+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don’t worry your 2020 application this is like reconsideration hopefully you get different officer I pray for you
when we submitted 3rd HC ourselves, I translated everything from French to English to make sure it does not go again to that Montreal officer that rejected his two previous HC and PRRA. Thank God, it did not. Vancouver decided his case.

Reactions: tony4454 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Eligibility and security, medical not started criminality in progress in GMC note i guess i'm on first stage.
If your eligibility didn’t start yet it means
They didn’t Assign officer to your case
They always check criminality for any application doesn’t matter

Hope for the best
There is no worse for you if They don’t accept your application you end up still in good country UK

You should be positive
There are ppl are from third World countries they come here for a future and hope

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
@Ayanna i discovered in May 2021 that a family information sheet was attached to the eligibility aproval letter sent to my sponsor in January but she didnt notice, so i called her attention to and she filled the forms and sent to ircc immediately, though i tought it should have been sent to them by march 18th as stated in my own PC request letter, i spoke to my sponsor today and she told me the form hasnt been updated in her Ecas till now, i m just worried if thats the reason i haven't gotten any decisions till now? Thnx

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna i discovered in May 2021 that a family information sheet was attached to the eligibility aproval letter sent to my sponsor in January but she didnt notice, so i called her attention to and she filled the forms and sent to ircc immediately, though i tought it should have been sent to them by march 18th as stated in my own PC request letter, i spoke to myself sponsor today and she told me the form hasnt been updated in her Ecas till now, i m just worried if thats the reason i haven't gotten any decisions till now? Thnx
Every time Immigration request if he/she doesn’t provide them on time or you were late it slow down your process and need to send everything together in the first place to ask you for it
The only things takes longer is a PC for applicant
personally myself when I got my Aip they requested a lot of things from me I did the medical everything right away but the PC takes longer so I requested 60 more days but I got it in 30 days everything then I sent a PC after two weeks later I got my Copr

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Every time Immigration request if he/she doesn’t provide them on time or you were late it slow down your process and need to send everything together in the first place to ask you for it
personally myself when I got my Aip they requested a lot of things from me I did the medical everything right away but the PC takes longer so I requested 60 more days but I got it in 30 days everything then I sent a PC after two weeks later I got my Copr
Thanks ao much for your response, i m grateful

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Please dud you recieve any confirmation email for your PC?

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
My whole family is in Canada, I am 70 and single ,staying with son and taking care of grandson, good health n good finances. I am taking care of grandson aged 7 right from birth in home country and in Canada for the last one year. We entered Canada last year, my son on PR and I as visitor. I cannot wait Parent and grandparent(Income three years) and super visa (Out of Canada n waiting time one year)What are the chances of H and C application ? Ties to Canada, BIOC n establishment of family as elder son well settled. Kindly guide.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My whole family is in Canada, I am 70 and single ,staying with son and taking care of grandson, good health n good finances. I am taking care of grandson aged 7 right from birth in home country and in Canada for the last one year. We entered Canada last year, my son on PR and I as visitor. I cannot wait Parent and grandparent(Income three years) and super visa (Out of Canada n waiting time one year)What are the chances of H and C application ? Ties to Canada, BIOC n establishment of family as elder son well settled. Kindly guide.
do you want to hear honest opinion or just to make you happy!

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Does everybody receive an email saying their file is sent for final review before copr?
Before copr they always send this email to applicants after that weeks later you will get a copr Some get it the next day and some wait up to 3 to 4 weeks to get it