+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
i'm asking for the third time and no one answer me ...
plzzzz mr. qorax, plzzzz everyone any help about my situation ....

the VO in cairo requested to submit the IELTS results after i send them my police certificate and some info. updates with updated bank statement in last december ... i already sumitted my written submission about one year ago or more and i didn't expect them asking about Ielts after PC ...

few weeks ago i received an email asking about Ielts in 30 days.. i replay to ask for more time with reservation recipt and letter from the british council because 30 days would be very short time ... VO replay by another email giving me new deadline which is 31/may .. then they send me another email giving another deadline which is 20/may !!! i don't know why is that ...

now i took the exam without any preparation in 21/april but unfortunatily i got very weak score ...
i have another exam reserved in 12/5 but the results will be after 13 days and also will be after my most updated deadline ...

should i re-ask the VO to give me more time to submit the results??? i finished everything and waiting about 3 years !!!
or just give them my score with a good letter to let me get another chance???
or should i retake the exam in 12/5 but that will be late coz the results after 13 days??? there are not any available dates in the british council ...

NB. they have my written submission and also i have 2 points (Basic in French) in my application !!!
what score i need in IELTS then???

plzzzz help me and tell what exactly should i do ... i just need more time for preparation and i ll get the required score ...
thank you very much

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
If your score was better the first time, ask for a duplicate copy of the IELTS score. If not, I don't think you have a choice.

I requested for a duplicate copy myself and got it quickly. Make sure to submit the score by may-20,2012.

I am trying to be honest with you, pls dont mistake me for the comment below.

"Reading your post, I feel you need extensive and strenuous preparation"...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
i'm asking for the third time and no one answer me ...
plzzzz mr. qorax, plzzzz everyone any help about my situation ....

the VO in cairo requested to submit the IELTS results after i send them my police certificate and some info. updates with updated bank statement in last december ... i already sumitted my written submission about one year ago or more and i didn't expect them asking about Ielts after PC ...

few weeks ago i received an email asking about Ielts in 30 days.. i replay to ask for more time with reservation recipt and letter from the british council because 30 days would be very short time ... VO replay by another email giving me new deadline which is 31/may .. then they send me another email giving another deadline which is 20/may !!! i don't know why is that ...

now i took the exam without any preparation in 21/april but unfortunatily i got very weak score ...
i have another exam reserved in 12/5 but the results will be after 13 days and also will be after my most updated deadline ...

should i re-ask the VO to give me more time to submit the results??? i finished everything and waiting about 3 years !!!
or just give them my score with a good letter to let me get another chance???
or should i retake the exam in 12/5 but that will be late coz the results after 13 days??? there are not any available dates in the british council ...

NB. they have my written submission and also i have 2 points (Basic in French) in my application !!!
what score i need in IELTS then???

plzzzz help me and tell what exactly should i do ... i just need more time for preparation and i ll get the required score ...
thank you very much
Hi,

For one, IELTS has been mandatory since quite some time, especially since MI-2. Previously we had a choice to go ahead with the "Written Submission", but unless u were a native English Speaker - it practically served no purpose... The IOs would take that as an avoidance strategy and usually would offer u the least possible score. Now, that'd have been OK if u were to garner sufficient points otherwise, but if the total points were in the borderline or below - Kaput! Rejection was assured.

Language wasn't a serious consideration then, as long as u had the total score, u were good. But not anymore... now, since the MIs, things r pretty different... u got to demonstrate ur language skills (English or French) irrespective of ur total score. And if u do not possess a good score, usually 6.5++ overall with nothing less than 6 in the sub-bands, u r likely to be rejected. A native English speaker might get away, but not others. We need to understand & remember that.

Your case:
That said, given ur situation, ur IO had been kind with u and offered u many chances to submit the IELTS results. It was ur prerogative to fetch it before hand & maintain ur timeline. Note that, unless u submit all required docs in time, ur file remains in a limbo... this is when u generally made it to 67 & more. I'd suggest u to submit whatever u have now and demonstrate (with documentary evidence) to ur IO that u have reapplied to BC for a fresh test... And by xyz date u'd be able to furnish a better score.

This might be ur only choice/chance.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Dear Qorax,

Please find below my Ecas status. Please help me with your analysis of the same.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Can i take it as a rejection or is it a system glitch?
As per my consultant in canada they have not received amy communiques as of today and expect to reveive the same (if there is any) on Monday or Tuesday.
Thank You

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rlex said:
Dear Qorax,

Please find below my Ecas status. Please help me with your analysis of the same.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Can i take it as a rejection or is it a system glitch?
As per my consultant in canada they have not received amy communiques as of today and expect to reveive the same (if there is any) on Monday or Tuesday.
Thank You
Hi,

It's just my opinion. I could go wrong.

As with the sequence of those statements, I don't think it's a rejection. If it were, it'd have been in the last line - in 2012, not in between - during 2010. I believe that DM was either of CIO-NS (seen with some) or an error.

The last line suggests that they have reviewed ur file again. Now, if it was a rejection - they'd not; and rather sent u a Denial Letter long back. As it's under review in 2012, it could be either the ECF letter or an ADR for u.

Let's hope it's that way... And u remain good on this foray!

All the best.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hi mr. qorax

i registered for another IELTS test in 21th of july as you told me ..
i got a letter from the BC as a confirmation plus the receipt of payment ..

now i include these documents in the envelope pluse my current results ..

im asking u for an advice mr qorax ...
im writing a letter to be included to the VO and i don't know what exactly should i say to them .. u know it's recommended to retake IELTS after 3 months from the date of last test ...

i need your advice to make my letter convincing ...

thank u very much

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Thank You Captain, You just made my Day ! If this goes true we sure would celebrate this over a Champagne in Canada.

Yes i had learned from my files( I sneak peaked..they havent informed me officially) with the consultant that they had some troubles with my case in CIO and they got it returned initially.I had shifted my residence to another country since last 1 year...I havent paid my RPRF yet..

And also the Ecas status looks Jumbled up and all possibilities that it is an error..BTW the E-cas outside status also shows DM from the same day.

I understand that ADR is Additional Document Request but cannot make out what ECF is. Would you please help..

Have a great day and Thank you.....

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanna know how many points will b alloted under education criteria..

B.Com degree of 3 years via regular college course
PG DIPLOMA OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS-1 year via regular college course

MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via DISTANCE EDUCATION mode...
i wanna know whether DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) MCA will b counted or not for General stream Manitoba PNP points under edu factor?
Some agent said points of a degree under DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) are NOT counted for edu factor?

thanks

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
POSITIVE said:

MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via DISTANCE EDUCATION mode...
i wanna know whether DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) MCA will b counted or not for General stream Manitoba PNP points under edu factor?
Some agent said points of a degree under DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) are NOT counted for edu factor?

thanks
u ll just get points for b.com . Pg diploma doesn't work and ad long as mca not completed u can not claim points for that

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MCA degree is completed frm Punjab Tech Uni but is via DISTANCE EDU MODE...Then will get points for masters degree i.e. MCA?
chefprashi said:
u ll just get points for b.com . Pg diploma doesn't work and ad long as mca not completed u can not claim points for that

ARBD

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
AOR Received.
12th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Jan 2012
Med's Request
awaiting
hii qorax,

My application had been received by the cic on 12th of sep 2011 and I recieved my file no on 12th of dec 2011. I got another email on 21st of Jan 2012 saying that my file has reached delhi which is my local visa office where as one of my friends who applied during the same time period has got his visa and will b leaving for canada in a week..... how much time should it take generally to recieve request for medicals and PCC... I also wanted to know if my background check could be a problem as the company i was working for and applied on the basis of was shut down and left over operations were delegated to a third party company...

Please advice me what my next step should be..is it advisable to email the VO in delhi asking my current status???...please do let me know...

Thanks

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hi mr. qorax

im writing a letter to be included to the VO and i don't know what exactly should i say to them .. u know it's recommended to retake IELTS after 3 months from the date of last test ...

thank u very much

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ARBD said:
hii qorax,

My application had been received by the cic on 12th of sep 2011 and I recieved my file no on 12th of dec 2011. I got another email on 21st of Jan 2012 saying that my file has reached delhi which is my local visa office where as one of my friends who applied during the same time period has got his visa and will b leaving for canada in a week..... how much time should it take generally to recieve request for medicals and PCC... I also wanted to know if my background check could be a problem as the company i was working for and applied on the basis of was shut down and left over operations were delegated to a third party company...

Please advice me what my next step should be..is it advisable to email the VO in delhi asking my current status???...please do let me know...

Thanks
Hi,

Usually by Sep-12 u could be looking at ur meds. However yes, that closure of ur erstwhile org. might prove discomforting - as they wouldn't be able to verify they might resort to contacting u for ADRs.

All the best.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
hi mr. qorax

thank u very much
Hi,

Submit what u have at hand and write a note to ur IO that u have applied for another retake. Whereafter, pray that the IO gives u addnl time. Unfortunately, this is the best u could do now, u r getting delayed!

Good luck.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear QORAX..I will b happy if u urself can reply my Q..

MCA degree is completed frm Punjab Tech Uni but is via DISTANCE EDU MODE...Then will get points for masters degree i.e. MCA?

POSITIVE said:

thanks