+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hello forks
My work permit will expire in October 15 i applied to renew it last month. And I received my AIP in May 2024 . Today I received email from HR to remind me that my work permit and SIN will be expired October 15 and I sent them proof that I applied to renew it and my AIP then they replied that okay but if you don’t receive your work permit till October 15 you are not able to work
It’s never happened before usually I sent them proof and they keeping me work till I have a new one then send it to them
Is it legal to do that?
Was that happened before with anyone?
What should I do?
Hi @Bluesky24
Did you receive a proof letter from ircc that you are authorized to continue working under the same conditions until a dicision is made?

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
Hi everyone, how long does it takes to get a medical request form after AIP please?
They sent me 4 days after, but I didn't wait for it...my lawyer send me to a clinic he knows at the clinic they requested my passaport and AIP letter...all done...I got my AIP on August 1 and sent the requested documents and medical exams on August 2....no time wasted.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
They sent me 4 days after, but I didn't wait for it...my lawyer send me to a clinic he knows at the clinic they requested my passaport and AIP letter...all done...I got my AIP on August 1 and sent the requested documents and medical exams on August 2....no time wasted.
@mr.niceGuy10, okay so are you saying i don't need the medical form to go do my medicals?

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
@mr.niceGuy10, okay so are you saying i don't need the medical form to go do my medicals?
The clinic my lawyer sent me....do the exams without the form...What I understood...is that, at the clinic they fill a form there to send it to ircc. And the information they need is on your passport and the AIP letter, they don't need the form from ircc.
I didn't know that...my lawyer explained it to me.
It can be done for sure, but if you are not in a rush, wait for the medical request.

The clinic I did my exams before I get the medical request

Dr. Elizabeth Chiu
701 Sheppard Ave E #306, North York, ON M2K 2Z3

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
The clinic my lawyer sent me....do the exams without the form...What I understood...is that, at the clinic they fill a form there to send it to ircc. And the information they need is on your passport and the AIP letter, they don't need the form from ircc.
It can be done for sure, but if you are not in a rush, wait for the medical request.

Dr. Elizabeth Chiu

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
Have u gotten your stage 2 approval because i sent all the documents they requested since June and have not gotten any update from them .
I've sent all the documents they requested on August 2/ the day after my AIP, after a week I received a "pre arrived services letter".
My lawyer said to ignore it...since I'm in Canada already and it doesn't mean nothing. Still waiting for final approval and so on

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Still waiting too, meanwhile last August they sent me a letter to.go.do medicals for my unaccompanied children which have done and I submitted last week and it was confirmed the officer got it, so I dont know how many months am.going to wait till I get the final approval.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022

Dr. Elizabeth Chiu
okay thank you