+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
He is just a consultant, not a lawyer. If your case is complicated, find an attorney. Otherwise, you are not really getting anything new from these consultants.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/askkubeir/
I just need to get some clarification about our case just to make sure that everything is good and I have a questions about some documents. I was thinking to go to Hotney

Reactions: RajKannan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yep, there were a number of large lawsuits back in 2012. None of them were successful.

IMO there's pretty much zero chance IRCC has any plans to cancel outstanding applications now. The circumstances are extremely different. Sure, there's a backlognow, but it's substantially smaller and shorter than the one they were facing back in 2012.

Reactions: RajKannan

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Damn! This canada journey is affecting my mental health. Almost a year, nothing. It is quite disappointing that this is happening in a 1st World country.

Please if they want to cancel or if this will take way longer than a few months, they should let us know so I can plan for UK. A whole lot of my friends are already in UK. The entire process took them 2 months or less. I am here almost a year, nothing! I am getting frustrated ...lol

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Where are those 4th August Hopiumers? Abeg, let us just kuku put our mind at September Jeje. Atleast we would have a level of Sanity from now till then.

Reactions: Lulu69

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Damn! This canada journey is affecting my mental health. Almost a year, nothing. It is quite disappointing that this is happening in a 1st World country.

Please if they want to cancel or if this will take way longer than a few months, they should let us know so I can plan for UK. A whole lot of my friends are already in UK. The entire process took them 2 months or less. I am here almost a year, nothing! I am getting frustrated ...lol
IRCC inviting the entire pool in one draw and issuing PPR's to all pending applications is more likely to happen than getting UK PR in two months. Why don't you just go to the UK?

Reactions: shank15

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC inviting the entire pool in one draw and issuing PPR's to all pending applications is more likely to happen than getting UK PR in two months. Why don't you just go to the UK?
do you get his point at all? That his friends going to UK does not mean that they are going there as PR. is that even possible. Most of those people going to UK lately are going through the study route

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
do you get his point at all? That his friends going to UK does not mean that they are going there as PR. is that even possible. Most of those people going to UK lately are going through the study route
Maybe you didn't get my point, would you take UK study visa with 99% chance of returning back to your home country later or PR visa of Canada?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Maybe he is talking about study? Nobody can get UK PR in 2months lol. It takes years to be eligible.

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe you didn't get my point, would you take UK study visa with 99% chance of returning back to your home country later or PR visa of Canada?
99% chance of returning? Nah bruv. Some of us are quite competitive internationally...lol
I will land a job within 2 years. I already have a BSC in an engineering course in the UK, first class