+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi Guys,

Could you please help.

I completed my medicals 3 months and 7 days ago on 21.02.2012. (VO is Sydney Australia)

" Medical Results Have been received" was added to E-Cas around 6 weeks ago.

Be advised that i have holidayed in 8 countries in my life , do you think this is going to increase the time they take to complete the security checks ?

If yes then how long do you believe that it will take them to send me the PPR ?

Your response will be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Chazza.
(NOC 2121)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Chazza said:
Hi Guys,

Could you please help.

I completed my medicals 3 months and 7 days ago on 21.02.2012. (VO is Sydney Australia)

" Medical Results Have been received" was added to E-Cas around 6 weeks ago.

Be advised that i have holidayed in 8 countries in my life , do you think this is going to increase the time they take to complete the security checks ?

If yes then how long do you believe that it will take them to send me the PPR ?

Your response will be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Chazza.
(NOC 2121)
qorax said:
Yes, having a wide travel history increases the burden of security checks, which corresponds to some addnl delay/s. However, with that MR in ur e-Cas I'd opine that it's just a matter of days now for u.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
hi Qorax,

I hope you would enlighten me somehow....

Is it really necessary for a medical form to have stamp from VO before the DMP perform medical to applicant?

You see, we already did our medicals (my husband-the PA, me and our 2 kids) on Feb. 2012. Then those were sent to London, then forwarded to our VO on April 2012.

But my husband's medical result hasn't received yet by the VO, just mine and our 2 kids....and its already been a month since we received this bad news. So it was missing.

We asked our DMP for another copy, but he doesn't keep any. We asked if maybe my husband could re-take..its possible, but the doctor said he still needs medical form stamped by our VO, or at least an email asking him to perform another test to my husband.

I met one forum mate here with same case as ours, and his wife already did re-medical that easy...I dont know whats wrong with everything about our application..... :'(

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Dear Qurax,

My status was changed on 23 April 2012 "we reviewed your application and have started processing on 19th April",
It is now 5th week running but there is no response, no email, no mail no anything.

Should I wait or I write to them email? Please suggest.

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gloire said:
Hello!

Hope you are doing fine. Please can you help?

As one of my friend is preparing to leave his host country after he passed his medicals, he would like to know if once in his country of origin, he can give to his VO the address of one of his friend he will left behind him in his host country as new contact.
He is planning to inform his Vo that he is back to his country but don't want to give them his address from there because of the long delay with the post.

So do you think that it can works like that or not?

No one to help? :(

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sodapop said:
hi Qorax,

I hope you would enlighten me somehow....

Is it really necessary for a medical form to have stamp from VO before the DMP perform medical to applicant?

You see, we already did our medicals (my husband-the PA, me and our 2 kids) on Feb. 2012. Then those were sent to London, then forwarded to our VO on April 2012.

But my husband's medical result hasn't received yet by the VO, just mine and our 2 kids....and its already been a month since we received this bad news. So it was missing.

We asked our DMP for another copy, but he doesn't keep any. We asked if maybe my husband could re-take..its possible, but the doctor said he still needs medical form stamped by our VO, or at least an email asking him to perform another test to my husband.

I met one forum mate here with same case as ours, and his wife already did re-medical that easy...I dont know whats wrong with everything about our application..... :'(
Hi,

That's an unfortunate situation indeed. However, I somehow do not fathom how can one med report be missing while the rest of the family's get to the RMO, while all being sent under one package. Or was it not?

In any case, IMHO, the DMPs do not require an initiated IMM1017S from the VO to perform meds. They've blank forms themselves and can do so from their end as well. However, yes, they'd sometimes need an authorization (some insist for it, while some don't)... So, if u have any sort of commn. from ur VO stating the "unavailability" of ur spouse's med reports - that'd construe an authorization for the DMP I'd guess.

If u have that, pls do take it to ur DMP and ask for a reMed.

All the best.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear Qurax,

My status was changed on 23 April 2012 "we reviewed your application and have started processing on 19th April",
It is now 5th week running but there is no response, no email, no mail no anything.

Pls give it 3-5 months before u contact them.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gloire said:
No one to help? :(
Hi,

U don't require to offer any explanations to ur IO... Just "change ur address" to another one (even if it's that of ur friend). However, since u r relocating to another country it'd be wise on ur part to keep ur IO updated of ur whereabouts, just in case they require an interview. B'coz, if they do - they'd call u at ur erstwhile country, not in ur new location. BTW, u should also be prepared to send ur pps from overseas, if u r in one of those countries where pps cannot be posted/couriered (eg. India) - u might be in trouble.

Qorax

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
dear qorax..

I am a MI3 applicant and having receivied my MR and PPr from NDVO on the 14th of Feb 2012(meds done on 27th feb.) have been waiting since...

They did misplace my PP and asked for it again ,but received a mail from NDVO confirming that they have my PP on the 3rd of May..

they encashed my RPRF on the 10th of March and "medicals received" line was updated on the 15th of march,,what do u think is causing the dealy in issuance of Visa..????

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear Qurax,

Hopefully, you will have a good news soon. All those whose cases has been rejected got letters in a week.

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

U don't require to offer any explanations to ur IO... Just "change ur address" to another one (even if it's that of ur friend). However, since u r relocating to another country it'd be wise on ur part to keep ur IO updated of ur whereabouts, just in case they require an interview. B'coz, if they do - they'd call u at ur erstwhile country, not in ur new location. BTW, u should also be prepared to send ur pps from overseas, if u r in one of those countries where pps cannot be posted/couriered (eg. India) - u might be in trouble.

Qorax
Thank you very much for the enlightenment Qorax.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Hi,

That's an unfortunate situation indeed. However, I somehow do not fathom how can one med report be missing while the rest of the family's get to the RMO, while all being sent under one package. Or was it not?

In any case, IMHO, the DMPs do not require an initiated IMM1017S from the VO to perform meds. They've blank forms themselves and can do so from their end as well. However, yes, they'd sometimes need an authorization (some insist for it, while some don't)... So, if u have any sort of commn. from ur VO stating the "unavailability" of ur spouse's med reports - that'd construe an authorization for the DMP I'd guess.

If u have that, pls do take it to ur DMP and ask for a reMed.

All the best.

Qorax
Hi Qorax, thanks for the reply.

However, our VO was the one broke the bad news to us. So they have asked us to provide info of our DMP, and we've already complied to it the same day they had sent the message. Their next message was for us to ask again our DMP for another copy of the meds and forward those directly to their office, but unfortunately, as we have stated in our reply email to them that the doc needs authorization from them.

Until then, no development on our case yet. And its been more than a month already.

We have sent emails again, checked with our agent, and even sent specific enquiry to CHC about our case. Their website stated that sender will get confirmation reply to their email, but i didn't get any from my inbox, nor spam, nor junk email, so i'm worried if my message really reached them. I sent them message because we, too, want to investigate if our DMP really sent the complete medical results of my family, this might happen right?

What if the fault was really started from our DMP by not sending the complete med results, what sanction could he face for such negligence?

What else can we do to know if the missing document has really took place in CHC London, how can we track if they received the whole package?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sodapop said:
Hi Qorax, thanks for the reply.

However, our VO was the one broke the bad news to us. So they have asked us to provide info of our DMP, and we've already complied to it the same day they had sent the message. Their next message was for us to ask again our DMP for another copy of the meds and forward those directly to their office, but unfortunately, as we have stated in our reply email to them that the doc needs authorization from them.

Until then, no development on our case yet. And its been more than a month already.

We have sent emails again, checked with our agent, and even sent specific enquiry to CHC about our case. Their website stated that sender will get confirmation reply to their email, but i didn't get any from my inbox, nor spam, nor junk email, so i'm worried if my message really reached them. I sent them message because we, too, want to investigate if our DMP really sent the complete medical results of my family, this might happen right?

What if the fault was really started from our DMP by not sending the complete med results, what sanction could he face for such negligence?

What else can we do to know if the missing document has really took place in CHC London, how can we track if they received the whole package?
It's highly unlikely that ur DMP didn't submit one of the family member's med report, unless he's a goon. All u can do now is - take the email notification of ur VO, which suggests non-receipt of one med report, to the DMP and ask him to prepare one more.

Remember, our med reports don't go to the VO, but the regional RMO, which in most cases is co-located with the VO itself, but some might not.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tunguska29 said:
dear qorax..

I am a MI3 applicant and having receivied my MR and PPr from NDVO on the 14th of Feb 2012(meds done on 27th feb.) have been waiting since...

They did misplace my PP and asked for it again ,but received a mail from NDVO confirming that they have my PP on the 3rd of May..

they encashed my RPRF on the 10th of March and "medicals received" line was updated on the 15th of march,,what do u think is causing the dealy in issuance of Visa..????
In a few weeks from May-3 (max a month) u should be receiving ur pps back, stamped.

Ps.: Did u know Tangushka is a SAGW? Surface to Air Guided Weapon.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
qorax said:
It's highly unlikely that ur DMP didn't submit one of the family member's med report, unless he's a goon. All u can do now is - take the email notification of ur VO, which suggests non-receipt of one med report, to the DMP and ask him to prepare one more.

Remember, our med reports don't go to the VO, but the regional RMO, which in most cases is co-located with the VO itself, but some might not.

Qorax
We already did that. We've shown him 3 emails from our VO stating that they haven't received medical of my husband, and that DMP should provide another copy. But the doc refused to do so unless VO sends him direct order via call, message, etc. He told us he's willing to re-do the meds but need the original form stamped by our VO.

We have asked our VO, but no response yet.

I really want to know if CHC received the 4 medicals of my family, I tried sending emails but got no confirmation reply, so I doubt they received any of my messages. To clarify where the document disappeared.

Some forum mates say they do answer queries.

Can you send the exact email address where i can send message to CHC London?

Your kind words really uplift my depressed spirit.

We are willing to wait...but not for uncertainty...Everything with our application was running smoothly until this situation came and it did a major major delay.....thank you so much for your time!

I will still be waiting for your reply ;D