+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Post JUNE 26, 2010 CIO, Manila VO Applicants Here

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinay, may nabasa ako before na you can request sa IELTS na isend sa company mo, currently working ka ba? punta ka sa idp if dun ka nag ielts then inquire na pede ba magpasend ng result sa employer mo, taga india ata yung gumawa nito at dumating nga yung extra result nya, so try mo

if hindi pede, eto kaya, send new set of documents, then include a letter with regards to ielts na it will be sent separately and state your reasons na you can't wait for your docs to be returned so you asked for another result and it will be sent to them directly, then papasend ka sa idp direct to CIO na, give them instructions lang if pede ka makaattach ng letter

westpoint, so sorry for that news, alam mo 3-4 days before my per, grabe preparation ko if in case I get a ner, nagbabasa na ako ng mga alternatives like prov nominee, and actually nakapagdecide na ako ng next step if ever negative yung result namin, sabi ko if I'll get a ner, I'll resort to prov nominee in manitoba and nakaplano na rin kung ano uunahin kong gawin, ganyan ako ka positive :) considering super pessimist yung hubby ko as in to the max level pero di ako affected

anyways, back to your case, if I were you again, gawin ko I'll submit new docs same with Pinay, then redo your JD, tingin ko jan ang mali mo, hindi nagmatch yung duties mo also with your employment cert, yung sa agency mo ba walang kasama sa services nila na JD enhancement? sa CIC kasi meron, and eto nga reason kaya I think its worth na kumuha kami sa kanila since eto pinakaimportante, may personnel talaga sila na assign dito just to make sure duties sa employment cert match sa NOC before papagawa ng employment cert sa employer, check mo ulit yung noc duties then reword your JD

alam mo, never did I think na it is the end, na canada is not for me, kasi may options pa ako, this is before may per ha, ganito feeling ko kasi nga yung hubby ko nakapa pessimist kaya grabe na din kaba ko nun

with regards to your spouse naman, matagalan pa eh coz of ielts, if magawan mo ng paraan yung JD mo go ka na sa first option, if medyo malabo, then make a new application with your spouse as PA na lang, I think aabot pa sya sa cap, book an ielts asap lang

don't worry ganun talaga minsan may mga delays, pero go ka pa rin don't give up and make a move na rin on your part, don't just rely on your agency, I mean do something with regards to your JD

check also if how long mo magather ang new set of docs mo with regards to your spouse taking ielts and submit, tingin mo san mas mabilis di ba

yung processing fees if di pa nasend sa VO yung docs refundable as what I've read

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
westpoint said:
hi to everyone, good morning!!!

last week it was raining PER ;D ;D ;D now it seems to rain rejections :)

yesterday i had a call from my agent and emailed to me today the letter from CIO, pls read below:

NAME
C/O CONSULTANCY EKEK
EKEKs toronto address
phone no. in toronto
TORONTO ON
Canada

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

11 March 2011

UCI: ********

Application: E********

*E*******

Dear APPLICANT

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – MANAGER/OWNER. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 0631. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Service Delivery Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

NEED your opinion, should i resubmit with add'l info/docs, or switch PA, from NOC 0631 to 3113 (has the cap for this not yet reached?) problem is 3113 has no ielts yet....

my my, capricorn and annjay pls welcome me to ur club hehehe looks like i'd be sitting for the meantime and stop thinking abt medicals eh? ;D

funny, yesterday i was cooking and my pyrex glassware shattered (oh my is this an omen of not so good a news to come?) tsk tsk tsk, then after 10 mins my cp rang and my nightmare began again....but i don't know, i cant feel any anger anymore...i just asked myself what i should do next? does He wants me here in PI? for how long? should we switch PA? or resubmit new docs still at 0631...

i was analyzing where i'd miss, or if i resubmit a new application, will i get the same result? my jd has not been very well crafted i think....should i be like abraham? who keeps trying and trying and running and running until he was elected president? i know i should not give up...but what if i rest for a while? should i wait for a new set of min. inst?

i'd really appreciate ur inputs...thanks ;D ;D ;D
Sorry to hear about this, if your partner can take the ielts asap and you have complete set of documents at hand then that is a good option, although i am not sure yet of the 3113 noc numbers. Another, I remember one applicant from the international forum after receiving a ner, he faxed a letter to the cio explaining his side and eventually received a per. I am not exactly sure of the circumstances of his rejection. Parang si canadjimmy ata yun, not 100 percent sure. Try mo pm sya, pero start working on the first option. Good luck.

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
guys,

ask ko lng kung anu yung mga isusubmit na docs or requirement kapag nag pa medical? need ba mag pasa ulit ng pictures? and if yes ilang pieces? aside from pics anu pa dadalhin????

yung sa RPRF pwede bng mag bayad using credit card??? mag fill up lng ulit nung form, mostly kasi sa nbabasa so forum natin eh tru bank draft or managers cheque yung mga nag babayad.

yung sa medical leter kaya pano kya yung mga applicant na nasa ibng bansa so i think mas matatagalan bgo nmin mareceive kasi lalabas pa siya ng pinas yung letter...

thanks in advance....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ladyk said:
Hi westpoint, you are a dear friend to me. Sad to hear your news.
If, as you said well-prepared ang JD mo and your spouse can produce enough documents/proof, why not give it a try ASAP? Pa sched na siya IELTS dis week kasi matagal din magpasched and 2 weeks before marelease. There are several dentists like me here and we will assist you if needed.

i'm touched ladyk :'( :'( :'( thank you very much from the bottom of my heart talga... :) :) :) gusto ko nga wag na mag agent e....eto na naman agent ko, will give daw 50% off pa, basta pag ielts ko daw esposo ko at siya na gawin PA naman (pero sa emails di ako cc :(....blanko na nga isip ko e...ayaw muna mag process hehehe,you know what? natatawa ako pag naaalaala ko tong experience ko na to...3rd attempt ko na if ever switch PA KAMI, ay 4th pala kaya ko naisip si a. lincon....naubos na galit ko at frustration...wala na nga ko maiiyak e??? isnt that kind of odd???? and i'm more composed with my reaction now kesa dati na kala mo talaga gumuho mundo ko, ngayon...parang teka teka isip ako san ba nagkamali? ano dapat gawin? kaso walang pumasok pa na sagot sa kukute ko ;D

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl128 said:
Sorry to hear about this, if your partner can take the ielts asap and you have complete set of documents at hand then that is a good option, although i am not sure yet of the 3113 noc numbers. Another, I remember one applicant from the international forum after receiving a ner, he faxed a letter to the cio explaining his side and eventually received a per. I am not exactly sure of the circumstances of his rejection. Parang si canadjimmy ata yun, not 100 percent sure. Try mo pm sya, pero start working on the first option. Good luck.
ok sana yun doc carl that is if di pa nareturned yung docs nya, pero why not try di ba? malay mo
pero yung case nila sa kabila doc, is nagkamali yung immig officer, complete lahat docs with JD matched sa noc, kay wespoint, di acceptable yung jd nya, siguro for pinay pede since documents lacking lang naman sya

C

cc0802

Soo sorry to hear that Westpoint, but yes KEEP GOING, and stay POSITIVE! Pagka ganyan kasi na nagsend na ng NER, ang gagawin mo na lang talaga is re-apply quickly but carefully. If you don't mind, can you post your JD? So we can have an idea what went wrong?

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here's the main duties of noc 0631 from hrsdc:

* Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
* Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
* Recruit staff and oversee staff training
* Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
* Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
* Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
* Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
* Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
One of my friends sent me a CD of this years ago, very uplifting...

"I Hope You Dance"

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking

Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider

Give the heavens above
More than just a passing glance

I hope you dance
(Time is a real and constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
(Where those years have gone)

I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance

Dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Time is a real and constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance

(Tell me who)
I hope you dance

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
westpoint,

Keep the faith,yon kasama ko din sa review, same NOC sayo,nabalitaan ko din 3 weeks ago,na deny sila for the same reason like yours.As of now,wla akong balita kung ano na yong update sa kanya.However,gaya sa kanya,hindi din siya sumuko.I guessed,she need to elaborate yong duties and responsibilities niya,in short,yon very profound ang dating.Hindi lng bullets or summary lng.I hope,you get what i mean.

I know, mahirap yong na daranasan mo ngyon,pro kaya mo yan,my friend.Ako din,medyo na hihirapan dahil 2nd AOR ko na,sana dumating din.But,let us pray,kaya natin to.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
hope you dont mind if i butt in, yung JD mo well prepared, may kulang ka ba na supporting documents to prove na you really fall to that jd.. matanung ko lang po kung owned po ba or private business po ba or employed kayo?

krislovesau

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16Aug10
AOR Received.
06Dec10 (CIO)/01Feb11 (CEM)
Med's Request
07Feb11
Med's Done....
28Feb11
Passport Req..
27May11 (sent thru fedex)/14Jun11 (rcvd by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
20Jun11 (stamped)/28Jun11 (delivered)
LANDED..........
cc0802 said:
Soo sorry to hear that Westpoint, but yes KEEP GOING, and stay POSITIVE! Pagka ganyan kasi na nagsend na ng NER, ang gagawin mo na lang talaga is re-apply quickly but carefully. If you don't mind, can you post your JD? So we can have an idea what went wrong?
Westpoint,

I think tama si CC0802, post mo here JD mo so we can check it out. Currently working ka rin ba as 0631?

Kris & Au

pinay_4200

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
Doc's Request.
19-01-2012 documents sent 24-02-2012, 23-04-2012 second docu 23-05-2012
AOR Received.
1st per 02-12-2011,
IELTS Request
Along with the application
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Request
12-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-08-2012, medical send to immig. 23-08-2012,23-07-2012,30-07-2012...3rd line in ecas medical recieved 28-9-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 sent 12-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2013
LANDED..........
march 2013
lizz said:
Pinay, may nabasa ako before na you can request sa IELTS na isend sa company mo, currently working ka ba? punta ka sa idp if dun ka nag ielts then inquire na pede ba magpasend ng result sa employer mo, taga india ata yung gumawa nito at dumating nga yung extra result nya, so try mo

if hindi pede, eto kaya, send new set of documents, then include a letter with regards to ielts na it will be sent separately and state your reasons na you can't wait for your docs to be returned so you asked for another result and it will be sent to them directly, then papasend ka sa idp direct to CIO na, give them instructions lang if pede ka makaattach ng letter
@lizz,
thanks for this try ko din pero kanina lang nag email ako sa CIO asking if theres another a way i could send the file to them and hoping they could give me a chance para ma submitt ko sa kanila... kung di talaga possible i guess try ko request for ielts again (by the way sa british council me nag exam) anyway i will find a way pa din para mag ka IELTS again pag talaga kelangan.. and pass a new set na lang... Thanks!

@westpoint,
sorry to read na meh negative ka din sa papers mo pero wag ka mag alala pinoy tayo em sure makaka isip ng paraan para ma pasa again sa canada... sabi nga madami sa forum try and try

I'll keep you posted kung ano man respond sakin ng canada.

Good luck to us westpoint!

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
krislovesau said:
Westpoint,

I think tama si CC0802, post mo here JD mo so we can check it out. Currently working ka rin ba as 0631?

Kris & Au
Wow, westpoint, you got 2 offers of help from friends with the same NOC.
Sometimes, representatives cannot really assure us of a positive outcome.

krislovesau

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16Aug10
AOR Received.
06Dec10 (CIO)/01Feb11 (CEM)
Med's Request
07Feb11
Med's Done....
28Feb11
Passport Req..
27May11 (sent thru fedex)/14Jun11 (rcvd by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
20Jun11 (stamped)/28Jun11 (delivered)
LANDED..........
pinay_4200 said:
I'll keep you posted kung ano man respond sakin ng canada.

Good luck to us westpoint!
Wish you all the best!

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
Guys,

May tanong ako,mayroon na ba d2 tinawagan ng VO or CIO naggawa ng security check?kc i remember,noon na sa hospital ako,yon friend ko kc,tinawagan siya from CEM manila(preJune applicants) informing him,if I am correct,na o k na yon application niya.

So,i am wondering kung nangyari ba ito sa Postjune applicants.Napapraning kc ako,dhil yon pldt numbers ko sa application,disconnected na.Actually,I am using a prepaid pldt sim.Of course,yon cell number na binigay ko,o k pa nman.

Sana may sumagot lalo na yong tpus na sa MR..HE,HE..