+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
They’re open, however I don’t think Coquitlam SC takes biometrics. Someone from one of these forums came to Abbotsford for biometrics
I live in Coquitlam and the agent who booked my biometrics appointment never mentioned that I could go to Coquitlam SC. She simply said I need you to go to Abbotsford. I was soooooo happy to get the call that I didn't care where she sent me.

Reactions: Aman Boparai

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I live in Coquitlam and the agent who booked my biometrics appointment never mentioned that I could go to Coquitlam SC. She simply said I need you to go to Abbotsford. I was soooooo happy to get the call that I didn't care where she sent me.
When did you get a call and whats your aor
Thanks

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I am losing patience day by day and I am stalking my application every 30 mins. This is definitely not normal I don’t think.... send help!!!!!
We cant do anything but the wait
So have some patience
And wish you luck buddy :)

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I sign in to my account thrice a day. Morning 5 am then 11:30 am then at 8 pm.
LOL. I think I probably do it more than 3 times for sure. In the morning, when I get to work, on my lunch break, when I leave work, ITS BAD DUDE I CANT STOP!!!!! I know by checking nothing is going to happen but my fingers juSt automatically do it and I can’t stop myself. So many things in my life are on pause because of this I am finding it hard to have patience I can’t think of anything other than this

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I did get a call on Saturday (which I missed) and then on Sunday from Service Canada but I was not for scheduling biometrics. I had submitted a request to Service Canada mentioning that I have a Jan 10 AOR and I have not received a call given that I have been waiting for the longest and I see some people with June, July, Aug AOR's receiving calls.

The lady I spoke to said just wait. There is nothing she can do to help me. There is a special team within Service Canada that deals with biometrics and they cannot comment on how they operate and call people. So, in the end, I am back to the same situation - WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I did get a call on Saturday (which I missed) and then on Sunday from Service Canada but I was not for scheduling biometrics. I had submitted a request to Service Canada mentioning that I have a Jan 10 AOR and I have not received a call given that I have been waiting for the longest and I see some people with June, July, Aug AOR's receiving calls.

The lady I spoke to said just wait. There is nothing she can do to help me. There is a special team within Service Canada that deals with biometrics and they cannot comment on how they operate and call people. So, in the end, I am back to the same situation - WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Which city ? Why can't they book it on the phone now if they have already tired to connect with you?