+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Congrats. How many months have u been on 'in process'
7 months.
It could have been less but we had to wait two months for a document from my husband's country.
April 27: In process.
June 23: AIP.
August 4: Medical Request.
October 5: Sent the documents (except the Police clearance of my husband country).

This week they received the document and on Wednesday they asked me to confirm my address which I did on Thursday.
Yesterday I received my CoPR.

Olayint

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
7 months.
It could have been less but we had to wait two months for a document from my husband's country.
October 5: Sent the documents (except the Police clearance of my husband country).

This week they received the document and on Wednesday they asked me to confirm my address which I did on Thursday.
Congratulations

Reactions: M0527 and attkhan

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
hello members. in my gcms , it shows that my file is in missisauga. Question: i do hear people talk about processing in Vancouver, toronto & niagra fall. who is aware of processing in missisauga?

Reactions: Fréijoer Léiw

Olayint

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
hello members. in my gcms , it shows that my file is in missisauga. Question: i do hear people talk about processing in Vancouver, toronto & niagra fall. who is aware of processing in missisauga?
My AIP came from missisuaga last month, don't worry, it is well , good news soon by God's grace

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
C
7 months.

Congratulations! When did you do your biometrics?