+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Correct me if its not you, but i believe i saw your post in a Pinoy group regarding your H and C timeline and approval in a short period of time. As i was reading all the comments and reaction they seems unbelievable but just like others said, each of us have different story and case. And all of us deserve approval.Happy for you my friend.

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Correct me if its not you, but i believe i saw your post in a Pinoy group regarding your H and C timeline and approval in a short period of time. As i was reading all the comments and reaction they seems unbelievable but just like others said, each of us have different story and case. And all of us deserve approval.Happy for you my friend.
Actually, i also heard about people who received their AIP and PR in 4 and 5 months.... The case of @SpiritualWonderBoy is not the only one... but of course this process time still rare....
it depends on cases, officers and even IRCC centers, vancouver and toronto (the worst one ) for exemple take a lot of time niagra falls it's the best one for process time and also for decisons....

Last edited:

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Actually, i also I heard about people who received their AIP and PR in 4 and 5 months.... The case of @SpiritualWonderBoy is not the only one... but of course this process time still rare....
it depends on cases, officers and even IRCC centers, vancouver and toronto (the worst one ) for exemple take a lot of time niagra falls it's the best one for process time and also for decisons....
I hope we all get positive result too soon.

Reactions: Melno48