FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN APRIL 2010

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sachin4canada said:
hi this is posted by a fourm member in maythread , well this defies my thinking are transfer dates valid ot some thinf else he has if first aor in march 10 so file transfer will be a week from thn

{{
my Status got Changed today to "IN PROCESS"
Whats next for me guys and within how many days?
Jnathan}}
Sachin, Jnathan's VO is Singapore. Singapore VO never gave indication that they are processing files as per file transfer date. So our assesment may still be right for CHC ND.

May be the slowness was due to commonwealth games. Just trying to justify the slowness this... was really disappointed.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally one good news guys
Ashu got his status changed to In process yesterday evening and got meds as well. So there was some activity at last

ashu0044 |4131 |19-Jan-2010 |27-Jan-2010 |15-May-2010 |02-Jun-2010 |Received by VO

Once gain see the file transfer date is 27th Jan. So we are in ball park with our assesment. Lets hope to see lot of action next week

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
dear all
still waitin 4 some official correspondence frm chc
nothin till now......
no rejection letter yet
DERE WAS 1 CASE WITH MY CONSULTANT WHO'S STATUS WENT TO DECISION MADE INSTEAD OF RBVO (I.E THE DATE WHEN APPLICATION REACHED CHC DELHI D NEXT TUESDAY HIS STATUS WAS DM .....BUT HE IS ALREADY IN CANADA NOW........GOD KNOWS WHETHER DIS ECAS IS 100% CORRECT
REGARDS
GARY4444

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
gary4444 said:
dear all
still waitin 4 some official correspondence frm chc
nothin till now......
no rejection letter yet
DERE WAS 1 CASE WITH MY CONSULTANT WHO'S STATUS WENT TO DECISION MADE INSTEAD OF RBVO (I.E THE DATE WHEN APPLICATION REACHED CHC DELHI D NEXT TUESDAY HIS STATUS WAS DM .....BUT HE IS ALREADY IN CANADA NOW........GOD KNOWS WHETHER DIS ECAS IS 100% CORRECT
REGARDS
GARY4444
I pray that your ecas status was changed mistakenly. I hope that you get the medicals instead of any other letter. Don't loose hope brother.
Cheers!
Crackers.

cabharatbhushan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Amritsar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
07/05/2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi sunny,
its indeed a gud news.................. give more detail if possible.....
Hi Sunny.......

Form where u got this information

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry guys, I was out of town for a few days.... I'll go thru all posts from last 3-4 days and I shall update table accordingly.

Congrats to those who got their ECAS changed and got medicals...

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
JAI MAA DURGA, MAY MAA DURGA SHOWER HER BLESSINGS DURING THIS NAVRATRI

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@CAfoCA, paresh

I need to apply a new passport for my daughter because of her picture on PP is more than 3 years old. Can some one please verify the procedure for applying passport under tatkal so that I can be done with one trip to passport office

Apply online and take an appointment. Parents and child should go to PP office with potocopies and original of follwoing docs
Form 1 along with Fees of Rs 600 and Rs 1500 for tatkal

Following Docs of Child
Birth Certificates

Following Docs of Parents
Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards;
Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act.
Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
Rations Cards;
Passport copy of both Parents

Additional doc
Annexure F
Annexure I
Annexure H

Address Proof

johny gaddar

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March 2010
Doc's Request.
1st May2010
AOR Received.
28th June 2010
IELTS Request
Already given - 7 bands
File Transfer...
09th May 2010
Med's Request
FR and started processing since Jan 26, 12.
@ yahooIndia...

definitely bro...MATA RANI WILL SHOWERS HER BLESSING ON ALL OF US....HAPPY NAVRATRAS TO ALL!!

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Ankit, Replied to you on your thread, for information to our fellow members i'm pasting the information again,

Hi Ankit, Bit delay in replying you, better late then never,

first of all to inform you that in my case, RPO at Ahemadabad, did not accepted my passport application under tatkal saying that this is correction case hence i've to apply it under normal course however they also assured that correction cases takes just 10 to 15 days for the new passports...they were true, i got passports for my all family members within 12 days....they issue passports under tatkal only for fresh application, this is what RPO at Ahmedabad told me...same case happened to one more member of this forum Kevin and fortunately we both belongs from the same City Baroda, He also got the same reply from RPO that tatkal can not be possible for correction cases...he also got new passports within 12 days...

so as a first step, ensure that RPO as per your location will accept the correction passport application under Tatkal or not?? the document list you mentioned is absolutely right...

for ur baby you will need Annexure "H" on plain paper, yes on plain paper....this annexure is required for normal as well as tatkal cases.....

if your RPO accepts application under Tatkal, then make sure that you take Affidavit "I" on non-judicial stamp paper (On Rs.20/- stamp paper)......Please note that Affidavit F is not mandatory....

Rest you have all the document list with you....take them in orginal with you when u visit RPO, also prepare 2 set of photocopies of your all orginal documents to be submitted...

also visit RPO after 48 hours once u fill out the form online, not before 48 hours....let me know if you require any information, my number is 9824439590...good luck...

Ankit, forgot to mention that earlier my baby's passport was valid for 5 years, but the new passport for my daughter is valid for 10 years, the fees they taken Rs.600/-..she is 2.6 years old...also take the marriage certificate with you...

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
I do agree with this upto some extent. Even my consultant and one of my friends who got his PR in canada told me the same. Each and every time we send a reminder to VO, they will check our file and it might push us into some trouble...... Ofcourse not happens to all the cases. But it is good to wait or approach through consultant if we desperately need assistance.

- BugsLife

johny gaddar said:
@ gurneet...mia kiya Satsriakal Ji!!

Mai kiya aini kaali ki hai Canada jaan di..??

Its better for us not to send reminder letter to VO, they may feel offended by this.

I think you definitely recieve medicals by end of this month or in first week of NOV.

Be on your toes...all the best..johny

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Hi guys,
This helps alot for the people whose passports needs to be updated.

-BugsLife

prsh_patel said:
Ankit, Replied to you on your thread, for information to our fellow members i'm pasting the information again,

Hi Ankit, Bit delay in replying you, better late then never,

first of all to inform you that in my case, RPO at Ahemadabad, did not accepted my passport application under tatkal saying that this is correction case hence i've to apply it under normal course however they also assured that correction cases takes just 10 to 15 days for the new passports...they were true, i got passports for my all family members within 12 days....they issue passports under tatkal only for fresh application, this is what RPO at Ahmedabad told me...same case happened to one more member of this forum Kevin and fortunately we both belongs from the same City Baroda, He also got the same reply from RPO that tatkal can not be possible for correction cases...he also got new passports within 12 days...

so as a first step, ensure that RPO as per your location will accept the correction passport application under Tatkal or not?? the document list you mentioned is absolutely right...

for ur baby you will need Annexure "H" on plain paper, yes on plain paper....this annexure is required for normal as well as tatkal cases.....

if your RPO accepts application under Tatkal, then make sure that you take Affidavit "I" on non-judicial stamp paper (On Rs.20/- stamp paper)......Please note that Affidavit F is not mandatory....

Rest you have all the document list with you....take them in orginal with you when u visit RPO, also prepare 2 set of photocopies of your all orginal documents to be submitted...

also visit RPO after 48 hours once u fill out the form online, not before 48 hours....let me know if you require any information, my number is 9824439590...good luck...

Ankit, forgot to mention that earlier my baby's passport was valid for 5 years, but the new passport for my daughter is valid for 10 years, the fees they taken Rs.600/-..she is 2.6 years old...also take the marriage certificate with you...

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
ankit_20 said:
@ CAfoCA, paresh

I need to apply a new passport for my daughter because of her picture on PP is more than 3 years old. Can some one please verify the procedure for applying passport under tatkal so that I can be done with one trip to passport office

Apply online and take an appointment. Parents and child should go to PP office with potocopies and original of follwoing docs
Form 1 along with Fees of Rs 600 and Rs 1500 for tatkal

Following Docs of Child
Birth Certificates

Following Docs of Parents
Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards;
Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act.
Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
Rations Cards;
Passport copy of both Parents

Additional doc
Annexure F
Annexure I
Annexure H

Address Proof
@ Ankit
Do not forget that you need to take 4 photocopies of each document, you also missed out the marriage certificate. It is better to apply rather than send the old passport. Tatkal should take very less time but you never know, my wife's passport was held back for 45 days in tatkal. Also take cash in Rs.100/- denominations since for every 500 they take down the currency number which will take time. Also once you fill out the form online remember there are some fields which do not get printed so fill them up and only go there 30 minutes before your time printed on the form they will not take you in before that time. Hope this helps.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi well pl do it fast because u have time now because medicals are taking time and the faster u do the better it is . well i had a friend who knew a agent he got it real fast . can try that if u feel its a bit too urgent

CAforCA said:
@ Ankit
Do not forget that you need to take 4 photocopies of each document, you also missed out the marriage certificate. It is better to apply rather than send the old passport. Tatkal should take very less time but you never know, my wife's passport was held back for 45 days in tatkal. Also take cash in Rs.100/- denominations since for every 500 they take down the currency number which will take time. Also once you fill out the form online remember there are some fields which do not get printed so fill them up and only go there 30 minutes before your time printed on the form they will not take you in before that time. Hope this helps.