waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
ya u r right
i m too much frustrated now, i think every body is frustrated right now in this forum from this bull shit

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
hey prsh

did you fax your letter to CHC.

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
no, not yet, got to spare some time from the office, cant move out from the office to fax them, but will do it today or tomorrow...

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
steve81 said:
ya u r right
i m too much frustrated now, i think every body is frustrated right now in this forum from this bull *censored word*
Another frustrating F*..................week of 15 days after IN PROCESS... I simply don't understand what the hlee CHC is doing if they have finished review of documents and started the processs. .....No verification calls also..

Shubash

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
prsh_patel said:
no, not yet, got to spare some time from the office, cant move out from the office to fax them, but will do it today or tomorrow...
prsh_patel said:
Hi Paresh,

I believe NOC's, Which r not in priority occupation list now would be handle with ease. No restrictions of following fast track process, cause Canada don't required it any more.....and now even they have drill down count in immigration numbers.... So from jUNE 2010 TO jUNE 2011 ONLY 20,000 CAP is allocated. That means first priority to new NOC list people .. if new NOC's applicants are few and upable to meet yearly quota.. then probably they might think of old applicants like us... ( This is totally my contension now, which I could think of at this stage...)

3 months and 12 days gone ...no revert from ND CHC..status still show RCD BY VISA OFFICE....

However, one think which I have noticed, one of my friend who submitted all docs to ND CHC on 22nd March got status changed to IN PROCESS last week and his NOC is 0213, although I sent my full docs on 17th March but no status update yet. It might possible that 0111,1111 reached to their allocated quota for last year that is why whole process got very slow...

All negetive thoughts are coming cause of changes happening these days... God knows what is written for me... Totally dishearted know... my Canada dreams are also getting shattered.... BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I AM KNOW STUCK, NOR CHANGE MY CURRENT JOB AND NEITHER THINK OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY..... :mad: :'(

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
AryandestinyCanada said:
Hi Paresh,

I believe NOC's, Which r not in priority occupation list now would be handle with ease. No restrictions of following fast track process, cause Canada don't required it any more.....and now even they have drill down count in immigration numbers.... So from jUNE 2010 TO jUNE 2011 ONLY 20,000 CAP is allocated. That means first priority to new NOC list people .. if new NOC's applicants are few and upable to meet yearly quota.. then probably they might think of old applicants like us... ( This is totally my contension now, which I could think of at this stage...)

3 months and 12 days gone ...no revert from ND CHC..status still show RCD BY VISA OFFICE....

However, one think which I have noticed, one of my friend who submitted all docs to ND CHC on 22nd March got status changed to IN PROCESS last week and his NOC is 0213, although I sent my full docs on 17th March but no status update yet. It might possible that 0111,1111 reached to their allocated quota for last year that is why whole process got very slow...

All negetive thoughts are coming cause of changes happening these days... God knows what is written for me... Totally dishearted know... my Canada dreams are also getting shattered.... BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I AM KNOW STUCK, NOR CHANGE MY CURRENT JOB AND NEITHER THINK OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY..... :mad: :'(
Thats exactly my state of mind...not sure wat all factors affecting our case, for few of the applicant its like smooth process however for ppl like us its roller coaster ride....by the way did u send the mail to CHC as 3 month is over for u...i'm planning to mail them as well as fax them..appreciate if you can provide me the link to drop my query on the net....

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi april applicants.

It is not your time to be frustrated now... see my timeline I had sent full doc on 15th March and still waiting for Medical very restlessly...........CHC is a bit fast only in some cases not all......

Any way all the very best for all of us....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Easy guys... Everyone's turn will come..... I can understand your frustration but, in my case I dont fall in any NOC... I am with AEO but still I am standing on 75th day since I sent my documents and no update on ECAS

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
prsh_patel said:
Thats exactly my state of mind...not sure wat all factors affecting our case, for few of the applicant its like smooth process however for ppl like us its roller coaster ride....by the way did u send the mail to CHC as 3 month is over for u...i'm planning to mail them as well as fax them..appreciate if you can provide me the link to drop my query on the net....
u can send it to Delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I have not send any enquiry mail cause during 2 AOR, which also lost in transit at that time I had send 2-3 mails to them... don't wanna create any wrong impression.. but I believe u have not sent any mail to ND yet, since ur process started... so bro u could do it..

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could have already done it if VO had not requested for additional clarification doc. on my case which was together with deadline submission date of 10 June and I had sent the requirement on 1st June... see 30 days gone no any revert yet ECAS shows only IN PROCESS... now I am in delema of to do or not to do...

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When VO asked you for additional documents, a deadline to submit it would have mentioned. Your file will be processed after that deadline is over... Usually they give 30 to 45 days of time to submit additional docs so, may be next week you may receive medical request

Hiprashant said:
I could have already done it if VO had not requested for additional clarification doc. on my case which was together with deadline submission date of 10 June and I had sent the requirement on 1st June... see 30 days gone no any revert yet ECAS shows only IN PROCESS... now I am in delema of to do or not to do...

Mpadhya

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Hi All,

Any Comments on below queries

We have rcvd. Medicals, PPR and RPRF. We have undergone medicals. My wife has a pregnancy of 6 months... my queries are....

1. If we submit PP and RPRF, (is it likely) does CHC ND issue the visa during pregnancy (before the child is delivered) ? or CHC waits until the child is delivered because it will take 4 months to get the child delivered ??

2. My daughter's passport is expiring in 6 months, so what should I do ? should I get a new passport and submit ? or should I submit this only ?

Actually, I don't want to delay the visa issuance... Please comment and share your exp.

Thanks in advance...

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks trakers,
Yes I am also expecting same,...the deadline was 10 June which has already been over and since my ECAS is still as IN PROCESS I am little bit hopeful that VO might have perceived my additional doc. positively and now living with expectation of positive outcome soon But anything may happen so lets see.....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she's at her 6th month then CHC would issue the visa and if your daughter's passport has less than 6 months of validity left then, they might send it back and will request you to renew it and send them the new one

Mpadhya said:
Hi All,

Any Comments on below queries

We have rcvd. Medicals, PPR and RPRF. We have undergone medicals. My wife has a pregnancy of 6 months... my queries are....

1. If we submit PP and RPRF, (is it likely) does CHC ND issue the visa during pregnancy (before the child is delivered) ? or CHC waits until the child is delivered because it will take 4 months to get the child delivered ??

2. My daughter's passport is expiring in 6 months, so what should I do ? should I get a new passport and submit ? or should I submit this only ?

Actually, I don't want to delay the visa issuance... Please comment and share your exp.

Thanks in advance...

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009