Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Suddenly the thread turned into discussion of this topic.
I’m curious, if “vaccine” is so effective why 80% of people that are getting infected now are fully jabbed, and 35% of those 80% are boosted too.
vaccine is possibly effetive against first strain from 2019 that is long gone.
Here is an interesting study:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

TLDR:
Here is a short snapshot:
Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant (P<0.001) for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease. SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees were also at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected.
Okay, d**head. Vaccines don't prevent you from getting Covid. It stops you from getting killed. And please, don't bring a flawed observational study as scientific evidence. It's insulting. Oh, please stay wherever the fk you are. You will spoil people around you with your outstanding level of IQ.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Okay, d**head. Vaccines don't prevent you from getting Covid. It stops you from getting killed. And please, don't bring a flawed observational study as scientific evidence. It's insulting. Oh, please stay wherever the fk you are. You will spoil people around you with your outstanding level of IQ.
@RSub there is no point to be as nervous about it - we better end conversation about vaccines otherwise this thread will be dumped to the bin and I will lose all of my comments hahahahah my counter will show 0

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Not peer reviewed . It's as good as me writing up something and posting it
Listen, I’m just as reliant on vaccine to work as the next one. My point is different, let it be not peer reviewed yet, don’t you see same around you? All of my vaxxed co-workers , including myself got sick recently, including those with boosters. Statistics that is provided by CDC is showing same information. My real problem is with it being mandated if efficacy is not there. My other problem is with Pharma CEOs saying that more shoots are needed. It’s same as Steve Cook going to say everyone needs new iPhone to make a call, and then government saying - yes, if you don’t have new phone you can’t work/travel..etc

but on this, I would like to end discussion, bc there will be always people with different opinion, and that is ok. We shouldn’t make the division and us vs them, as nothing good ever came from that .
cheers

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Listen, I’m just as reliant on vaccine to work as the next one. My point is different, let it be not peer reviewed yet, don’t you see same around you? All of my vaxxed co-workers , including myself got sick recently, including those with boosters. Statistics that is provided by CDC is showing same information. My real problem is with it being mandated if efficacy is not there. My other problem is with Pharma CEOs saying that more shoots are needed. It’s same as Steve Cook going to say everyone needs new iPhone to make a call, and then government saying - yes, if you don’t have new phone you can’t work/travel..etc

but on this, I would like to end discussion, bc there will be always people with different opinion, and that is ok. We shouldn’t make the division and us vs them, as nothing good ever came from that .
cheers
Ask yourself a question how bad it could have be if you would not get the vaccine ;) Vaccine will not stop you of getting ill. How ill you will get also depends on your immune system and health.

Reactions: Ar12345

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
This morning they had a lawyer from LCC immigration Toronto on southasian radio in Toronto to talk about processing delays and trends he is seeing. These are what he said:
1. Backlog still large inspite of good work in Nov/Dec. He has seen slow down since mid December when omicron peaked 2. Several student applicant with Jan admit pending he has seen arbitrary rejected in some cases 3. Probably no all draws till 50% cleared backlog4. Mandate letter: he sees students inside Canada big beneficiary may be a draw like 75 last year so have a file in portal if you are student

D

Deleted member 994371

There is more panic after 90% vaccination than before vaccines but vaccines work evidently.

You, sir, are someone who men of this thread want to be and who women want to be with.

I, for one, am ready to endure months of mockery and racism by IRCC officers so that one day I could drag my third-world ass to Canada so that I can shake your hand and possibly lick it - out of admiration, of course.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
D

Deleted member 1050918

Mandate letter: he sees students inside Canada big beneficiary may be a draw like 75 last year so have a file in portal if you are student
You mean graduates (and not students as in people who are still studying and have yet to receive their degrees)? The talk is always about graduates. I'm not sure why anybody would guess another megadraw in 2022 when there's a pretty bad backlog already.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
You know what's sad? I really feel that quite a few people have reached their breaking point now with the wait and the lack of communication from IRCC. It's really hard to watch.

Reactions: Lulu69 and RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

You know what's sad? I really feel that quite a few people have reached their breaking point now with the wait and the lack of communication from IRCC. It's really hard to watch.
What lack of communication? It should be pretty clear by now Canada doesn't take outlanders and Canadian immigration is an unreliable shitshow. Post AOR fellas should keep applying to jobs/schools all over the globe and pre-ITA fellas should already cash their POF out and go study somewhere else.

Reactions: novascotia27