+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Guys for anyone who can answer my question, how do you know when the officer that is working on your file got all the things that they need? And I send my police record from my country of birth when I was submit my application and I did my police clearance for Canada as well , so i did not do them again because the letter stated if I did any of what they ask for I should let them know. but if they want me to do it back they will ask for it again? I'm still within the time they gave me only got 30 day to submit everything

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Guys for anyone who can answer my question, how do you know when the officer that is working on your file got all the things that they need? And I send my police record from my country of birth when I was submit my application and I did my police clearance for Canada as well , so i did not do them again because the letter stated if I did any of what they ask for I should let them know. but if they want me to do it back they will ask for it again? I'm still within the time they gave me only got 30 day to submit everything
If you missed any documents, they will let you know but if you sent them already, send proof that you already submitted the documents

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I have questions about the financial documents my wife work and I'm not working do you think is problem for the second stage? Thanks

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I have a question please?
What has been your husband's legal status throughout these years? Is he a permanent resident but cannot grant you permanent residency, or does he apply for permanent residency with you?
He came here as a migrant worker for four years an then his contract was finished and he apply for temporary resident with open work permit.he was on my h&c APPLICATION

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I have questions about the financial documents my wife work and I'm not working do you think is problem for the second stage? Thanks
My lawyer told me it's not a problem all they want is to show that one of you is working.im not working either but my husband does so I got letter of is employment his pay stomp she said that's all I need. Hope this help.

Sanjida29

Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I want to I am going to send my photo for PR card do I need to write anything else or just my UCI number. Do I need to give any other letter

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you so much
hello ! congratulations !
i have a question please !
can i know if you have been living in canada for a long time ( up to 3 years ) or no ?
je pense que vous parlez français selon l'un de vos commentaires ....
puis-je savoir votre demande à été acceptée sur quelle base ?
la difficulté de retourner à votre pays d'origine , l'intérêt supérieur de l'enfant ou votre intégration au canada ?
pouvez vous me dire aussi c'était quoi votre statut ?

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
hello ! congratulations !
i have a question please !
can i know if you have been living in canada for a long time ( up to 3 years ) or no ?
je pense que vous parlez français selon l'un de vos commentaires ....
puis-je savoir votre demande à été acceptée sur quelle base ?
la difficulté de retourner à votre pays d'origine , l'intérêt supérieur de l'enfant ou votre intégration au canada ?
pouvez vous me dire aussi c'était quoi votre statut ?
Oui je parle français
Intérêt supérieur de l'enfant 2enfants né ici et un troisième né ici et décédé
Plus l'établissement depuis 2014 demande de protection réfugié non acceptés premieydemande de h&c non acceptés aussi ensuite sans statut pendant 2ans ensuite dépôt de h&c and prra et voila le h&c accepted
Si tu veux plus de détails pas de problème