one may not work for another…. Please I have a pending H&C application which looks good. Can I still come back? Didn’t leave with any of my thing
What country are you in now?

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hi, everyone! I was finally sent back home after you guys suggested that I go to make a deal with the CBSA!!! I went to their office after about 6 months of staying away and I was detained even with my medical reports of mental health issue. I was denied 48 hours and also the 7 days detention review. I was deported from Canada on Wednesday June 19th! Please be careful of the advise you get here!!! What work for one may not work for another…. Please I have a pending H&C application which looks good. Can I still come back? Didn’t leave with any of my thing
It’s well my dear pls take heart and stay hopeful. I pray that God almighty remembers your current predicament and turn everything around for your good. I am so pained reading your post because I am currently only hoping on God to intervene in my situation as well but in all things we still give thanks to him.

Saznuck8

Jun 22, 2024
Hi guys
I was told by call centre that my file has been assigned to officer in Vancouver office in June 2024 due date July 25, 2024 what does that mean?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nope!! They said I failed to show up for removal and that I am a flight risk. I have no known criminality
So my two cents on your situation is that you should be prepared that it will not be possible to return to Canada in the short term and you will have to hope for a positive outcome to your H&C application in order to be able to return. It looks like you had two warrants for failing to appear. Unfortunately this is taken extremely seriously and I think it's unlikely Canada will be willing to allow you to return on a TRV in the short term given your history here. You can certainly try applying for a TRV and ARC. I would just recommend that you set your expectations very low that it will be approved. Good luck.

Reactions: Pear23