+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone im asking on behalf of someone. If they were legally separated but mentioned as spouse- legally separated on application. They both have separate cases. One got AIP and going on 2nd stage, can they mention now that they are still married? They never divorced.
And now they will update to married because one of them got AIP?
Just let them know that this trick won't easily pass. The government knows and is able to know every single detail about each one of us. It might considered as fake info or update. Unless if they're really back so they have to provide documents as evidence.
But I don't think they will be easily added under the same file anyways.

Reactions: Ayanna and TNtsima

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
And now they will update to married because one of them got AIP?
Just let them know that this trick won't easily pass. The government knows and is able to know every single detail about each one of us. It might considered as fake info or update. Unless if they're really back so they have to provide documents as evidence.
But I don't think they will be easily added under the same file anyways.
Thank you. They reconciled long before AIP. They were married and not divorced, just separated

Reactions: Me2020

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
So , today I called the immigration and I heard the automated system saying ( this will effect the progress of your file)
Was that will not or will effect the progress) I was about to get a heart attack...not calling them again
Loool
Lol, try stop calling. My step sister finally got her CSQ yesterday after 3months then today she got an email about final review

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone im asking on behalf of someone. If they were legally separated but mentioned as spouse- legally separated on application. They both have separate cases. One got AIP and going on 2nd stage, can they mention now that they are still married? They never divorced.
oh dear your friend is in deep trouble if she lie about her marriage it’s not good thing Ircc and cbsa are very smart trust me
Have her to Consult a lawyer as soon as she can

AAK2018

Dec 12, 2020
It will be the last question : Do you have the right to work when you applied for open work permit/TRP or you applied for ITN if you worked without permit to declare your taxes?
If you have 100 questions I don`t mind answering them :)
I was not allowed to work when I applied for WP/TRP, so was working on cash part time till I got WP. Never filled tax also
But once I got the WP/TRP I applied for SIN and got Alberta health care also, I might be lucky my wife got health care also same time (while she was still on visitor status)
Applied for CCB paper based also but still waiting for that, I cannot apply for that online because I never filled tax(so I was not eligible to apply online)

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I was not allowed to work when I applied for WP/TRP, so was working on cash part time till I got WP. Never filled tax also
But once I got the WP/TRP I applied for SIN and got Alberta health care also, I might be lucky my wife got health care also same time (while she was still on visitor status)
Applied for CCB paper based also but still waiting for that, I cannot apply for that online because I never filled tax(so I was not eligible to apply online)
Glad to know your successful story.

Reactions: AAK2018 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
can you please update me on your Ccb I been trying since 2018. I been paying all my taxes every year.They always say I am not eligible.they say due to my status.