+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

If there aren't many western files anyway, wouldn't the resources saved be marginal in the first place. Seems like an odd thing to "optimize". Now, it is probably the case that western applications are not scrutinized as heavily as the eastern ones, but I don't think your reasoning is why.
Officers cost money mate, any optimization is saving money. If you have 5 fake western couples against 25 fake eastern couples then what to do is clear: You can afford to spend less time on western couples because you're letting more fake couples in if you're not more cautious with apps from eastern couples.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@dankboi that was brutal lol
that's bro keeping an eye on another bro. Once I narrowly escaped a trap but it was a Croatian one. never met a thai in real life.
koji is too vulnerable. anyone could take advantage of koji.
I know a woman from Canada, a follower of my insta page. she's in her 60s who met a Nigerian guy (38-40 y.o) via Instagram and they are a couple now, she went to his place and once in a while she visits her home in Canada. 3 years ago she applied to sponsor this guy and that's in the court now. IRCC ain't believing her.
i date older ones too but never brings anyone from the graveyard

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
that's bro keeping an eye on another bro. Once I narrowly escaped a trap but it was a Croatian one. never met a thai in real life.
koji is too vulnerable. anyone could take advantage of koji.
I know a woman from Canada, a follower of my insta page. she's in her 60s who met a Nigerian guy (38-40 y.o) via Instagram and they are a couple now, she went to his place and once in a while she visits her home in Canada. 3 years ago she applied to sponsor this guy and that's in the court now. IRCC ain't believing her.
i date older ones too but never brings anyone from the graveyard
Graveyard :D :D :D :D.

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
I really need you counsel guys..I just received a mail for remedical which is a good thing been that I am an FSW-OUTLANDER 2021 feb..The slight issue I have is that I had to use from my POF for a family emergency and now I want to fix it back...will this affect my application because receiving a notice for medicals shows they are processing my file already...do I just pay the money back and make an explanation to IRCC or I should just wait for an outcome...please guys, I need your input...thanks

Reactions: he5ham

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I really need you counsel guys..I just received a mail for remedical which is a good thing been that I am an FSW-OUTLANDER 2021 feb..The slight issue I have is that I had to use from my POF for a family emergency and now I want to fix it back...will this affect my application because receiving a notice for medicals shows they are processing my file already...do I just pay the money back and make an explanation to IRCC or I should just wait for an outcome...please guys, I need your input...thanks
They may/may not ask you for PoF again. No one can tell. My advice is to put that money back asap. You should have done that as soon as you had it cos no one should take any chances with IRCC.

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
They may/may not ask you for PoF again. No one can tell. My advice is to put that money back asap. You should have done that as soon as you had it cos no one should take any chances with IRCC.
So it's possible they have verified from the bank already??

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
They haven’t asked for POF yet, so best bet is to do the remedicals and recover the money, but have a reasonable means to that money so you can explain it if asked for POF.

Reactions: he5ham

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
So it's possible they have verified from the bank already??
It’s quite unlikely they contact your bank to verify if you funds are real. I bet most banks wouldn’t even answer them. Even if I called my bank, they wouldn’t give me a single piece of info on my account. They could always request a new POF later on, but usually they are requesting all additional documentation together.

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
They haven’t asked for POF yet, so best bet is to do the remedicals and recover the money, but have a reasonable means to that money so you can explain it if asked for POF.
Thanks...one more thing, do I just pay in the whole amount..will it not raise eye brows or do I have to prepare another document explaining the huge sum....although I already submitted my documents before to clarify the amount in my alc and how I got the money...do I need to do the same again

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
It’s quite unlikely they contact your bank to verify if you funds are real. I bet most banks wouldn’t even answer them. Even if I called my bank, they wouldn’t give me a single piece of info on my account. They could always request a new POF later on, but usually they are requesting all additional documentation together.
Thanks alot

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks...one more thing, do I just pay in the whole amount..will it not raise eye brows or do I have to prepare another document explaining the huge sum....although I already submitted my documents before to clarify the amount in my alc and how I got the money...do I need to do the same again
You will have to explain the large sum if it happened in 6 months. You can’t use the previous explanation, because that was a different moment for a different sum of money. For example, if in your first POF you explained the sum with a gift deed, and after spending the money you receive another sum from your parents, you will need another deed explaining that one, because it’s not the same gift.