+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Guys for PNPs, can you tell me how much time is actually needed to get a visa after sending the application? like I see online that the processing time is 6 months but people are taking years to get their visa, any personal experiences ?

Last edited:
Reactions: KojiGold
D

Deleted member 994371

You fellas do feel a bias though, I understand. That bias is a direct result of the fact that the world you're trying to get into (when you use social media, your computer, your smart phone, when you're watching movies, when you're trying to immigrate) is built by the west. It's like you guys are teleporting to a whole new realm so the perspective is different. Small bias but yeah it is there.

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I am consciously seeking to move to that world and at the same time, I have issues with moving there.

My own "awakening" came when I called IRCC last year and had the pleasure of talking to a rude agent. Talking to him made me feel subhuman. Until that moment, I was that kid with stars in my eyes for the first-world countries, looking forward to moving to Canada.

And then I researched a little more and now I think I have a more realistic picture of that place. I have started to appreciate my own country a little more now. Things that I wouldn't have noticed if I had moved over there within 6 months.

Now I am comfortable staying at my own place for a little longer than planned, but I do intend to move. I have given the Canadian dream so much that I can't get out of it because of the sunken cost fallacy at this point.

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I am consciously seeking to move to that world and at the same time, I have issues with moving there.

My own "awakening" came when I called IRCC last year and had the pleasure of talking to a rude agent. Talking to him made me feel subhuman. Until that moment, I was that kid with stars in my eyes for the first-world countries, looking forward to moving to Canada.

And then I researched a little more and now I think I have a more realistic picture of that place. I have started to appreciate my own country a little more now. Things that I wouldn't have noticed if I had moved over there within 6 months.

Now I am comfortable staying at my own place for a little longer than planned, but I do intend to move. I have given the Canadian dream so much that I can't get out of it because of the sunken cost fallacy at this point.
Honestly I was really scared of moving back to india when I checked LinkedIn especially in Bangalore there are plenty of jobs and most are fortunate 500 companies

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys, can I have your comments, please?
Do you think marrying a considerably older woman (over 20 years of age difference), with whom you have been in a relationship for over 3 years (with proofs of images, text messages) after you have received an ITA, create any problem for your application? (While you are financially in a way better situation than her, and not same nationality)

D

Deleted member 1050918

Tragedy really becomes a tragedy "in western countries" only if you are from a first world nation especially US or UK otherwise it is like a piece of shit died that's it.
Red is what I'm trying to say. West and East are two different worlds and each world mostly cares about themselves. It's not big on eastern news if bunch of westerners die, and it's not big on western news if bunch of easterners die (unless as you guys said there's a common enemy).

Mate this is some valuable perspective and I think everybody (westerner/easterner doesn't matter) should have at least some of this perspective. You adjust your expectations and keep yourself in check, which always steers you in the right direction. A lot of fellas end up hurt and sad when their (unrealistic) expectations clash with reality.

People confuse "different" with "worse". And they don't wanna be "worse" so they go wild and try to eliminate any "difference". Truth is, if something is "different" in nature you can't force it to be not "different". And since the fellas don't understand "different" isn't "worse", they end up in a perpetual state of anguish. They hate themselves, others, everyone, and everything. No need for any of that. Accept the "difference", understand it is not "worse", adjust as much as your nature allows you and live your life.

D

Deleted member 994371

Do you think marrying a considerably older woman (over 20 years of age difference), with whom you have been in a relationship for over 3 years (with proofs of images, text messages) after you have received an ITA, create any problem for your application?
It's more a question for legalfalcon thread, but it will not cause a problem if you marry after ITA. Is that the said woman Canadian? If you don't claim spousal sponsorship, I don't see how that would cause any problem for you.

• Love
D

Deleted member 1050918

Do you think marrying a considerably older woman (over 20 years of age difference), with whom you have been in a relationship for over 3 years (with proofs of images, text messages) after you have received an ITA, create any problem for your application? (While you are financially in a way better situation than her, and not same nationality)
Given the lady is also a foreign national, it probably wouldn't cause any trouble.

• Love

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Unless you are sponsoring each other ,even if you are sponsoring there will be a tougher scrutiny but as long as it is not a fraud and you can prove your relationships you are fine.
For love age is a number

• Love

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
It's more a question for legalfalcon thread, but it will not cause a problem if you marry after ITA. Is that the said woman Canadian? If you don't claim spousal sponsorship, I don't see how that would cause any problem for you.
The lady is of Asian origin. Just wondering whether the Canadian government would suspect fake marriage for PR, which is the case for Green Card lottery winners who will be under heavy investigations if the marriage happens after winning. Thanks bro for your comment

D

Deleted member 994371

Unless you are sponsoring each other ,even if you are sponsoring there will be a tougher scrutiny but as long as it is not a fraud and you can prove your relationships you are fine.
For love age is a number

I think the bigger question for him is if he is a bradder or not.

If he is Indian, he might be scrutinized. If both of them are from other nationalities, the IRCC would probably send a congratulations card and a box of chocolates while welcoming them into Canada.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Koji always comes to the thread with interesting questions. To answer your question, I don't think they care as long as you don't apply for spousal sponsorship through her. Even if you do, as long as you have the receipts, it's fine. If they have a problem, point to the French president.

• Love