AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
Any March docs sender got any update from Singapore CHC?

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
http://www.lawpoint.ca/index.php/Order-CAIPS-online-in-2-easy-steps.html

takes only 27 days.
have you ordered it ? please help me know about the payment method. how can i pay the fee for this?
i donot have any master or visa card.could you please share this.
wishes
imu

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Does the NOC is a matter for fast processing?
or it depends on other factors also?
What is the reason for delay? change in family structure, addition of educational qualifications, change in jobs, change in fund etc.

pls reply.

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
Finally the E-cas status has been changed to "In Process". ;D ;D ;D
Now waiting for Medical Request........

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Dear All,

Still our file status shows “received by visa office”. Would you kindly advice what should we do now?
We wanted to apply for CAIPS but our consultant & others suggested not apply before “in process”.

Please give your best suggestion to me in this situation.

pocoyo

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ontario
Just an update. Today, 6 months after submitting our full documents, eCAS status changed to In process. We also received a letter through post from CHC requesting for RPRF and Medicals. I am very happy with this development.

Good luck to all and God Bless!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Munni and others,

Ordering CAIPS has nothing to do with pacify or slowing down your application.

see this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/will-ordering-caips-delay-my-case-further-t32313.0.html

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Mua and Procoyo

Actually it is evident that the process is becoming slower day by day.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
pocoyo said:
Just an update. Today, 6 months after submitting our full documents, eCAS status changed to In process. We also received a letter through post from CHC requesting for RPRF and Medicals. I am very happy with this development.

you are the lucky person for this Tuesday.... hope for the best for all of US...

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
pocoyo said:

Dear Pocoyo
Whats the date they mentioned for further processing on E-cas?

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding my 2nd AOR letter from Singapore as quoted below, senior members please clarify two points.

Dear applicant,

………….. We have now received your submission.

Our office has created a file for you with the file number pasted above. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada. You must quote this file number in any furure correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
……………….

1. I've read somewhere in this forum that in AOR from VO, they will mention the approximate processing time for your reference (6~8 months ??). I don't remember exactly, but it is something like "....please contact our VO if you don't hear from us in the next 6~8 months..."). But in my 2nd AOR, there's not any processing time mentioned. I wonder if this is normal. Does anybody have the same AOR from Singapore or any other Visa Office? Does "no processing timeline in AOR" mean that there is something wrong with my file? Is it an indication of something? ???

2. Singapore VO said that they will process files on a priority basis. Does this mean "first come, first served", or they will process according to you points, your NOC or another specific criteria?

Thanks in advance.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nowadays they dont mention any time after which you could make a contact with them.
Stockpiles of applications, Tedious job for them. Dont worry, just keep waiting, you have done your job by sending the full docs and now wait for them to do their work. They know well when to deal with your package. keep praying and check Ecas every Tuesdays.

my 2nd AOR also says that Processing will begin on Priority basis, donno what is their priority, is it first come first serve, Higher IELTS, More points or what. CHC Singapore is my office. Buffalo and CHC ND wrote on 2nd AOR's that to make contact with them if the visa office wouldnt respond in 5-8 months after the full docs have been submitted.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My full documents received on 24th Aughst, almost one month past, but even not i have not got any 2nd AOR. How long it will take to receive AOR letter??? I am from Bangladesh.

Status change to reaceived by visa office on last of August. What i will do now? will send case specific inquiry?

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
lepetit said:
Regarding my 2nd AOR letter from Singapore as quoted below, senior members please clarify two points.

Dear applicant,

.............. We have now received your submission.

Our office has created a file for you with the file number pasted above. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada. You must quote this file number in any furure correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.

1. I've read somewhere in this forum that in AOR from VO, they will mention the approximate processing time for your reference (6~8 months ??). I don't remember exactly, but it is something like "....please contact our VO if you don't hear from us in the next 6~8 months..."). But in my 2nd AOR, there's not any processing time mentioned. I wonder if this is normal. Does anybody have the same AOR from Singapore or any other Visa Office? Does "no processing timeline in AOR" mean that there is something wrong with my file? Is it an indication of something? ???

2. Singapore VO said that they will process files on a priority basis. Does this mean "first come, first served", or they will process according to you points, your NOC or another specific criteria?

Thanks in advance.
Mine is the same. I think all SG applicants got the same AOR.