+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
POSITIVE said:
dear QORAX..I will b happy if u urself can reply my Q..

MCA degree is completed frm Punjab Tech Uni but is via DISTANCE EDU MODE...Then will get points for masters degree i.e. MCA?
Hi,

The issue lies in two phrases of the selection criteria:
1. Total No. Years of study; &
2. Completed Full Time edn.

Pls read Sec-12.2 of the OP6 below and see where u fit in:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Qorax

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Rlex said:
Dear Qorax,

Please find below my Ecas status. Please help me with your analysis of the same.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Can i take it as a rejection or is it a system glitch?
As per my consultant in canada they have not received amy communiques as of today and expect to reveive the same (if there is any) on Monday or Tuesday.
Thank You
Bad luck Captain , My application got rejected on the bassis of NOC JD.

But the File number mentioned in the letter is different than the ones in 1st and 2nd AOR.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rlex said:
Bad luck Captain , My application got rejected on the bassis of NOC JD.

But the File number mentioned in the letter is different than the ones in 1st and 2nd AOR.
Sorry to hear that my friend. But remember, when one door closes - God opens many others!

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot...God bless u...
qorax said:
Hi,

The issue lies in two phrases of the selection criteria:
1. Total No. Years of study; &
2. Completed Full Time edn.

Pls read Sec-12.2 of the OP6 below and see where u fit in:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Qorax

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Qorax,

I have send all document of my 1.5 year old son along with update document request from LVO, although i have received my medicals request on 9th April, 2012 and have done all medical formalities on 23 April, 2012.

Should I ask/send CSI to VO regarding my son MR or wait.

please advise.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
carefore said:
Dear Qorax,

I have send all document of my 1.5 year old son along with update document request from LVO, although i have received my medicals request on 9th April, 2012 and have done all medical formalities on 23 April, 2012.

Should I ask/send CSI to VO regarding my son MR or wait.

please advise.
Replied to u elsewhere.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon

ARBD

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
AOR Received.
12th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Jan 2012
Med's Request
awaiting
qorax said:
Hi,

Usually by Sep-12 u could be looking at ur meds. However yes, that closure of ur erstwhile org. might prove discomforting - as they wouldn't be able to verify they might resort to contacting u for ADRs.

All the best.
Thank a lot for your prompt response... you have by far been the best help i could ever get... much much clearer than any consultant or website could ever bee.... keep up the awesome work bro

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
qorax said:
Sorry to hear that my friend. But remember, when one door closes - God opens many others!
Thanks Captain , May i request your expert advice on the below issues please
1.The file number mentioned on my refusal letter is entirely different from the file numbers mentioned in my 1st and 2nd AOR.
2.Today i have been informed by my Bank that the CAD DD ( Applicattion fee for accompanying family members) which i have sent on December 2010 along with my response to the ADR had not yet been encashed. How come the VO sent me a 2nd AOR on May 2011 with out encashing my DD.

Hope you would help me with your expert analysis and advice.................

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rlex said:
Thanks Captain , May i request your expert advice on the below issues please
1.The file number mentioned on my refusal letter is entirely different from the file numbers mentioned in my 1st and 2nd AOR.
2.Today i have been informed by my Bank that the CAD DD ( Applicattion fee for accompanying family members) which i have sent on December 2010 along with my response to the ADR had not yet been encashed. How come the VO sent me a 2nd AOR on May 2011 with out encashing my DD.

Hope you would help me with your expert analysis and advice.................
1. That could be ur ECU file No.
2. Probably ur bank isn't clearly forthcoming. In all likelihood that draft has been cashed.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
qorax said:
1. That could be ur ECU file No.
2. Probably ur bank isn't clearly forthcoming. In all likelihood that draft has been cashed.
Thanks Captain, Iam not trying to hold on forever but the below just appeared to me and just wanted to clear it out completeely.
1.The File Number mentioned in my refusal letter starts with B followed by 0 & 8 digits (same format of an Immigration File Number) and i guess by all chance it cannot be ECU file number.
2.The Bank has confirmed the same day before yesterday.Today they called me up to find out whether I would want them to interfere to hold the payment for any legal reason or so.Yes may be the guy in the Bank is totally clueless.But to my belief the DD has not yet encashed because I had cross checked the same 2 times with 2 different staffs of the Bank.

Request you to shed some light Captain !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rlex said:
Thanks Captain, Iam not trying to hold on forever but the below just appeared to me and just wanted to clear it out completeely.
1.The File Number mentioned in my refusal letter starts with B followed by 0 & 8 digits (same format of an Immigration File Number) and i guess by all chance it cannot be ECU file number.
2.The Bank has confirmed the same day before yesterday.Today they called me up to find out whether I would want them to interfere to hold the payment for any legal reason or so.Yes may be the guy in the Bank is totally clueless.But to my belief the DD has not yet encashed because I had cross checked the same 2 times with 2 different staffs of the Bank.

Request you to shed some light Captain !
Hi,

1. I can't seem to figure that out myself. Haven't heard of 3 different file nos. ever.
2. If the draft isn't cashed, that sure is odd. 'Coz since 2010 it shouldn't be lying on ur file unactioned. They r usually sent to the Fin. Dept. of the VO asap upon receipt.

Qorax

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
qorax said:
Hi,

1. I can't seem to figure that out myself. Haven't heard of 3 different file nos. ever.
2. If the draft isn't cashed, that sure is odd. 'Coz since 2010 it shouldn't be lying on ur file unactioned. They r usually sent to the Fin. Dept. of the VO asap upon receipt.

Qorax
Hello qorax. Ur help for my previous queries were really great and I appreciate ur help now for one more query. Please do not ignore my query. My Q follows as As I told u in previous queries I used to work in cruise ship and when I was asked to send pcc from FBI and Italy I explained the ndvo that I did not stay in any of those countries for more than six months. So ndvo asked me to send the rest of the necessary docs like rprf pcc from India original passports and medical done. But side ways I applied for PDF from Italy and FBI. Its been two months after submitting passports and rprf end cashed on 11 Apr 2012. But no update about my visa. Now I have got the FBI clearance but the address in the certificate is different because I asked FBI to send the report to my wife maiden address as it is easy to reach. I live in rural part of India that's why I told them to send FBI report there. What should I do now should i send FBI to ndvo or wait till they ask me for that. Or did they accept my case as i don't need foreign PDF that I worked in cruise. And no update of Italy PDF. As I m not sure if I will get it or not.; please help me sir. Thanks in advance. I m waiting for ur reply. And how many months will the VO take to send Pp back with visa. Is there any chance of rejection now.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
qorax said:
Hi,

Qorax
Yes Captain...All these seems so strange and i cant make head and tail out of it. I have got a GCMS report which i got it on June 2011..Do you think it would help us to get any info regarding our file and DD. As far as i looked in to it..there is nothing much info on that..The notes section was empty.

Also I still cant access my Ecas using the 2nd AOR file number, I can only access the Ecas iusing the 1st AOR file number and the UCI.
What do you think should be my next step.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
hi Seniors
First wish all of you the best of every thing
my medicls were done on 28 march and i send my new born processing fees during my med i also rec his med after 3 weeks and they are also done on 28 april 2012, yesterday i send an enquiry as when i will recieve the PPR, and i got the reply today that "back ground check outstanding", what does that mean and what will it include
regards