+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What do you mean?
There are people waiting from 2018 whose application is not even touched from November last year instead of processing those what is the point of increasing the backlogs.Just curious, I am not throwing a tantrum out there.because in this game nobody wins than a few super lucky ones.

Last edited:

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
There are people waiting from 2018 whose application is not even touched from November last year instead of processing those what is the point of increasing the backlogs.Just curious, I am not throwing a tantrum out there.
It will be really funny to see IRCC make 2022 draws next month while the vast majority of Nov 2019 and Dec 2019 folks are still waiting for remed+PPR. I have no idea how many years will people have to wait for PPR with already approved files. :confused:

Reactions: immicow

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I don't understand what is the point in conducting draws when they are not even processing applications.
I think it's because some PNP applications are time limited, for example BC PNP is often tied to LMIA job offers which has a relatively short validity date.

The big draws, CEC and FSW doesn't seem to be happening.

Reactions: he5ham and PRANIT01

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
It will be really funny to see IRCC make 2022 draws next month while the vast majority of Nov 2019 and Dec 2019 folks are still waiting for remed+PPR. I have no idea how many years will people have to wait for PPR with already approved files. :confused:
That is what is going to happen. They will reduce the inventory just enough to bring down average processing times. And that's it, they will stop caring.
I am sure they will not allocate anymore resource to backlog applicants. The same capacity of processing will be there forever until they clear backlogs. Meanwhile new applicants will speed through. IRCC likes to do saddistic jokes on us.

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hey guys, do you see FSW draws happening in 2022 and what are the chances of getting an ITA with a score of 471 ? What would you guys do if you were in this position.... TIA

Reactions: dankboi