Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
ctg said:
Hello po question again. Kelangan po ba ng bank cert and bank statement or bank cert lang? Sa proof of funds po.. Thank you po
Bank cert will do. They may request additional docs later on.

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
How many days does UPS transport the documents? Would that include Weekends?
If I submit it on Saturday or Friday will my document move? or it will start to move on
Monday? Thanks!

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: June 4, 2014 CC charged: September 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER: September 30, 2014
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Willow05 said:
Hi... I have asked this before pero Medyo naguguluhan pa Rin ako kasi May nabasa ako sa CIC site na situation na mukhang swak sa akin and most of my fellow nurses na sa pinas kumuha ng degree.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS (WES)

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2008
Awarded by: (Name of school deleted)
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Completion of ten years of primary and secondary education
Length of program: Four years
Major/Specialization: Nursing Assistant
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of secondary school education and Diploma (two years)

And I found this in the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b
The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

I believe many other nurses from pinas will have similar WES evaluation. So does that mean we will all be refused and application will be sent back to us?

So does my ECA report says, I have no chance and should not apply?

May nag sabi sa akin na ang WES ay para LNG daw ma determine ng CIC Kung ilang points ang ibinigay for education, pero base dun sa functional situation na binigay ng CIC sa website nila, mukhang Hindi LNG Lang points ang ECA.

Any nurses (other profession) out there na bachelor's degree per 2-years diploma or 2 -years post secondary education LNG ang binigay ng WES?

Better yet, yung may PER na or charged na ang CC or DD and same WES result and same NOC?

Any thoughts on this guys? Cgurado ako madami tayong similar ang situation kasi karamihan naman 14 years lang ang total education natin which is only 2 years post secondary lang ang Canadian equivalent.

Thanks!
I came across this example too. And your situation looks like it fits the example. However, I am also confused coz you were able to attain the minimum points. So my advice is that continue to hope. We can never really tell. Positive vibes lang :). My BSN was given a three year bachelors equivalency. And since I have Masters naging 4 years sya. So two post secondary ang ECA assessment sa akin. It all depends yata talaga sa evaluator.

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
athrenta said:
How many days does UPS transport the documents? Would that include Weekends?
If I submit it on Saturday or Friday will my document move? or it will start to move on
Monday? Thanks!
My experience, it will arrive wednesday canada time

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Willow05 said:
Hi... I have asked this before pero Medyo naguguluhan pa Rin ako kasi May nabasa ako sa CIC site na situation na mukhang swak sa akin and most of my fellow nurses na sa pinas kumuha ng degree.

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Admission requirements: Completion of ten years of primary and secondary education
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of secondary school education and Diploma (two years)

And I found this in the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b
The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

I believe many other nurses from pinas will have similar WES evaluation. So does that mean we will all be refused and application will be sent back to us?

May nag sabi sa akin na ang WES ay para LNG daw ma determine ng CIC Kung ilang points ang ibinigay for education, pero base dun sa functional situation na binigay ng CIC sa website nila, mukhang Hindi LNG Lang points ang ECA.

Any nurses (other profession) out there na bachelor's degree per 2-years diploma or 2 -years post secondary education LNG ang binigay ng WES?

Better yet, yung may PER na or charged na ang CC or DD and same WES result and same NOC?

Any thoughts on this guys? Cgurado ako madami tayong similar ang situation kasi karamihan naman 14 years lang ang total education natin which is only 2 years post secondary lang ang Canadian equivalent.

Thanks!
Tama yung ibang posts ng tao dito sa thread. Tingin ko pangit lang yung example na ginamit ng WES to explain. :)

tingskie

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
AOR Received.
14/09/2014
File Transfer...
25/09/2014
Med's Request
02/10/2014
Med's Done....
10/10/20114 * 29/10/2014
Interview........
3rd Line : 23/11/2014
Passport Req..
13/01/2015 PP Received by CEM : 16/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 22/01/2015 Visa and COPR Received : January 23, 2015
LANDED..........
March 3, 2015
ctg said:
Hello po. Question lang po. Kelangan po ba mag ielts ng spouse ko if meron po ako relative sa canada and adequate na po ang points ko?? Kasi po naguguluhan ako sabi ng agency ko need pa daw kasi strict daw ngaun sa ielts ng spouse?? Pls help po thank you
Anong Agency po yan ng maiwasan na ng iba :)

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
Willow05 said:
Ok lang po sana yung di ma reach ang maximum points...

Yung comment kasi after ng situation ang Medyo kinakabahan ako:

Any thoughts on this?
Nagtaka din ako nung nabasa ko to. But to read it line by line, ang intindi ko is hindi sya equivalent ng completed study or diploma. It was stated sa sample na she finished an equivalent of two years, but not completed post secondary study or diploma.. so as long na indicated sa wes mo na diploma, I believe you'll be safe.

Hth :)

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
obet25 said:
ouch. nauna ka pa pala sa akin ng 1 day.
Dumating na yung passport kaso kulang. Sa anak ko lang dumating at wala yung sa akin at sa misis ko.
weird at hindi pa nila sinabay sabay ang pag print/deliver.
naku dumating na yun sa husband ko yun sa kin wala pa :(

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
jmfe said:
My experience, it will arrive wednesday canada time
What day did you submit? Friday or Saturday? THanks!

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
athrenta said:
What day did you submit? Friday or Saturday? THanks!
Saturday. Friday and saturday shipments sabay yan even pag dhl. Umaalis yan ng sunday 12mn

Inhinyero

May 6, 2014
Willow05 said:

Thanks!
If your assessment report shows that your completed foreign credential is equal to a Canadian one, you can apply as a federal skilled worker.
Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Based on my understanding, a diploma (2 years) is considered a COMPLETED canadian education credential even though it is 2 years less from the usual 4-year Bachelor's degree.

Seniors/experts, am I right?

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
Is there any Pinoy here applying from Jeddah Saudi Arabia?

eds wifey

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 18-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
PER 26-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2nd line 19-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
06-Apr-2015 / 10-Apr-2015, TLU 12-July-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
PPR/RPRF: 20-July-2015, PP sent: 21-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received/DM: 05-Aug-2015
athrenta said:
nalulungkot ako, bakit ganun ang DFA ngayon rush na pero delayed pa din me problema ba.
huhuh anong petsa pa ko makakapag submit nito..ready ready na ko Passport renewal lang ako sablay. :( so sad. meron din bang nangyari sa iba na ganito?
pina rush mo? 7 working days ang rush e..
ok namn yun samin. had my baby's passport processed may 14. it was delivered may 24.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
tingskie said:
Anong Agency po yan ng maiwasan na ng iba :)
hehehe. Natawa ako dito.
akosiempre said:
Nagtaka din ako nung nabasa ko to. But to read it line by line, ang intindi ko is hindi sya equivalent ng completed study or diploma. It was stated sa sample na she finished an equivalent of two years, but not completed post secondary study or diploma.. so as long na indicated sa wes mo na diploma, I believe you'll be safe.

Hth :)
i subscribe to this opinion. Naguluhan din ako dati dito sa example na to e.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
@athrenta
Call dfa. Kulitin ng kulitin para magawan ng report para maasikaso.