+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Right. It doesn't make sense for IRCC to continue processing and finalizing applications if they aren't meant to land in Canada soon. They must have had discussions and internal communications to strategize the best way to land all these immigrants. That survey which was sent to only the outland applicants was meant to serve as a device to their plan of welcoming the immigrants and also so they could estimate the volume of people landing after the travel restrictions are removed.
Most of the questions were on when you are planning to travel and how travel restrictions will prevent you from doing so, it’s quite clear they want to know if it’s worth sending out PPR to backloggers to land this year or focus on other groups.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I want navin to get his ITA/PPR soon. I know how it feels to get very angry because of these things. For some of us, immigration is really the only way left in life. That's probably the case for him. And that causes so much anger when IRCC puts you in the dark for more than a year.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Got ITA.. Though in CEC channel. 475 score. Got an hour back.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I want navin to get his ITA/PPR soon. I know how it feels to get very angry because of these things. For some of us, immigration is really the only way left in life. That's probably the case for him. And that causes so much anger when IRCC puts you in the dark for more than a year.
Life is too big to be constrained by a single damn immigration application.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I wrote that first :p The bad thing is my profile will expire before the draw and I won't have the delight of completely crushing you in tie-break.

Also, as promised, once we all get our ITAs, I'll spam the forum till I get my account banned.
hahahaha; we would still likely make the second draw regardless. Can't imagine what i will do if the open draw resumes. It will get really messy in here lol

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Congrats. In 45 days we’ll see you posting in Facebook “finally ECOPR” lol.
I am not on facebook. I have my own personal hell to meet in this process with ie a medical condition in the family. Lets see how it goes.

Reactions: shanusharma01
D

Deleted member 1050918

Congratulations....BTW what are you doing in thia forum...here everybody hates CEC ;) but wait..only low scorer CEC ..you are 475+
Dude obviously has a strong profile with that CRS475. He well deserved his ITA.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hey Pal. I am gonna stop with this. I promise.

You seem to have a problem with folks who moved to the US and especially the ones from India because you were kicked out of the US and were jobless???? Wow.. Wow... Wow.... Son, you fascinate me in many ways. Even after working in the US, you had a sub-par score of four hundred and thirty-three? What are you? Aan 50-year-old man? Is this the reason you are jealous of high-scoring young folks?? Did your wife take your jobless *** to Canada as a dependent spouse???? Is this is the reason you are jobless and online 24 hours??

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that you called someone a Troll, you microphallus man :D:D:D:D

And you still think I make subway sandwiches... Lol. To be frank, I just pity folks like you. I am gonna leave it here.
Bro you did not have to go full throttle on the guy! Lmfao “STOP IT! HE’S ALREADY DEAD”

• Haha
Reactions: RajKannan