+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Yes.i

Yes.i have aip already
Ok. Social assistance is frowned at at this stage. EI is not social assistance though but if it's possible/convenient for you, just try and stop receiving the EI for the remaining short period you have to receive ur copr. Give them paystubs and statements of account. U re almost there

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Me too i did everything by myself
In my opinion, you need to have quite an experience to put this type of application together without any professional help. I am glad if you succeeded without it, but most of the people hire at least an immigration counsel if not a lawyer for these cases because these applications are very unusual.

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
In my opinion, you need to have quite an experience to put this type of application together without any professional help. I am glad if you succeeded without it, but most of the people hire at least an immigration counsel if not a lawyer for these cases because these applications are very unusual.
each case is different sometimes lawyer is important just be their name on applications it looks professional everything else we do it by ourself
some members said before in here be on top of the game

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
each case is different sometimes lawyer is important just be their name on applications it looks professional everything else we do it by ourself
some members said before in here be on top of the game
ayanna i have a question to you, can i know when you came to Canada ? and if you was foreign worker or visitor and applied after that for assylum ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayanna

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
No first asylum cbsa said I’m not eligible for asylum because I have applied asylum in states but I’m eligible for PRRA which is same thing what he said asylum under PRRA
ok, because to my knowlege, assylum and PRRA are not the same thing , i'm never heard that such an application exists (assylum under PRRA) because i know that assylum application is a thing and PRRA is a thing even if during the processing of this two applications you can have work permit get welfare, and appliying for PR if you are approved.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
No first asylum cbsa said I’m not eligible for asylum because I have applied asylum in states but I’m eligible for PRRA which is same thing what he said asylum under PRRA
accoridng to my informations you are not considered a refused asylum seeker if your PRRA application is refused

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
ok, because to my knowlege, assylum and PRRA are not the same thing , i'm never heard that such an application exists (assylum under PRRA) because i know that assylum application is a thing and PRRA is a thing even if during the processing of this two applications you can have work permit get welfare, and appliying for PR if you are approved.
I agree with you what I been saying what CBSA officer told me so but this form help a lot one of the member@Naz786 give me a lot of information
I was on Walfare for two months then I got my workpermit after that been working for same company for more three years
I’m from war zone country

Reactions: Lexus2021

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
The last time I talk to them they said they have everything that they ask for they soon make there decision, so I'm just waiting I'm not going to call until next week if this week I don't hear anything from them, but I think probably know when I'm calling because I call too much.....just kidding
Hope you are doing well today,

Do you any up to date .