+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Even If I do something like that, my score will go down to 453... Too low for OINP right now. That would mean that I would have to take IELTS again and clear everything with CLB 10 so I can go to 456. By that time everything could be different. I'm not even sure that there is going to be another Tech draw this year. We have only two months left.

Yes, I also thought about getting married, but I'm not really sure about that haha.
what if we lower the academics? bring it down to bachelors? ECA

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
:rolleyes:
can you plan B? if fsw don't resume
Plan B is, somehow OINP changes its rules for selecting people and then I get chosen. I kinda feel that I'm going to be chosen, I just don't know why... My score will still be 473 next year. My IELTS is valid until February 2023.

Plan C its to just make a life in my country, and just move to another city.

I've been thinking about study route, but, I'm not really sure If I want to spend all my savings in studying something that I don't need.

It will go down to 438.

D

Deleted member 1050918

That's probably misrepresentation. In fact, hiding anything is misrepresentation. I believe the only thing that can be done is to not claim points for some work experience but even that might be in the gray area. Really the only safe way is probably retaking IELTS and lowering your score a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Is it due to French points? If so try to switch your language order.
i dont have ielts lol only french test and its high .. maybe i should take ielts and submitted it alone ? but im not sure if i should withdraw my french test after submitting it ..

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
That's probably misrepresentation. In fact, hiding anything is misrepresentation. I believe the only thing that can be done is to not claim points for some work experience but even that might be in the gray area. Really the only safe way is probably retaking IELTS and lowering your score a bit.
It isn't misrepresentation. You can choose to get points for all your degrees or not.

Still, it won't work for me.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I don't think you are forced to claim anything, though if wes already has done certification and it already gets sent automatically, then its difficult. To me, thats all about self qualifications and how much you wish to use of it.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #208– October 27, 2021

Provincial Nominee Program

Number of invitations issued: 888

Rank required to be invited to apply: 888th or above

Date and time of round: October 27th, 2021 at 13:32:26 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 744

Tie-breaking rule: October 7th at 16:38:21 UTC

Liz92

Jul 22, 2021
have to wait for the FSW to resume, if fsw continues draws for longer duration then you are in, if there is a break in fsw draws, then the OINP draw cutoffs will be adjusted according to the last all program draw. the last all program draw cut off was 468 so the oinp kept the higher limit at 467, I guess it won't change until the next all program draw. i think you know this
Hi! How do you know the higher limit was 467 for todays OINP draw ?

Reactions: dankboi