+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

To be honest I really don't blame CEC applicants it's just the constant cribbing about paying taxes that gets under my skin. The only one to blame here is IRCC and their mismanagement of applications End of story @EscoBlades
Agreed. The taxes whining makes me despise CECs, even though the situation isn't their fault. It's IRCC's.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel immense joy watching them squirm and have their entitlement shat on.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Agreed. The taxes whining makes me despise CECs, even though the situation isn't their fault. It's IRCC's.
what i understand is once ircc become transparent, they'll lose high skilled immigrants in the pool, but on the other hand their international student population will see a boom. Them hiding their plans is their only way of survival.
England on their UKVI website published an year prior to brexit that they are halting PR applications until december 2020, so everyone had time to plan their lives. Asians, indians, some europeans got time to get a work permit in the meantime.

D

Deleted member 1006777

what i understand is once ircc become transparent, they'll lose high skilled immigrants in the pool, but on the other hand their international student population will see a boom. Them hiding their plans is their only way of survival.
England on their UKVI website published an year prior to brexit that they are halting PR applications until december 2020, so everyone had time to plan their lives. Asians, indians, some europeans got time to get a work permit in the meantime.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Canada understands that people only value it because of its proximity to the US. So not being transparent right now is the only way Canada stays in the game. EU is starting to open up a little, and if Canada stopped dangling the "direct PR" carrot, nobody would look at Canada ever again.

That being said, given the choice, I'd still choose Canada over the US, but most people are pretty married to "SaLaRiEs ArE hIgHeR iN tHe Us!!!111" bullshit. Like get your fucking shit together. There's more to life than a salary, and for those who value money, if you think a salary from some corporation is going to get you there, I have some bad news for you.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I only explained why some of them think the way they do. I don’t think they should be entitled to anything more than anyone else as a result of their tax status.
I also don’t think it is worth getting upset over. They can moan all they want about paying taxes, it doesn’t directly affect you as of right now.
All this is because of that TR to PR program. Mendicinos legacy is fucking up both FSW and CEC.

I saw an article saying they are processing 50 afghan refugees per day. The main problem is the lazy dog shit incompetent IRCC workers. Not sure what their fucking problem is. I suspect French language requirement has something to do with it.

Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Don't know if you are being disingenuous here, but I'll explain it somewhat.

Canada's own rhetoric often states that they want immigrants who will contribute economically and socially to Canada, via a variety of Human Capital Factors. For those inland (mostly CEC candidates), one of the easiest ways to "be a law-abiding member of society" and contribute economically is by paying taxes. In fact, for those looking to become Permanent Residents, and potentially Citizens in the future, filing income taxes is one of the key Eligibility requirements on that path. It stands to reason, somewhat, that many of these folks see their having paid taxes as a measure of them contributing to Canada, and thus, making them some of the very people Canada claims it is trying to attract here on a permanent basis.

Is these a degree of entitlement from these crybabies when they bleat on about paying taxes over and over again? Absolutely. But that is partly because Canada has stressed this over and over again to them via the ESDC, the CRA, and Service Canada.
I don't think anyone has a real problem with CEC only draws, Canada can invite every 75 scoring CEC grandpa if they want, it's their choice. What IRCC did is proritize new CEC applications at the expense of existing FSW applications which they already accepted for processing for 2+ years now and these CEC morons without ITA's are acting entitled because of it and they always use "paid taxes" as their punchline which makes them sound dumb and stupid. They sound as if paying taxes is a choice and they are so generous that they "pAiD TaXeS" lol.

The backlog has grown so big that it can no longer be ignored and now even very high scoring CEC candidates are suffering because of this, a total shit show.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Yeah I'm pretty sure Canada understands that people only value it because of its proximity to the US. So not being transparent right now is the only way Canada stays in the game. EU is starting to open up a little, and if Canada stopped dangling the "direct PR" carrot, nobody would look at Canada ever again.

That being said, given the choice, I'd still choose Canada over the US, but most people are pretty married to "SaLaRiEs ArE hIgHeR iN tHe Us!!!111" bullshit. Like get your fucking shit together. There's more to life than a salary, and for those who value money, if you think a salary from some corporation is going to get you there, I have some bad news for you.
What is better in Canada than the US? I guess gun control and safety only?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
I don't think anyone has a real problem with CEC only draws, Canada can invite every 75 scoring CEC grandpa if they want, it's their choice. What IRCC did is proritize new CEC applications at the expense of existing FSW applications which they already accepted for processing for 2+ years now and these CEC morons without ITA's are acting entitled because of it and they always use "paid taxes" as their punchline which makes them sound dumb and stupid. They sound as if paying taxes is a choice and they are so generous that they "pAiD TaXeS" lol.

The backlog has grown so big that it can no longer be ignored and now even very high scoring CEC candidates are suffering because of this, a total shit show.
Comfort is the worst drug.
Pre covid IRCC gave jack shit about CEC, and they knew it .
Covid era with their dumbass draw of 75 gave them comfort , hence they feel it should keep coming back to them over and over again.
Now that if we think about it IRCC is slowly moving back to prioritizing FSW and this freaks them out, because they know if things went back to pre covid standards no draws will occur with low CRS
HENCE ALL THE CRIBBING AND YAPPING

D

Deleted member 1006777

Healthcare, I suppose? As bad as it seems right now, Canadian healthcare is still better for the average person. And maybe covid was the catalyst they needed to increase funding. In the US, you're just waiting to get fucked with a hospital bill if you have the audacity to get into an accident or have a serious medical condition. All the money in the world won't help you when you're one accident away from being financially wrecked. I paid $300 a month for basic healthcare coverage in the US (becasue I was a contractor and didn't have employer healthcare) and the one time I had to visit the hospital the entire decade I lived there, I was hit with a $1000 bill. And what an amazing concept by the way. Tie your healthcare coverage to your employment and put up as many barriers as possible to accessing it. Nevermind the fact that people are most vulnerable and most in need of healthcare when they're unemployed.

Also the small percentage of PPC nutjobs in Canada are still more sensible than 50+% of the US population. No thanks. Is alt right shit becoming more commonplace in Canada? Sure. But it's still years or decades away from the shitshow south of the border.

I loved living the US, and will always maintain a connection with the people I met there. But no amount of money can replace the peace of mind that Canada offers, or at least offered until 2020.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Guns, crime (from theft to murder), racism is worse by most people's standard. Healthcare is one too although for most high skilled workers, not really. Cops are pretty much the biggest gang and actively target minorities.

I personally do not mind these as I would own a few guns myself

D

Deleted member 1006777

because they know if things went back to pre covid standards no draws will occur with low CRS
Good. They should be scared. Nevermind the fact that it's remarkably easy to get 480+ with Canadian education and work exp. But they don't want to work hard. They want it handed to them for free.

Good news for them is that CEC only draws will never stop. Now that they've set the precedent, CEC-only is here to stay until they fully overhaul the system.

Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1006777

Guns, crime (from theft to murder), racism is worse by most people's standard. Healthcare is one too although for most high skilled workers, not really.
I personally do not mind these as I would own a few guns myself
I think many people just have an issue with how ridiculously easy it is to get a gun. Like if you have a history of drunk driving, getting a license is not easy. But a criminal background, domestic violence etc does not hinder you AT ALL from getting a gun. Especially in some shithole states like Florida.

Nothing inherently wrong with owning a gun. But proper training and licensing is suddenly "infringing on freedom". Fucking american logic.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I think many people just have an issue with how ridiculously easy it is to get a gun. Like if you have a history of drunk driving, getting a license is not easy. But a criminal background, domestic violence etc does not hinder you AT ALL from getting a gun. Especially in some shithole states like Florida.

Nothing inherently wrong with owning a gun. But proper training and licensing is suddenly "infringing on freedom". Fucking american logic.
It's come to a point where every sane person has to carry a gun to feel safe from someone insane who has one

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Healthcare, I suppose? As bad as it seems right now, Canadian healthcare is still better for the average person. And maybe covid was the catalyst they needed to increase funding. In the US, you're just waiting to get fucked with a hospital bill if you have the audacity to get into an accident or have a serious medical condition. All the money in the world won't help you when you're one accident away from being financially wrecked. I paid $300 a month for basic healthcare coverage in the US (becasue I was a contractor and didn't have employer healthcare) and the one time I had to visit the hospital the entire decade I lived there, I was hit with a $1000 bill. And what an amazing concept by the way. Tie your healthcare coverage to your employment and put up as many barriers as possible to accessing it. Nevermind the fact that people are most vulnerable and most in need of healthcare when they're unemployed.

Also the small percentage of PPC nutjobs in Canada are still more sensible than 50+% of the US population. No thanks. Is alt right shit becoming more commonplace in Canada? Sure. But it's still years or decades away from the shitshow south of the border.

I loved living the US, and will always maintain a connection with the people I met there. But no amount of money can replace the peace of mind that Canada offers, or at least offered until 2020.
Oh don’t even get me started on the healthcare part. If you wanna see a doctor, do expect 4-6 months of wait. In the US if you have a half decent job the expenses will be covered by health insurances, just pay you maximum 1000$ deductible.

I am pretty sure you can save the 1000$ you spend on healthcare elsewhere. Everything here is more expensive than the US. You get paid probably 70%-80% number wise and in CAD. You will end up paying more in taxes too.

In terms of the political situation yea I guess it’s worse in the US. But I do feel more isolated and got more weird looks in Canada (Vancouver) than red parts of the US (even Utah, Montana)

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Oh don’t even get me started on the healthcare part. If you wanna see a doctor, do expect 4-6 months of wait. In the US if you have a half decent job the expenses will be covered by health insurances, just pay you maximum 1000$ deductible.

I am pretty sure you can save the 1000$ you spend on healthcare elsewhere. Everything here is more expensive than the US. You get paid probably 70%-80% number wise and in CAD. You will end up paying more in taxes too.

In terms of the political situation yea I guess it’s worse in the US. But I do feel more isolated and got more weird looks in Canada (Vancouver) than red parts of the US (even Utah, Montana)
Where are you from? By your name, it sounds like you are a Chinese origin. If you get weirder looks in Vancouver than Montana then you're either lying or hanging out with some weird people