+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
If anyone would like to send a complaint to Service Canada then here's the link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/service-canada/client-satisfaction.html

Perhaps if enough of us do this, they'll start to prioritise the people who've been waiting the longest (as they originally said that they would).
I tweet them every day by attaching IRCC account but they donot care. I called them four time, they said its immigration responsibility to send us the list. Either they are lazzy or not following correct pattern. Moreover the guy with whom i talk said, we have shortage of staff member due to covid and we have hired new guys for training so they are in training phase.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I tweet them every day by attaching IRCC account but they donot care. I called them four time, they said its immigration responsibility to send us the list. Either they are lazzy or not following correct pattern. Moreover the guy with whom i talk said, we have shortage of staff member due to covid and we have hired new guys for training so they are in training phase.
I have called both, Service Canada and IRCC, and they both just blame each other and at the end say....U JUST HAVE TO WAIT!

WAITING SINCE JAN 2020, DO NOT KNOW HOW MORE THEY WILL MAKE ME WAIT! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

• Sad
Reactions: S@r@b and Shiva91

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I have called both, Service Canada and IRCC, and they both just blame each other and at the end say....U JUST HAVE TO WAIT!

WAITING SINCE JAN 2020, DO NOT KNOW HOW MORE THEY WILL MAKE ME WAIT! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
I don’t know how long we have to wait but i feel sad for you because you are waiting from long time.

• Sad
Reactions: jasmin22

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I would be interested to know from anyone who has received a call if the SC agents have access to and are aware of AOR dates? I don't think they are told an order to follow but given a list to work down.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019

I saw the post here earlier that service Canada is planning to open biometric through online appointment where we can go online and book it by ourselves to the closest one ☝

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I saw the post here earlier that service Canada is planning to open biometric through online appointment where we can go online and book it by ourselves to the closest one ☝
I saw that too but at the end of 2020 when they have moved the backlog. First we need them to follow the IRCC instructions because I will RIOT if a Sept AOR gets a biometric appointment before me :p;)

• Haha
Reactions: Shiva91

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Aor- March26
Bil- May 22
Greater Vancouver

Its very annoying that they are calling later AOR dates in victoria and even they called one person in burnaby and even feb aors are pending in Vancouver
Hey
Did you get a call yet ?
May i ask which city do you live in?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
If anyone would like to send a complaint to Service Canada then here's the link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/service-canada/client-satisfaction.html

Perhaps if enough of us do this, they'll start to prioritise the people who've been waiting the longest (as they originally said that they would).
I submitted the complaint and got reply

Thank you for contacting the Office for Client Satisfaction and expressing your concerns.

The Office for Client Satisfaction was established as part of Service Canada’s commitment to service excellence, and to improve Canadian’s confidence and trust in the Government. It is a neutral organization that receives, reviews and acts on feedback regarding the quality of service clients have received from Service Canada.

If you would like the opportunity to discuss your feedback, you can contact me directly at the number below Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm Eastern Time.

Sincerely,

Anne

1-833-622-0401

Bureau de la satisfaction des clients
Office for Client Satisfaction
Service Canada

jhearle

Apr 18, 2020
I submitted the complaint and got reply

Thank you for contacting the Office for Client Satisfaction and expressing your concerns.

The Office for Client Satisfaction was established as part of Service Canada’s commitment to service excellence, and to improve Canadian’s confidence and trust in the Government. It is a neutral organization that receives, reviews and acts on feedback regarding the quality of service clients have received from Service Canada.

If you would like the opportunity to discuss your feedback, you can contact me directly at the number below Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm Eastern Time.

Sincerely,

Anne

1-833-622-0401

Bureau de la satisfaction des clients
Office for Client Satisfaction
Service Canada
I got the same reply! Just called them and they said that they have had received many calls about this and have told Service Canada. But there's nothing else that they can do