+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Yes it's so frustrating. I have a Feb AOR in Vancouver and I'm starting to worry that they have lost our details or something. Tried calling multiple times but they won't confirm that my name is even on the list. Wondering whether to submit a request form to Service Canada under ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy) to see if they even have my details. Has anyone tried this?
I have a Jan 10 AOR and still waiting for a call. I have NOT tried to submit a request form to Service Canada under ATIP. Let me know if you hear back from them. Good luck!

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Ok, thanks! I called so many times. They just ask to wait. The wait is going above my patience level now. :(
Me too, it's tough to see the chaos of it all when we have waited for so long and followed their orders. I'm a bit passed the point of being gracious about how irritated I am with seeing people who applied a couple of months ago get calls before us stuck up in the January and Feb ranks.

Reactions: Shiva91

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Me too, it's tough to see the chaos of it all when we have waited for so long and followed their orders. I'm a bit passed the point of being gracious about how irritated I am with seeing people who applied a couple of months ago get calls before us stuck up in the January and Feb ranks.
Hmmm!! Let's hope for the best. I hope after this Thanksgiving Long weekend, we all get calls and we get to THANK SERVICE CANADA! :p

• Haha

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Sorry but to hell with being nice or an agent being nice anymore. Fed up with this. This is the most unplanned and badly monitored execution of a mass project I've ever seen. And believe me, I've seen my share of mess-ups.

I am calling IRCC and an agent tells me "they gave the list to SC, but they do not know how they process it" Oh, you don't say! And she tells me "do not worry, I cannot tell when but they will call you for sure." Word?! Thank you! I do not know when I will see my partner again, cannot visit friends and family back home, cannot move anywhere and even my career is affected heavily but, yeah. You guys are so nice! LOL.

Also sorry, I am NOT happy that August AORs getting their PRs. Call me rude, meh.

IRCC management is not doing well. Just feeling sorry for the agents need to take calls all day every day and left with these stupid template replies that I am sure even they are not believing in.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Sorry but to hell with being nice or an agent being nice anymore. Fed up with this. This is the most unplanned and badly monitored execution of a mass project I've ever seen. And believe me, I've seen my share of mess-ups.

I am calling IRCC and an agent tells me "they gave the list to SC, but they do not know how they process it" Oh, you don't say! And she tells me "do not worry, I cannot tell when but they will call you for sure." Word?! Thank you! I do not know when I will see my partner again, cannot visit friends and family back home, cannot move anywhere and even my career is affected heavily but, yeah. You guys are so nice! LOL.

Also sorry, I am NOT happy that August AORs getting their PRs. Call me rude, meh.

IRCC management is not doing well. Just feeling sorry for the agents need to take calls all day every day and left with these stupid template replies that I am sure even they are not believing in.
Nail on the head. Lives, careers, families, progress on hold. Service Canada should try better. I know if i was in their position, I would insist on first in, first out. That's common sense.

• Love

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016

Hmm! But the fact is we cannot do anything except to JUST WAIT! I have started hating this word - WAIT!

Now, I feel like taking a break from Twitter, social media, calling Service Canada, IRCC. I tried my best!!!! but no outcome. :(

The mask is being used more for hiding tears than to protect from COVID - 19.

I am that sort of a person who always believed that GOD HELPS THEM WHO HELPS THEMSELVES. But now, I am helpless.

• Sad
Reactions: emi2020 and Shiva91

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

I completely agree. Never take anger out on customer service reps and also don't ever feel bad for being frustrated about being left in a crappy situation. They could have been doing this process since the offices closed. I called SC today about why people are getting prioritised further down the line, and the guy said he had dealt with lots of phone calls about this and he doesn't have the answer but to just... wait.

If I didn't have to be glued to my phone for this illusive phone call I'd try and ignore all this and get my head out of it, but I can't. It's impacting so many elements of my life right now I need this to be sorted :(