+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

“I believe the government must answer for this 2 million backlog. When I was national Chair of the Canadian Bar Association Immigration Section during the pandemic, I attended many liaison meetings and asked about delays given officers were unable to attend at processing centers to work on paper-based files and given visa offices were operating with skeleton staff due to the virus. I finally asked a rather impolite question which was simply about how many officers were actually working and if they were finding solutions so officers could work from home. I remember getting a vague answer about how immigration officers were part of the federal public service and so questions should be directed outside the Department. But then it was revealed that 80% of staff were on leave at the major processing centers for extended periods.”

https://jainimmigrationlaw.com/how-to-speed-up-or-get-an-immigration-application-processed-faster/
Nothing will happen with them. Sean will get a nice new position, they will get another moron, and nothing will change.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I just got my PPR.

AOR: 10/19/2020
Remed: 04/23/2022
ADR: 04/24/2022 (PCC + Schedule A)
PPR: 05/09/2022

I don't have any gods to thank as an atheist so I'd like thank everyone on this board instead. Thanks for all the help (and entertainment)!
Did you directly get the RfV mail or did you get an email before that stating that they have received your documents?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Hello everyone. Received the 'Ready for Visa' email last night. :)

AOR: Jan 2020, based out of India.

Got a quick couple of questions.

- When shipping documents to VFS, should I also include my old passport? (most of my travel done is recorded in the old passport)
- Will I also receive an email for my dependents or this alone would suffice for all my dependents?

Thanks!
Meanwhile, I have submitted my passport and documents today.

Just a quick question, I am asked to write the details on the back of the photograph. Instead of writing these details on one photograph as mentioned, I have written these on both the submitted photos.

I know I am panicking but someone please tell me it is nothing to worry about.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello everyone. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got ADR acknowledgment email.

How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV based on the current trends / processing timelines? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
I am little confused on when to migrate to Canada. 1st option is October 2022 and 2nd option is Feb or March 2023.
I have few stuff to complete in my home town so need to stay till September 2022 for sure.
I m planning to settle in calgary and just concerned about the weather. Some are saying to migrate early in summer or little late when winters get little better.
HONEST OPINIONS REQUIRED PLEASE

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hello everyone. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got ADR acknowledgment email.

How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV based on the current trends / processing timelines? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline
As I have mentioned in another thread, it's unpredictable. @Fiji_Islander is waiting for 4+ months.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
I am little confused on when to migrate to Canada. 1st option is October 2022 and 2nd option is Feb or March 2023.
I have few stuff to complete in my home town so need to stay till September 2022 for sure.
I m planning to settle in calgary and just concerned about the weather. Some are saying to migrate early in summer or little late when winters get little better.
October is warmer than Feb/March. However, usually hiring season starts after a new budget kicks in, which is usually mid/end of January, so you have higher chance of getting hired in Feb/March. With that being said, Canada is going strong towards recession, so the usual Feb/March hiring thing might be off for the next year.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
Jan, Feb and March are the worst times in that part of the world. Oct is good. Even November can become snowy at the end.

Reactions: Shubham6120

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020

Could take anywhere from a week to a month.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Lol bro. In a country like India, people have learnt to swim through competition. Go check LinkedIn jobs in India and see how many people have applied for one job. If you apply for an IT job, you will be competing with 1000 people at a time. If you apply for a Gov Job, you will be competing with 5000 people at a time. If you apply for a college, you will be competing with several hundreds at a time. Same is the case with schools. Sad part is even marriage has become a competition. Call it brown privilege. But I see it is as survival. Of course many factors person's caste, religion, parent's income, social status do play role. But I will tell you one fact about India, if you are walking up the ladder, there will be thousands to pull you down. India is super competitive.
I know man, I'm just joking, shits tough or else we wouldn't be begging Sean Fraser etc al to let us into their country

• Haha
Reactions: RSub

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Did you directly get the RfV mail or did you get an email before that stating that they have received your documents?
I did get emails stating that "We successfully received your document for <Application Number>". That was about a week before the PPR. And on the same day the background check section on the online portal had been updated to "We are processing your background check".

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
I did get emails stating that "We successfully received your document for <Application Number>". That was about a week before the PPR. And on the same day the background check section on the online portal had been updated to "We are processing your background check".
What was the background check status before?