Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
"Ashley had already paid her registration fees and booked her flight from Punjab"
"It was very heartbreaking for me. It was a huge impact on my lifestyle," Ashley, who doesn't have a last name, told CBC Toronto.
Ashley from Punjab without a last name... Man thats some next level commitment to immigration! Its also interesting to know immigration and foreign education is "lifestyle" choice.

Damn! she already knows how to take a looking down selfie! As far as integration goes, she is already 85% Canadian!

Last edited:

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Ashley from Punjab without a last name... Man thats some next level commitment to immigration! Its also interesting to know immigration and foreign education is "lifestyle" choice.

Damn! she already knows how to take a looking down selfie! As far as integration goes, she is already 85% Canadian!
Yeah I have heard Punjab people have started naming their kids western names as they know eventually they all will go to Canada. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Taran D

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks!! This is actually a really good plan and something that I have thought about as well. Would being on-site in the US during grad school improve the networking though? Also, I would only get the TN visa after I get the passport which is roughly in 4 years rather than 3 years right? This is a slowly but sure way, but the drawback of this is that it is quite a roundabout way and I am getting older and having the thought of getting a Phd as well. But, I guess a dual US and Canada citizenship might be worth it later instead of only US citizenship? Sometimes I also want to go to a top university for a master's in the US because a master's is the easiest way to get into the top brand university compared to undergraduate and Ph.D.

On the other hand, seems like Canada PR is getting harder and harder to get day by day and I spent a lot of time to increase my CRS score back then (sunk cost), I am not sure if I will just go to the US for a master's and chase GC like what @GandiBaat suggested without using it to get the citizenship..
(1) Networking would depend on your field of work. If you're in STEM, then your resume should speak for itself - I haven't found networking an issue in trying to secure a job, unless maybe your aiming for a senior director or VP position. If you're not in STEM, then maybe networking would help you.

(2) What's your purpose of getting a MS degree from a US university while residing inside the US? Provided that universities like John Hopkins, and Stanford provide ONLINE Master's degrees and are equivalent of their on campus offerings; and I'm assuming those count as a "top brand". You can get an MS degree from a US university while residing outside the US - why not do that? You can't work full time while studying in the US anyway, and an MS degree has ZERO bearing in getting a GC.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
These are people from India where the men wear Turbans right? I have heard they are majority in Brampton, Ontario.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
lol seems like they are all coming from Punjab.

The liberals have corrupted the International Student program. They have removed the limits of hours students can work off-campus and have provided multiple renewals of PGWPs. Not to mentions handing out visas to students with questionable language skills and clearly unable to financially support themselves in this country.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Yeah I have heard Punjab people have started naming their kids western names as they know eventually they all will go to Canada. LOL
South East Asia is a front runner in that we started naming our kids back in the 1980's probably even 70's. From 10-15 years back Mainland Chinese also started adding English/Latin first names to make it easier for the Anglo's to converse with them.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
South East Asia is a front runner in that we started naming our kids back in the 1980's probably even 70's. From 10-15 years back Mainland Chinese also started adding English/Latin first names to make it easier for the Anglo's to converse with them.
True. Everyone from Hong Kong has an anglo name. It was hard to get used to:
Tony Wong
Marcus Chang
Emily Lin

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hey guys,

Wanted to discuss about this video -

Mr. Kubeir says he is forever hopeful but then kinda is ironical. I don't understand what he's trying to achieve.

What do you all think about it?

Also, my opinion is that he is a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys,

Wanted to discuss about this video -

Mr. Kubeir says he is forever hopeful but then kinda is ironical. I don't understand what he's trying to achieve.

What do you all think about it?

Also, my opinion is that he is a hypocrite.
Yeah he definitely seems pretty anti immigration these days, which is very funny cause he is an immigration consultant. Like I understand trying to open people's eyes and make them understand the reality but the way he demeans in his video is not really cool. I don't care about his videos at all.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Yeah he definitely seems pretty anti immigration these days, which is very funny cause he is an immigration consultant. Like I understand trying to open people's eyes and make them understand the reality but the way he demeans in his video is not really cool. I don't care about his videos at all.
A young Indian guy in my office went to one of his sessions and came back very angry and told us this guy is a very rude person.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
A young Indian guy in my office went to one of his sessions and came back very angry and told us this guy is a very rude person.
Same experience of a friend who tried his phone call consultation. His tone and demeanor on the call was like an angry boomer talking down at you.
One step away from scolding somebody.
I guess he's under stress from high client load and customer facing businesses are never easy on anybody.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony