+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Just called IRCC same thing nothing new. And i confirm my Security Check did start at November 28, 2023 so its pass 9 months and 7 days for now.

derrell

May 22, 2017
Just called IRCC same thing nothing new. And i confirm my Security Check did start at November 28, 2023 so its pass 9 months and 7 days for now.
You will most likely see your security screening done in next 1-2 months unless you are having military background or you are from countries that Canada doesn't like

Reactions: rous0ng

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
You will most likely see your security screening done in next 1-2 months unless you are having military background or you are from countries that Canada doesn't like
I hope to see it tomorrow to be honest, I don't have any military background, I did my civilian serves helping disable persons for one association, never lived out side my country, just wish to know why I'm on this stupid comprehensive security check. I know that my main officer is from Winnipeg and how I heard that IRCC office is terrible.

Benz_Dhihya

Sep 7, 2022
I hope to see it tomorrow to be honest, I don't have any military background, I did my civilian serves helping disable persons for one association, never lived out side my country, just wish to know why I'm on this stupid comprehensive security check. I know that my main officer is from Winnipeg and how I heard that IRCC office is terrible.
It does it matter why your are in SS, and believe me people who put you there are far beyond to be stupid, you can do nothing unless waiting.

jnaut42

Aug 20, 2024
Hi. I filed my PR March 2023. Got PAL and medicals passed in Sep 2023. Got CV ADR in Oct 2023. Ordered notes in Oct 2024 and security was not started. File transferred to local office Etobicoke in Feb 2024. Ordered CBSA notes in March 2024. Security was still not started but had a note "security decision referred to cleared officer" since April 2023 when I got my AOR.
Now the interesting part comes, I got few ghost updates in May 2024. Saw tracker that background verification turned into progress for me and for my spouse, it started and completed on the same day.
I was asked for ADRs like schedule A, travels and family info. I submitted those and also ordered notes. When I got my notes in July 2024, there has been a unusual paragraph which says under adm/security notes.
*Text: Do not disclose.
Note: The enclosed information is intended for use in the administration of IRPA. The information is exempt under s16(1)c and 19(1) of ATIP. Disclosure could be reasonably injurious to enforcement of any law of Canada or conduct of lawful investigations. It may also contain personal information related to client and a source. C check submitted for PA.*

I have never seen this paragraph written with c check. I also believe I have been under surveillance since last year. One of my neighbour made a complaint against me to police but I was innocent so they never bothered me but they put me under surveillance. I do not really know what's happening. If someone with a similar situation could comment on it.

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024
Hi. I filed my PR March 2023. Got PAL and medicals passed in Sep 2023. Got CV ADR in Oct 2023. Ordered notes in Oct 2024 and security was not started. File transferred to local office Etobicoke in Feb 2024. Ordered CBSA notes in March 2024. Security was still not started but had a note "security decision referred to cleared officer" since April 2023 when I got my AOR.
Now the interesting part comes, I got few ghost updates in May 2024. Saw tracker that background verification turned into progress for me and for my spouse, it started and completed on the same day.
I was asked for ADRs like schedule A, travels and family info. I submitted those and also ordered notes. When I got my notes in July 2024, there has been a unusual paragraph which says under adm/security notes.
*Text: Do not disclose.
Note: The enclosed information is intended for use in the administration of IRPA. The information is exempt under s16(1)c and 19(1) of ATIP. Disclosure could be reasonably injurious to enforcement of any law of Canada or conduct of lawful investigations. It may also contain personal information related to client and a source. C check submitted for PA.*

I have never seen this paragraph written with c check. I also believe I have been under surveillance since last year. One of my neighbour made a complaint against me to police but I was innocent so they never bothered me but they put me under surveillance. I do not really know what's happening. If someone with a similar situation could comment on it.
Did police put you under survilence ?
I hope all goes well. It has been a ling wait for you then.

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
Indeed, I called IRCC today and they said security screening by CSIS and CBSA finished on the same day as the remedical request (July 19)
Did you get your PR? Can you please tell your visa office? And when your security started after aor?

battylife

Star Member
Apr 16, 2023
London, England
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
15-01-2023
Passport Req..
28-08-2024
Any reason why did they put you in security screening? Did you get your pr after filing manadamus?
They admitted in writing they found no reason whatsoever to put me in security, but still they stalled me as long as they could