+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
I don’t know if it means something… but they didn’t updated their “Check your application status” page. It’s generally updated on Tuesdays…

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I am hearing some chatter in various FB groups about the possibility of cancelling pending applications, this maybe highly impossible but there is 0.1% it may happen.
There were cases like that long time ago, I remember reading about that. It's highly unlikely but let's see, nothing will surprise me anymore :D

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I am hearing some chatter in various FB groups about the possibility of cancelling pending applications, this maybe highly impossible but there is 0.1% it may happen.
It's impossible because they are still conducting PNP draws. They wouldn't be having draws if they wanted to cancel pending applications.

Reactions: mark12345680

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Not everyone is mentally fit to handle some things. If they have done their part IRCC should do theirs and stop using pandemic as excuse. They weren’t the only one affected, most developed countries have moved on. People are travelling everyday to the UK for studies and immigration. They don’t have 2 heads. IRCC should sit up and know that they have people future in their hands. Either they accept or reject they should just do something. Haba
These are not students. These are economic migrants. real students would not care if they take classes online or worry about getting visa rejections.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Don't see the point in cancelling online applications, previous case where ircc cancelled applications the applications in questions were paper base. Not sure why people spreading this nonsense. Just wait till September.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Don't see the point in cancelling online applications, previous case where ircc cancelled applications the applications in questions were paper base. Not sure why people spreading this nonsense. Just wait till September.
no need to pay for paper based applications until its processed I think. So IRCC had not obligation to process all of them and there is not Limit on them either I think.
But for our case we need to receive ITA and then for FSW-Outland, I had to pay the fees upfront.
So they are not going to cancel them just like that.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
no need to pay for paper based applications until its processed I think. So IRCC had not obligation to process all of them and there is not Limit on them either I think.
But for our case we need to receive ITA and then for FSW-Outland, I had to pay the fees upfront.

Exactly

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
They were also old complicated cases. Most are just needing security now.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
It's impossible because they are still conducting PNP draws. They wouldn't be having draws if they wanted to cancel pending applications.
You are right, but they would not have draws if the reason why they are not processing backlogs was that they do not have enough agents. What they are doing is still non-logical.