+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
I received AIP pre arrival letter in June
July I was asked to update forms and provide my proof of funds
I also received an email last weeks asking to provide my proof of address and today decision made on Ecas
Cbsa officer handed over my AIP letter
When did you submitted all the documents requested for stage 2 approval?
July and proof off address in September

Reactions: stallion1982

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hello Everyone please i need an urgent answer to this question. Do i need to pay for restoration of work permit fee now because i applied for a new work permit a day after my work permit expired?

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hello all , what does decision made after AIP means ?medicals have been received and I got an email asking to provide proof of address
Congratulations! After Aip decegine
Do you know if u pass your medical examination? Cos is strange to send "decision made after AIP" it supposed to be before AIP.. Maybe some who knows better can explain .
Before Aip decision made means application refuses.
After Aip decision made means now everything is complete! like Immigration Officer close your file. So congratulation, within 1 week you have receive portal, than you upload your pic in portal after you download COPR inside portal and pr card by mail !
Congratulations

Last edited:

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Hello Everyone please i need an urgent answer to this question. Do i need to pay for restoration of work permit fee now because i applied for a new work permit a day after my work permit expired?
Hi @fagsey Restoration of work permit fee is required, however if it's just one or two days, you can explain with a valid reason. It depends on the officer to buy your explanation or not.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi @fagsey Restoration of work permit fee is required, however if it's just one or two days, you can explain with a valid reason. It depends on the officer to buy your explanation or not.
@MRawat, thank you for your reply, the application was just 6 minutes late and was regarded as the following day, i made the payment already and added an explanation to it. Hopefully it will be approved.