Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
psyo bruh, from the ppr timelines i came across recently, it seems you are coming close to the arch gate of ppr / copr
Well I have the RFV status according to the gcms notes. I’m hoping the security is complete at this point.

Reactions: Temitope29

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
email addresses. Easy to link application email to forum account email if they're the same.
I know a retired senior UKVI official, a neighbor of my relative, who vaguely mentioned that since 2001 terrorist incident, their security and background checks includes in depth checks to find applicant's online activity that leads to the spotting of IP address, related materials, applicant's photographs that's present on the internet, includes photos shared by someone else too which the applicant may not even know. This is now very common for the UK PR application that completes in 3-5 months max. yes even the most complex app will be processed in 6 months. Just for a formality they asks for a PCC hehe
The UK shares information with all countries upon request he emphasized and with the EU with no restrictions until brexit.

Reactions: dainte58945

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
is it called PPR?
i guess you'll be the first person from our thread to get that ppr
RFV means “Ready For Visa”. Typically its when all checks are complete and the application is ready to be approved and needs a final review by the VO.
I received re medical request in June and that’s when RFV appeared on my notes.

Reactions: dankboi

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
so RFV comes prior to the PPR stage?
You may or may not see it in your gcms notes. Usually it appears when there’s a pending assessment like the medicals in my case.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What bothers me now a days is why people are so excited for getting remed request, most of them post it like PPR, If it is about ircc working on application I understand but correct me if I am wrong, I think it is too early to celebrate, because from one of the ppr post by dankboi I saw 2 remedicals for a person.
Any thoughts?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
What bothers me now a days is why people are so excited for getting remed request, most of them post it like PPR, If it is about ircc working on application I understand but correct me if I am wrong, I think it is too early to celebrate, because from one of the ppr post by dankboi I saw 2 remedicals for a person.
Any thoughts?
In 95% of cases, PPR comes soon after a remedical request, so it’s positive development

Reactions: VVV62 and PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Dude you need to chill... IRCC might read your posts...

IRCC pls dont reject his app im just trolling kthx bye
You guys are charged for conspiracy and treason against canada and you are sentenced to life term wait for ppr by ircc,you know Ircc we are known for not rejecting but making people miserable by making them wait.lol