+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
PNP is more ahead. That table showing processing in 2021 shows they were processing a good amount monthly, compared to what was drawn. Though it seems they skip a few, probably because there is something missing to process. We still see some 2019 aors in PNP as well.
My guess is they are also processing similar number of paper-based PNP application as express entry PNP applications.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My guess is they are also processing similar number of paper-based PNP application as express entry PNP applications.
The impact has already set rolling; few weeks ago the backlog situation finally reached Canada’s mainstream media; since then they’ve taken the problem pretty seriously

Reactions: ita_drgen

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied from FB:

Hi Guys,

Received COPR so just wanted to share the timeline and my experience!!

AOR: 21st May 2020
PNP Outland (OINP)
COR: India
VO: Sydney, NS
Upfront Remedical: 20th October 2021
Medicals Passed: 8th November 2021
RFV mail: 9th November 2021
Received COPR and Visa: 5th December 2021

In October I was contemplating if I should go for upfront medical and will it be of any help. Then I decided to go ahead with it and take a chance. After that in November in some post I read that if you mail this e-mail address(ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca) they may update ur medicals in ur profile soon. So I mailed them. To my surprise the medicals were passed in my profile the same day and to my absolute disbelief I received the RFV mail the very next day. So based on my experience, I would advise people to go for upfront remedical even if they haven't received the medical request because u never know what can happen. The worst case scenario would be that you would have to take the medical test again, but its worth taking a chance.

Anyway I would like to wish all the best to everyone in the process and hope it works out for you guys soon.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied from FB:

Hi Guys,

Received COPR so just wanted to share the timeline and my experience!!

AOR: 21st May 2020
PNP Outland (OINP)
COR: India
VO: Sydney, NS
Upfront Remedical: 20th October 2021
Medicals Passed: 8th November 2021
RFV mail: 9th November 2021
Received COPR and Visa: 5th December 2021

In October I was contemplating if I should go for upfront medical and will it be of any help. Then I decided to go ahead with it and take a chance. After that in November in some post I read that if you mail this e-mail address(ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca) they may update ur medicals in ur profile soon. So I mailed them. To my surprise the medicals were passed in my profile the same day and to my absolute disbelief I received the RFV mail the very next day. So based on my experience, I would advise people to go for upfront remedical even if they haven't received the medical request because u never know what can happen. The worst case scenario would be that you would have to take the medical test again, but its worth taking a chance.

Anyway I would like to wish all the best to everyone in the process and hope it works out for you guys soon.
This might help someone here

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied

FSW-Outland
COR: Iran
ITA: 8 January 2020
AOR: 2 March 2020
Medical Pass: 30 April 2020
Additional & RPRF request:
5 October 2020 (Supplementary information request for students form+ CV)
Bio Enrollment: 23 October 2020
Medical Extension: 2 December 2021
Ready for Visa: 6 December 2021
VO: Ottawa

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Guys I have some personal loan from my bank, and i also have savings in another bank which is more then the loan amount, I plan to use that as proof of funds if fsw draws are ever resumed and i am lucky to get the invitation. I plan to pay the loan by selling off other assets that I purchased with that loan, so would i need to disclose the loan or I can just proceed with savings bank statement, and if i do have to disclose then would an explanation letter help to inform the visa officer on how i plan to clear the loan prior to travelling